Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Apeksha ThakkarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Apeksha Thakkar to be knowledgeable, well-reasoned, practical and professional. Dr. Thakkar - Thank you for your clarification. Yes some of the Vegetables have Natural Sweeteners. I have learnt from Lybrate that people who are not suffering from diabetes, can safely add Honey or jaggery in these juices.
Dt. Apeksha Thakkar provides answers that are very helpful, sensible and helped me improve my health. I don't know the reason, but when I am doing the overeating, it causes the problems of gastric and acidity
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Apeksha Thakkar to be very helpful, practical, prompt, well-reasoned and nurturing. Very helpful thanks you....can u suggest what foods can be taken..like???
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Apeksha Thakkar to be very helpful, knowledgeable, helped me improve my health and professional. Thank you madam...My consulting doctor give same advise..
Dt. Apeksha Thakkar provides answers that are knowledgeable and very helpful. Thanks a lot doc. My stamina has increased since practicing yoga. So I don't have to worry about this weight loss.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Apeksha Thakkar to be knowledgeable, nurturing, professional, prompt and very helpful. She gives apt solutions to the problems.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Apeksha Thakkar to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring and inspiring. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Apeksha Thakkar to be very helpful, practical, sensible, well-reasoned and caring. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Apeksha Thakkar to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, professional and helped me improve my health. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Apeksha Thakkar to be caring, helped me improve my health, very helpful, knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Simply great
Dt. Apeksha Thakkar provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thx mam that what I was think and I am sure whathat should I do thats it.now I will leave alcohol
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Apeksha Thakkar to be knowledgeable. My age is 21 and height is 176cm and weight is 90.15 kg. Please give me diet chart
Dt. Apeksha Thakkar provides answers that are very helpful, caring, sensible and well-reasoned. Hello Mam,Many thanks for your advise.-Regards Shiv
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Apeksha Thakkar to be inspiring, caring, prompt, knowledgeable and sensible. How can I be touch with u
P S Bhattacharya
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Apeksha Thakkar to be knowledgeable, well-reasoned, prompt, inspiring and very helpful. thanks so much.
Dt. Apeksha Thakkar provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough and well-reasoned. Very detailed feedback. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Apeksha Thakkar to be very helpful, well-reasoned and caring. Nice but i want to loose my weight
Prem Singh Airi
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Apeksha Thakkar to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and inspiring. Thank you madam
Dt. Apeksha Thakkar provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks doctor Apeksha your suggestions is really very very helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Apeksha Thakkar to be helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
Dt. Apeksha Thakkar provides answers that are very helpful, caring, prompt, professional and practical. she is very caring
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Apeksha Thakkar to be caring and practical. Share feedback in your own words...
My height is about 5 f 11 inches and my weight is about 85 kg. So I want to reduce my weight about 10 kg. Please kindly give me some best possible option to reduce my weight.
How can I increase my weight and body please tell me full diet and workout. So that I can improve my body thanks.
I want to increase weight and build body what type of food should I take and what type of exercise should I do?
I am 23 years old and my weight is 80 kgs please suggest me affective way to reduce at least 10 kgs in next 20 days as I have engagement on 30 of this month I have tried many things but nothing is effective.
Be it french fries, burgers, hash browns or simple omelet, the taste of ketchup can complement everything. This popular and inexpensive red colored condiment is regarded as healthy by some even though that does not indicate you can consume copious amount of it.
Is ketchup good for health?
Ketchup is a low calorie condiment made of simple ingredients like spices, salt, pepper, vinegar and naturally tomatoes. Compared to other notable rivals like mayonnaise, ketchup contains no fat and much lesser calories. But for some people, the sugar and salt content of ketchup is a matter of concern. Moreover, it tends to contain natural flavoring, tomato concentrate and most importantly, high fructose corn syrup which may not be desirable. So, the key here is not to abandon ketchup on the whole but to reduce the consumption.
Ketchup and its list of benefits:
The lycopene content of the tomato, which is the prime ingredient of ketchup, cuts down the risk of cancer in bladder, lungs, stomach, and cervix by several degrees. So, eating about two or more servings of tomato ketchup in a week can do you more good than harm. Lycopene, an important antioxidant can shield the body from free radical damage.
Moreover, ketchup is a low fat condiment that can make bland foods taste great. It has low carbohydrate content, good levels of vitamins and is thought to help fertility in men. But there is a trick to this, most of us use commercially produced ketchup which is easily available in the market.
Is it really good for you?
When you use commercially prepared ketchup on the food, you could be consuming high fructose corn syrup or HFCS since this is what glugs out of the jar. In most cases, you will find that the ketchup contains overcooked tomatoes, a huge amount of sugar which is genetically engineered corn syrup and of course, water. Some brands may also use natural flavoring which is nothing but flavor-boosting chemicals.
Just a teaspoonful of ketchup contains about 4 grams of sugar and needless to say, some people take more than one teaspoon at a time which builds up the daily sugar load. HFCS is added to almost all preserved foods along with a lot of flavor enhancers, and together they don’t take much time to overload you with the maximum daily fructose limit.
Ketchup can be an excellent addition to your main diet when taken in moderation, of course. But with regular consumption, you are sure to head towards a host of unwanted diseases and complications. If you are not able to trust any of the easily available brands, you may consider making your own tomato ketchup and savor the taste.
Are you planning a romantic dinner or lunch to celebrate a special occasion? Then don’t forget to incorporate some of the foods listed below for a perfect unforgettable evening. These foods are the ones that have made it to the list of top romantic foods.
- Chocolate: You can’t go wrong with chocolate and it would definitely be on the top of the list for top romantic foods. Chocolate contains a chemical known as phenylethylamine or PEA which is similar to and produces the same effects of amphetamine. Amphetamine is a chemical that is released in the brain, it produces the joyous or euphoric feeling. Chocolate is also a known aphrodisiac. Eaten as it is or as a fondue or used to cover strawberries, chocolate is perfect.
- Seafood: Seafood is simple and easy to cook and delicious to eat. Oysters are another known aphrodisiac, they are considered to be the symbol of passion.Oysters are rich in zinc and are considered to be great for boosting fertility. They also contain a high amount of amino acids that help in the production of sex hormones. Oysters are usually eaten raw straight from the shell with a dash of lemon juice. Remember these slippery mollusk is not to everyone’s liking or taste.
- Strawberries: Probably one of the oldest and most easily recognizable romantic food item is the small red strawberry. This healthy fruit is rich in vitamin C and helps to keep the blood flowing to all parts of the body. Delicious on its own or dipped in chocolate or whipped cream or part of a sumptuous dessert the strawberry is the perfect way to end a romantic meal.
- Bananas: Bananas contain the enzyme bromelain which helps to trigger and boost the levels of testosterone in men. The potassium and vitamin B present in this nutrient-dense fruit helps to boost energy levels. Potassium also helps in building muscle strength. This tasty fruit can be eaten as it is or added to a smoothie to keep you going.
- Chili Peppers: Surprising right, who would have thought that chili peppers would make it to the list of romantic foods. The vibrant red colour and the exotic connotations of this spice makes it a symbol of passion and love. Considered to be an aphrodisiac, chili peppers stimulate the feel-good chemicals in the brain known as endorphins. Chili peppers are sure to stimulate your nerves and get your heart rate speeding.
Plan your menu or look for recipes that are simple and easy to follow using the. Setting the mood is the first step for a memorable evening.