Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Cafe NutritionYour feedback matters!
Hello, I'm a 25 years old female. Due to unhealthy life style and routine, my diet is not very nutritious. To combat any deficiency, I take some multivitamin, vitamin D (I'm allergic to sun) and minerals supplements. I wanna know if there's any specific gap which I should follow in between my supplements intake. Thanks.
I am 77+, a known case of Diabetic II * Bp both very much under control ( HbA1C around 6)with Amryla M-1, 1Tab in Morning after Breakfast & 1Tab after dinner +1Tab Benitech A in morning for BP.However I feel breathlessness , on slightest excertion or going up stairs say to 1st Flr As per last TMT test on 21.12.14, fair effort tolerance , 95% THR achieved , Normal Chronotopic & inotropic response , Heart Rate achieved 137BPM% of PHR achieved 95%, Total Excercise Duration 6.13minutes.No angina /arrhyth/gallop murmur Noted . Please Comment.
Hi doctor, I want to know how much time after exercise (gym) one should take his meal, and also how much time before going to gym one should not take any food.
I am suffering from nerve weakness and feeling week. Please suggest. I have gastric and hb in border line.
Hi I. 35 years old I have very poor appetite and due to less sleep I have dark circles under my eyes. Kindly advice for a solution. Thanks.
I'm 30 years, female. I have history of hypothyroidism. Lately I have started having pain in my knees, ankles, lower back, neck, groin. I got MRI done, thankfully nothing specific showed up. I'm taking calcium daily. Can you suggest something to change in my diet or some specific tests to be undertaken for any future precaution. I'm married but no kids yet.
I am about to reduce my stomach and I have recently joined gym. They advice me to take honey with hot water at night and lemon with hot water in morning so please suggest me there is any side effect of both things lemon and honey with hot water or it effect sexual power please advice can start take it or not.
I am 17 year old and I am very healthy please tell me some medicines to reduce my fat. I have also taken ayurvedic medicines.
How to control my body fitness. I am going to extreme fat and I dose not control eat. Please give me some solutions.
I am a voluntary blood donor, please tell me the important measure to be taken up for being a regular blood donor.
Sir my father is having diabities and repirts before fasting is 115 and after is 198 please refer some medicine
Which foods are best for my health in winter season when m date come. I feel too weak and tired on that time. My face become black when my date don't come on time. Pls tell me what should I do. And which cream should I uses. What should I do.
Hi I'm 25 years old I'm drinking womens Horlicks. But in ads thy show for above 30 years. Is that good to take. Pls kindly help.
Dandruff is characterized by a white, flaky substance on the scalp. Dandruff is not a serious condition and neither is it contagious. Basic hygiene and a few good rules could be effective in treating the irritable condition of dandruff.
Here are the five home Made solutions for dandruff:
- Garlic: A lot of people seem to avoid garlic on their hair because of the pungent smell associated to it. However, the medicinal properties of garlic are too many to be overlooked. The benefits of raw and crushed garlic are too many to be listed and have been tested since a long time. For best results, pound garlic cloves with water and wash your hair with the liquid. And for the smell, you could add honey and ginger to the mixture.
- Neem: Ancient herbs hold relevance till today. The medicinal and cooling properties of neem are a great remedy for treating dandruff. Nature is the best way to go and Neem has been a tested element for all skin ailments and same applies to the fungi that accumulate as the result of flakes. Boil neem leaves in water and use the broth to wash hair.
- Coconut oil: This oil is supposed to have anti-fungal properties and also keeps the scalp from getting itchy. For best results, mix coconut oil with lemon and rub it in the scalp gently. Leave for some time and then again wash the hair. This should be done at least three times in a week to get rid of dandruff.
- Vinegar: It is one of the other ingredients that are a proven anti-dandruff. Application of fungus helps to kill the fungi and bacteria associated to dandruff. Vinegar is rich in acidic content and thus reduces flaking a great deal. White vinegar and water should be mixed in equal proportions and applied to hair thoroughly. Leave it for some time and wash the hair thoroughly. Follow this for three times a week for best results.
- Yogurt: Perhaps the most common method used for treating dandruff since a long time. Yogurt continues to win our trust every time. This is simple as it could get. Apply yogurt to the scalp and leave it for some time. Then wash the yogurt after around an hour and use a mild shampoo to wash off the hair. Repeat the procedure for at least two days a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin or hair related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.