Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Bhargava GopalYour feedback matters!
Hi I have hypothyroid I get operation also fo my neck. Im not taking any tabs. My wait is increasing too much. If I take tabs og thyroid can it helps to reduce my fatness.
I am 50 years old. My height is 5'7" and weight is 85 kg. I am taking phytolacca berry liquid 10 drops in half cup of water twice daily for last two months but no change in weight has been noticed. Should I continue it or any other homeopathic medicine will be helpful. My tsh reading is 7.00. Weight is around stomach only.
Hi. I am 12 years old and 80 kgs weigh n my height is 162 cm. N I hv thyroid cn you help me in reducing my weight.
I have a desk Job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 KGS to 85 KGS. I want to lose weight. Please help me.
I have too many weight and I want to loss my weight but I can control in eating food so give me some suggestions.
I am 24 years old nd want to gain my weight so could you tell me that Is it good to take weight gainer. Nd also n doing gym.
I am 43 years old lady, my weight is 74 kgs since last 5 yrs. 2 or 3 times Lower limb Cramps occurs in ever month. Please guide me with chart of my diet. How to increase my Blood Iron and Calcium level and Lower my LDL Cholesterol level.
Hello. I have some confusion related to pregnancy. I had suffered from miscarriage about 7 months back. Now I thing I'm pregnant. My expected period date is 19 Nov. But since last week I have lower abdominal pain. My period is comes early about 5 days every months but still it not comes. So what I have to do? Wait for periods or take pregnancy test? Pain is too much n im scared from miscarriage.
Is cows milk is good for humans. I recently studied that cow milks is not good for humans. It is for calfs. Nit for human. Mother milk is for human. Cow milk reduce calcium nd in body nd it has other problem also. Is it true. Plzz tel me.
My father of age 52 .weight 56gm. weight 5.5 inch having diabetes. Nd its now 215 aftr meal. So pleaseEgive diet chart without medication to take it to normal.
Hi. I am 24 yrs old. I am a mum of two kids. I want to loose weight within a month. My weight is 98kg now. Please help me. To loose weight. I have started drinking hot water n lemon every morning.
I am 30 years old married women. Now I have a 11 days baby girl. I am getting pain when she is sucking milk like some one is pinning to my breast. May I know the reason for this pain? What should I do to cure this pain?
Persistent fatigue can be a symptom of an underlying disease. Fatigue refers to the feeling of weakness, tiredness and constant lack of energy. Fatigue can be an underlying symptom of weight loss, diarrhea, vomiting, chest pain, muscle weakness and depression.
Fight fatigue in the following ways:
1. Consistent physical activity can actually help by enhancing well-being, balance, endurance and weight loss. Exercises help release ‘endorphins’ in the brain that help reduce stress.
2. A nap in the afternoon can help you fight the day long stress.
3. Be careful with your medications: While few medicines such as aspirin can help with the management of fatigue, it is best to avoid fatigue fighting drugs. Review their side effects properly, lest they might add to your fatigue.
4. People bowed down with fatigue may experience more exhaustion in scorching climatic conditions. These methods would really help you to calm down. For instance turning on the air conditioning during the summer months, putting on light cotton clothes or a cooling vest, consuming cold beverages, swimming or taking a cold shower may rejuvenate you for the day.
5. You can also opt for physical or occupational therapies to help combat stress and fatigue. In occupational therapy, a trained professional helps you to simplify work, at home or even at the office, so that you can manage all work and yet stay do not feel bogged down by stress. In physical therapy, an expert aids you in performing the routine physical chores more effectively.
6. One of the most vital ways to manage stress and fight fatigue is to get sufficient sleep every day. Clocking 8 hours of sleep will give your body and mind the required energy to function optimally the next day.
7. A balanced diet with all the necessary nutrients can go a long way in managing stress and fatigue. Also, a cup of coffee will also give you your daily nicotine fix that can help you stay alert and rejuvenated.