Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Deval ShahYour feedback matters!
In today’s busy world where life is catching us by the neck, vacation is a word that is slowly getting out of our lexicon. While for many, travelling is a passion, for few others, travelling means a bag full of woes spending money, getting exhausted or may be falling sick. But it is very important for you to take short breaks from your busy schedules and go on a vacation, where you will travel, not for work, but for your own tranquility. The reason why travelling for yourself is important is that, travel can surprisingly help you to stay healthier and happier.
Below mentioned are five surprising ways travel can help you to stay much healthier:
- It is an effective way of reducing stress. Physical and emotional stress can deteriorate your health. Travelling can help you to drift away from your worries for some time and can thus, reduce your stress.
- Travelling can also help you to rework on your sleep schedules. It can allow you to get adequate sleep that your body and mind require. Sleeping well does improve your health conditions.
- Researches show that travelling can lower your chances of developing heart diseases or heart attacks. Thus, it can help you maintain a strong and healthy heart and you stay away from a host of cardiovascular disorders.
- Travelling involves a lot of body activity as well as joint and muscle movements. Thus, it can help you to get rid of your sedentary lifestyle (like sitting in front of computers and working for long hours at a stretch) and improve your flexibility.
- The different people and the different cultures you get to come across while you travel can really lift your spirits up and ebb all negative energies away. Thus, not only can travelling help you to maintain a healthy body, but it can also help you to maintain good mental health too.
Remember, taking some time out from the humdrum of your city and spending time out there in the world outside might just help you cope with a problem which has been giving you a niggle for quite sometime now.
Hello I am 22 m. I am suffering from hair fall problem for 4-5 years after the 12th. Now I use nizral 2% and dove shampoo and it worked little. But problem still make me worried. My query is which shampoo is best for men hairfall problem or remedy of this. Please answer in detail.
If you search for sugarcane juice benefits, you'll find that it has been attributed as a natural remedy to a score of problems. It's rich in antioxidants so it helps fights infections and boost the immunity. It's rich in iron, magnesium, calcium and other electrolytes so it's great for dehydration. It helps cure the common cold and other infections and also fight fever as it boosts the body's protein levels. Besides these, there are a few more great health benefits of sugarcane juice that you must learn about:
1. Sugarcane juice is a diuretic which means that it helps treat urinary tract infections, kidney stones and ensure proper functioning of the kidneys.
2. According to Ayurveda, sugarcane juice helps strengthen your liver and is thus suggested as a remedy for jaundice. Jaundice is a condition where you find yellow pigmentation of the skin and membrane due to elevated levels of a substance known as bilirubin in the bodily fluids and is triggered by poor functioning liver. What sugarcane juice does is replenish your body with proteins lost and nutrients that it needs to recover quickly.
3. An Energy Drink - Sugarcane juice is rich in the good kind of carbohydrates, protein, iron, potassium and other essential nutrients that make it the ideal energy drinks. Especially in the summer months, a glass of cold sugarcane juice and really life both your health and your depleting levels of energy. It builds up plasma and body fluids and helps counter dryness and fatigue.
4. Ayurveda also suggests that 'sugarcane juice exhibits laxative properties thereby improving bowel movement and relieving constipation' (Source: ayurhelp.com). Sugarcane juice also has alkaline properties which means it's good for treating acidity and stomach burns.
5. It has a low glycemic index (GI) so it comes highly recommended for diabetics. A study showed that drinking sugarcane juice did not alter the blood glucose levels of diabetics drastically but you should check with your doctor before you start to drink some of this yourself.
What should be the diet for a diabetic patient 60 yes female. Can she take rice in lunch and dinner?
