Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. CherishaYour feedback matters!
My height is 170cms, my age is 30years & my weight is 85kg. I want to loose my weight as early as possible, is there any way for it. I don't have any allergies.
How to get thin slim n fit with glowing skin naturally without any using of fitness products. Please tell me.
I am 21 year old. I am female. I want to gain my weight. So if you can, please suggest me some tips to gain a weight. And also tell me diet.
Hey I ma Dilip Patel I am 42 years old I am quite helathly I do regular yoga and light exercise but I am under weight (49 kg) so please suggest me how to gain weight.
Food is essential to our being and the choices that we make on daily basis directly impact not only our health, but also our self-image. Taking this into account, would it not be nice to get to know about a few foods which can make losing weight so much easier?
- To start with, while they should not be had in excess, chilli peppers are well worth incorporating into the meals of the day, as and when possible. This is due to the fact that they contain a significant amount of the chemical compound known as capsaicin, which helps raise the level of the metabolism, making losing weight so much easier!
- While beef or mutton should be generally avoided, chicken can be consumed occasionally, as it is also considered to be a superfood. Chicken can be added by a person on a diet as it comes with quite a few benefits. It is to be kept in mind that not all parts of the chicken are good to eat when on a diet. In fact, it is only the breast of the chicken which is considered to be a superfood. The protein, which this food item contains helps repair the body and it tends to be rather filling without having to be fatty, at all! As a matter of fact, if five ounces of chicken breast are eaten, this would mean that a hundred and eighty-two calories have been consumed and that about two and a half grammes of fat would have been consumed, as well. What is really amazing, though, is the fact that the amount of protein in this much chicken breast is an astounding forty grammes!
- The Japanese are known to live a long healthy life. They are also known to consume a lot of fish. One such fish is Tuna which can really be called a superfood. It is a product that is low on calories but high on the content of protein. If a person consumes canned tuna, he or she should make sure that it should not be canned in oil instead it should have been canned in water. If tuna is canned in oil, you will end up in taking a huge amount of fat and calories.
- Vegetables are known to be good for health though quite a few people are not fans! There are some which must be had as they can do the world of good. Cruciferous vegetables can really be a good part of one’s diet if planning to lose weight as they have higher protein content than most vegetables and fewer calories. Kale, cabbage and cauliflower are some of the examples of cruciferous vegetables.
Hi sir I am 20 years old I want to know about healthy food Which foods are gives healthy figure? I use normal food and I am not so rich so which foods are best for me?
Sir I tried to loss my weight by running or hitting gym or reducing calories in my diet but I don't get any effect on my body weight. It remain same at starting of the this and end of it. Now it been 1 and half month and it remain same.
I am 53 years old person and have diabetes since 3 years My question is can I eat raw banana as vegetable? my uric acid level is usually between 6 and 7 for last 15 years and taking Zyloric for that. Will eating raw banana will increase sugar level as it content resistant starch.
1. Drink safe water provide by helping people
2. Avoid rainy and flood waters as these may contain infection
3. Boil water if necessary to drink
4. Wash your hand before any meal
5. Dont eat food which are store before or infected
6. Any wound consult any medical personal and doctor as soon
7. Don't throw any infectious material anywhere (as it may cause spread of infection to other)
I am alamgir mondal, I am 23 year old, height 5'6" and my weight 72, I want to lose my weight about 10kg, how can it possible. And please give me daily routine and diet chat.
During sex time I cannot last long for even three minutes. How to make my stamina at least 15 minutes.
⦁ Spread:Fever or flu or infuenza, in most cases is a communicable illness spread by water or airborne viruses called Hemophilus Influenzae a & b. From the name itself they love(-philus) blood(hemo-). Hence they need a body to attach to where they grow & thrive. They are found in air & droplets too, from where they are inhaled by us and then spread too, while sneezing or breathing close to any infected person.
⦁ The Flu Virus: By structure, viruses are a organism that can change their morphology as & when they desire. And the flu virus does this every 4-5 months, or every season change. Hence the immunity that the body develops while recovering from the previous season's flu attack is lost by the time the season changes again because the body does not recognize the new changed structure of the virus.
⦁ Flu vaccine: Hence the Flu vaccination is different every 6 month and must be taken every 6 months(with every new season) since it needs to be updated to immunize you to the latest viral strains. But even with the vaccine it offers you only 60-70% protection, since it is biologically impossible to predict the variations the virus undergoes and produce a response to it accordingly.
⦁ Dengue Virus: As with the case of the flu virus, the Dengue virus also loves blood, particularly Platelets. So the virus needs blood to live in, and flourish, and whenever the virus attacks, it affiliates to the platelets(cells which cause clotting and stop any bleeding), because they share the same morphology. Hence the Dengue virus penetrates the platelets, causing them to burst and die eventually.
⦁ Fever: (means high temperature> 37.5'c or 98.5'F)This is the response produced by the body to the flu virus. It means the White Blood Cells(cells that fight infections) in your body are activated and running around to fight a war with the Flu or Dengue Virus. It produces multiple other changes like shivering, feeling cold, generation of heat to make the virus unable to thrive, to ward off the virus.
⦁ Symptoms: Body pains, colds, sore throat, cough is usually suggestive of a Flu virus, as it damages/infects the passage where it enters from (nose, throat). However a fever with severe pain, described as deep/bone pain with red skin spots (rashes) all over the body, headache and vomiting can sometimes measure upto be a Dengue virus, or might even be just a flu virus.
⦁ Labs: When should you test yourself in fever? Though blood tests sometimes come negative for Dengue symptomatic patients, any patient with fever more than 2-3 days must be tested for a blood count & Dengue. But these can be falsely negative if done in the first 1-2 days of the illness, and sometimes even when the patient seems symptomatic of Dengue symptoms.
⦁ Treatment: The most common treatment any Physician would advise would be to take a Paracetamol tablets (500mg, 650mg, four times upto 1g thrice daily for adults), depending your fever and age. This is a symptomatic treatment for fever and also helps in all the body pains.In Dengue usually a patient tends to have thrombocytopenia(fall in platelets), hence needs monitoring closely for this, and if required a blood transfusion at later stages as platelets drop. A drop in platelets would mean inadequecy of the body to deal with bleeding, and hence patients need to be closely monitored. As the heat in the body (fever) causes body's water to lose, it may cause extreme lethargy, weakness and dizziness. This important issue must be solved by giving lots of (extra) water to the patient, either orally or in the form of drips (IV). Preparing water with a sachet of ORS (Electral powder) can enhance the body's natural composition of water better and help in speedy recovery.
Take care and do get in touch with me at www.healthist.io where you can video call and consult from anywhere and get an opinion on your health concerns. Try it for free, use doctor code 157.