Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. AtmajaaYour feedback matters!
How much egg I have to ate to fulfill protein need of my body my weight is 100 kg and my routine in normal.
Is body weight depend upon the metabolism of an individual or is there any thing related to family background ,as my body weight is not satisfactory I'm 30 year old height of 5.8" and body weight is around 48-50 kg ,appetite is normal I have been like this from several past years not so much gaining and growth even worst look like a male of 21,22 year not of 30 I don't have any medical history Then what is reason behind of this ,please advise.
My weight is nearly 90 kg. Now I started loosing weight but the problem is when I run my lower leg bone starts paining. Can you please suggest anything so that this can be cured. Thank you.
I am trying to loose my weight but I can not able to loose please give me some advise to loose weight.
I am a non vegetarian. My age is 20 and my weight is just 50 kg. I want to gain my weight 50 kg to 60 kg and my appetite also very very low. How I do that. please help me.
I am 21 years old with 5 ft 3 inch height and 59 kg weight. I want to know that what weight suits to my height and age. Or should I need to loose weight and if yes then how.
My mother met with an accident 2 months back and got hairline fractures in right wrist and right leg. She is recovering now but have some backache and diagnosed with vitamin D deficiency now. What should we give her as part of her diet to balance her vitamin D.Also she is a vegetarian. please suggest.
Hi, I am 27 year old girl who has developed stretch marks (really deep? On my thighs and hips. It looks like dendritic tree. I guess due to obesity I have gained them. Now I am going for weight reduction and I don't want any new stretch marks and want to eliminate the existing ones. It looks horrible. Some are red and others are white in colour. please someone help.
Electric pads, hot water bottles, and gel packs or moist such as damp clay packs are the common hot agents used for hot therapy.
How do loose my weight My height is 173 cm and weight is 92 Kgs I'm of 18 Suggest some diet and hard exercises I doesn't believe in Gym.
I am 18 Can you say treatment for prostatorrhea? And what all things should be avoided. Can it be treated forever? Plzzz help.
Erectile dysfunction is a disorder where the person affected is unable to maintain or achieve an erection during sexual intercourse. As diabetes is a disorder that affects blood supply to organs, so the ability to achieve or maintain erections are impaired, as erections are dependent on proper blood supply to the penis. Fortunately, there are treatments for these symptoms and they are:
- Injection therapy and oral medications: Some medications are directly injected to the penis in order to facilitate erection, while certain other oral drugs are administered to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction which have a higher success rate in treating people who are diabetic than those who are not.
- Regular exercise and a healthy diet: Exercising on a regular basis combined with a healthy diet can reduce the symptoms of both diabetes as well as erectile dysfunction.
- Reviewing medications: Some medications used to treat blood pressure and depression can often cause erectile dysfunction. So, the medications should be reviewed by a doctor and, if necessary, should be changed.
- Usage of vacuum constriction devices: These devices are used to create a pump in the penis which facilitate the ability to maintain an erection and engage in sexual intercourse. It is reported to work in 80% of the cases.
- Penile implants: It is a surgical procedure where a penis implant is used to treat this disorder.
- Intraurethral therapy: In this treatment, the medicine is placed in the urethra of the penis in the form of suppository by an applicator. These medicines improve blood flow and thus facilitate a normal erection.
Related Tip: "Myths and Misconceptions About Erectile Dysfunction"