वसंत कुसुमाकर रस. गोदन्ति भस्म, यौनअमृत वटी, शिलाजीत सत्व जैसे आयुर्वेदिक दवा शीघ्रपतन में लाभकारी हैं। ऐसे तो यह सभी आयुर्वेदिक दवा सुरक्षित है पर अधिक मात्रा और अधिक समय तक लेना हानिकारक हो सकता हैं इसलिए किसी भी आयुर्वेदिक दवा को अपने डॉक्टर से जांच कराकर लेने में ही समझदारी हैं।
आहार - शीघ्रपतन को दूर करने के लिए आयुर्वेदिक चिकित्सा के साथ अपने आहार पर विशेष ध्यान देना चाहिए। आहार में तीखा-तला हुआ और अधिक मसालेदार आहार नहीं लेना चाहिए। आहार में ताजे फल, हरी-पत्तेदार सब्जी, फ्रूट जूस, नारियल पानी, दूध और शहद का अधिक इस्तेमाल करना चाहिए। आहार में शतावरी, अंडे, डार्क चॉकलेट, गाजर, ओट्स, अश्वगंधा, अवाकडो, अंगूर, केला, प्याज, लसुन, अदरक, बादाम, मशरूम और भरे चावल / ब्राउन राइस जैसे आहार पदार्थों का अधिक समावेश करने से वीर्य का प्रमाण भी बढ़ता है और शीघ्रपतन भी नहीं होता हैं।
Hi sir My weight is 78 kg and height is 175cm I want to lose 20 kg weight in 5to 6 months what types of diet am I follow? Suggest me some diet plan and calories I needed to reduce weight.
I am 18 years old I want to know that is their any side effects of whey protien supplement or good for my health and also with Creatine which whey is good isolate or concentrate.
I would like to reduce my weight in my body from past 6 months I am putting weight and gastric issue how do I over come on it.
I am 18 years old guy and I want to loose my weight and stomach because I am little bit fat from front position could any one help me in loosing the weights.
I'm very thin person, I had tried lot of diets to gain weight but failed every time. I feel shame while going out. Pls can you help me out of it.
As the new year begins, the one fruit which is available in abundance are grapes. The black/purple and the green variety, seeded and seedless, are all over the place. Given the weather slowly changing from winter, they seem like the best thing to beat the summer heat. And yes, they are. Not just for overall health, they are also great for the skin and hair. Read on to know more.
Benefits of grapes for skin:
- When the sunscreen lotion does not help much and sunburn happens, the one of the best home remedies is to apply mashed grapes for about 30 minutes. The grapes are rich in antioxidants (proanthocyanidins and resveratrol). They reduce the damage caused by ultraviolet radiation and also reduces cell damage caused by excessive skin exposure.
- Rubbing the grape pulp on the face for about 20 minutes can help reverse and control antiaging better than any chemical treatment. It reduces the effect of free radicals which lead to fine wrinkles and dark spots.
- Grapes are also rich in vitamins c and e which helps in making the skin supple and improves skin tone and reduces scars.
Benefits for hair:
- If hair loss scares you, apply a paste of seeded grapes. The linoleic acid and grape seed oil can add strength and prevent hair fall.
- Grapes can also be mixed with fenugreek and chickpeas for use on hair to improve life and lustre of the hair and add volume.
- The vitamin e and antioxidants also help improve scalp blood circulation, fight dandruff, reduce itchiness, and improved hair health.
Benefits on overall health:
- Relieves headache: The various antioxidants in the grapes help in relieving the headache almost instantaneously. Eat them up or drink if you have a headache, even migraines.
- Improves digestion: They improve digestion and reduce digestive problems, thereby curing indigestion. They also are shown to help in controlling colon cancer.
- Good in diabetes: Diabetic patients need not be worried about the sweet grapes. The pterostilbene in them helps lower sugar levels, and in the long run, it can also prevent the onset of diabetes.
- Cholesterol control: The polyphenols help in controlling heart disease by reducing plaque formation.
- Eye health: The reduced oxidation process and controlled inflammatory process helps in improving eye health, especially in the retina, which is full of proteins.
- Potassium in plenty: 100 g of grapes contains about 200 mg of potassium, which is a treasure. It improves blood pressure (by countering sodium), and also controls cholesterol and reduces salt intake.
- Brain health: The antioxidants like revasterol help in improving blood flow and helps in controlling alzheimer’s and improving memory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a herbal expert.
Hi My height is 5.3 inch & weight is 74 kg. I want to be slim. Even a month I didn't eat rice. Please give me the routine what should I do ?
How do human rights law, refugee law and humanitarian law interact with the provision of health assistance?
We bring light to those who are in the dark of sexual problems. People are confused and bothered by their sexual feelings. The sexual problem could be the main causes for the discontented life.
We counsel on the necessity to premarital counseling for youth to have a satisfied and contented married life. We release them from sexual urge properly and making them too aware of sexual problems.