Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Bhumika C Lodaya
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Bhumika C LodayaYour feedback matters!
My health is not so good, I want to put on my weight so which kind of diet should I take to improve my health?
He as diabetes problem, I think it's starting stage. Please suggest how to control it. What r all food habits he as to follow.
I was very skinny about 50 kg weight. My height is around 174 cm. I started consuming protein which was ordered from healthkart as per their Nutritionist. Its andura mass weight gainer chocolate flavour. Its a basic soy protein. I ate 30g of protein with 180 ml milk everyday except sunday. Along with that I started eating dry fruits, bananas, and increased lunch and dinner slightly. I did workouts every morning for about 45 minutes. The result is that, I gained 10 kg weight in two months. Now I am 60 kg. But I found belly fat slightly increased around my abdomen. My question is, does this protein intake will create any side effects afterwords? Some illiterate friends say that it is harmful. Right now I am totally fine with the gained weight. And the steroid is zero percent in that protein box. please guide.
I AM DIABETIC PATIENT WITH PANCRECTIC PROBLEM, & HAVE STUNT IN MY PANCREAS DUCTING LAST 10 , & AFTER THAT SUFFERING FROM DIABITIES UP TO 320 45 YEAR OLD?
How to stay fit as a fiddle when you r diabetic type 2 with Hb1Ac reading 10.5 and fasting 290 and pp 408? Can one come out of diabetic-clutches? of course urine does not have keystones, as My Dr. Said.
Sir/Ma'am, I am 18 years old male and suffering from loss of appetite. I just can't eat simple things too. I feel like my tummy is full after eating 2 or 3 chunks only. Please give me some tips to increase my food intake capacity. Thnk you.
If an individual desires to get destressed, detoxified, rejuvenated in one go - Panchakarma is one stop for all discomforts. After the Panchakarma patient feels relaxed, lightened, energised and feeling of happyness settles in him. One should get his / her Panchakarma done atleast once a year. if Panchakarma is done in every months then more better results are seen in the inviduals. Good results are seen in general strength of the body, sleep, digestion, thought process improves.
Surya Namaskar literally translates to “bowing to the sun.” It is a combination of 12 yoga asanas, where the body, mind, and soul are brought into complete synchrony. They are done in sets, some do 12, some 15, while some 30 depending on their endurance. Scientifically too, there are multiple benefits from Surya namaskar. Read on to know the most prominent ones.
- Stretching and flexibility: The 12 asanas which are part of the Surya Namaskar ensure that every part of the body is exercise. The flexibility that comes with it is to be experienced to be believed. This is extremely beneficial for the bones, joints, and ligaments of the entire body and spine.
- Improves internal organ functioning: The various stretching improves blood flow to the organs and improves their functioning. The result is a better functioning digestive system and kidneys, which help in better absorption of nutrients from food and thorough elimination of metabolic wastes. Detox happens naturally, with the release of trapped gasses and improved enzyme secretion.
- Weight loss: One of the best-proven ways to lose weight is to do the 12 asanas regularly on a daily basis. It is a perfect workout involving the complete body and is great for losing weight around the belly. It also is proven to improve the thyroid gland functioning, which plays a significant role in metabolism and leads to weight gain.
- Bone health: Traditionally, it is done during the early morning hours, at sunrise, which ensures the body gets the required amount of vitamin D. This is essential for good bone health.
- Stress buster: Stress release happens in multiple ways. Deep focused breathing is one of them. During the asanas, control over breathing is very essential and so stress control is ensured. Various muscles and bones get tense with stress, and thorough stretching helps relieve the stress buildup. The mind is also calmed during the workout, and so stress relief is further enhanced.
- Cure for insomnia: People who are not able to sleep should do Surya Namaskar on a regular basis and ensure sound sleep regularly. Both stress relief and the perfect workout ensures good sleep is guaranteed.
- Helpful in menstrual cycles: Women who have cramps during their menstrual cycles have shown very good improvement with the inclusion of this exercise. It also is shown to benefit people with irregular menstruation via the improved circulation. Pregnant women doing Surya Namaskars are more likely to have a normal delivery.
- Glowing Skin: With the release of toxins and stress, a glowing skin is but natural.
This is not all; try the Surya Namaskar and see for yourself.