Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dt. Charmi JigarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I have chronic digestive problem both constipation and diarrhoea due to stress. I am not able to cope up any type of stress, I am unable to sleep well, I am underweight, everybody tease me. I have got lots of hair on mouth, hand, legs, chest. I am mentally disturbed. I am curious to studies but unable to concentrate.
Sir, I take home made food daily with seasonal vegetables, fruits and pulses with nominal spices. I also avoid fast food, junk food and cold drinks. I do exercise daily also. Even, my stomach is increasing. But my other parts of body are not increasing. Sir, I am 60 years of old. Kindly advise me.
Hello sir/mam I'm 29 years old I have pcos from 12 years I don't get period s from last 2 years I have gain weight it's 81 kg my height is 159 I'm trying for losing weight but I can't please help me to get period s or suggest treatment Thank you.
Hi doctors my name is vijay and I have an oily skin and as I play tennis and because of the over sweat I get an oily skin. THere are any natural remedies other than just washing my face often and I have to prevent it permanently cause I look horrible if my face looks in a oily way.
My mother's age is 50 years. She had diabetes from last 3 years, she is using glycomet 500 mg daily twice morning one and evening one. Her latest blood sugar test results are: fasting Blood sugar : 90 mg post lunch Blood sugar: 150 mg. She had rice in the morning and after 4 hours we have taken post lunch sample, without taking any tablet. Without tablet her post lunch sugar level is normal, means we can stop to take tablets? Is her sugar levels come to normal?
I am very tired. I am a 11th student. I needs to wake up early for my tutionss. When I wake half way of my sleep. I become very tied in class I usually wake 8: 00 clock. That is after finishing my sleep. But now I am breaking my sleep using alarm. I sleep very late. When I tryy to sleep early it doesn't work. Also I am an addict to my phone. What should I do. To overcome my tiredness to wake early and to complete my studies.
Hi sir or madam I am suffering form cracked nipple it will pain during feeding give solution for this problem.
Hello! I had a pre-term delivery last month on 3 March due to cervical incompetence. I bleed for 21 to 23 days then bleeding stopped. But now after 10 days the bleeding has again started. Is there anything to worry or is it normal and for how many days bleeding will be there?
Mere chest or back and hands per hairs h halka halka mai puri clean karna chahta hu ine permanent or lotion ya oil cream jo help kare.
I am 63 year old female with no ailment except mascular degeneration in my right eye. I am a very happy person. The problem is my weight. I am 85kg. I hate to exercise but I can control my diet. Is there any way for loose weight?
I am 17 years old female teenager. I don't know why my weight gained from 45 to 55 in 1 year. Don't know what to do suggest me something.
Chronic kidney disease also known as chronic renal disease is a form of kidney disorder where renal function is progressively lost over a long period. This disease has got unspecific symptoms and includes loss of appetite, feeling unwell, etc. People with high blood pressure or diabetes are more likely to have CKD. This disease leads to other complications, such as cardiovascular disease, anaemia and pericarditis.
Homeopathy is an ideal and effective form of treatment for chronic kidney diseases. Homeopathy is natural and tries to correct all the underlying causes of the condition. General symptoms and constitutional indications are considered in homeopathy before choosing the best medicine. Here is a list of several homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat chronic kidney diseases, along with the symptoms in case of which they are used.
- Apis mellifica: This homeopathic medicine is not used in acute forms of CKD. Symptoms of this type include oedematous swelling on the face, paleness, headaches, pain in the back and limb, oedema pulmonum, etc. It is used when there are dull aches in the kidney, reduced urination and micturition. The urine contains albumen in high levels and blood corpuscles. Eruption of the skin occurs, and the patient feels drowsy.
- Arsenicum: This medicine is used in all stages of CKD and is one of the best remedies. It is used in later stages of the disease when the patient's skin becomes pale, and he develops a waxen appearance, excess thirst and diarrhoea. The shade of the urine is dark and full of albumen. Dyspnoea attacks are also observed while lying down during the night. Taking aconite produces a mucus and the patient gets relief.
- Aurum muriaticum: This homeopathic medicine is used to cure renal diseases such as morbus brightii caused from a gout or from syphilis. Digestive and nervous problems are indicated along with great irritability. Vertigo may also be caused.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the ideal homeopathic remedy for treating inflammation of the kidneys accompanied by piercing or burning pain in the lumbar region of the kidney. The pain reappears repeatedly with increased intensity each time.
- Cantharis: This homeopathic cure is used in nephritis. There is a cutting pain in the lumbar region, the urine contains blood and the flow is in the form of drops. Cantharis is used in post diphtheric kidney disorders with dropsy.
- Conavallaria: Conavallaria is used in case of nephritis occurring due to heart disorders. It is used when the heart functions irregularly and also in anasarca and ascites because of mitral insufficiency.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for the treatment of chronic kidney diseases. There are homeopathic cures for all types of renal diseases.