Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. AnkithaYour feedback matters!
I am starting gym frm tomorrow n what can be the timing to do it in morning What must be proper diet for day with timing can you please help me and pure veg diet What can I have immediately after exercise.
I have more weight and I want to loose weight plzz give me some tips how to loss my weight I want to be slim.
My mother, aged 62, having diabetes since 10 yrs, is taking (dibizide-m 4pills a day) &(zita-met a day) although her dibetes can't be controlled it remains-fasting-180-& post-155. Hope giving advice to control it ?
Dear doctor, I am asking that I take supplements for body so is there any side effect of steroids on the body?
Hello doc. My height is 5feet 10inches, my weight is 60kgs. Despite my best efforts I'm unable to gain weight. I need to gain weight literally. please suggest me.
I am 43, and diabetic I am 116 kg. Is this banana help in reducing my belly fat. How can I reduce fat from me.
I am anaemic. I got to know about Amway nutrilite product with iron, Vitamin D and magnesium. Is it best to cure from vitamin Deficiency? Pls Suggest me vitamin Supplements!
A detoxification diet can be mighty effective in losing weight as well as getting the system cleaned. While there is a lot of opinion about the diet itself, too much restriction on food can lead to monotony. The trick is to have a right mix of everything. The right balance of fibre, protein and other nutrient is necessary for the healthy functioning of the body. Here is a list of things to remember while following a detoxification diet:
- The right amount of protein: Getting the right amount of protein is essential for the body to function properly. The body needs around 20-35 gms of protein in about every four-five hours. It boils down to 3 eggs, half a cup of chicken breast and half a cup of black beans as far as food consumption is concerned. It makes sense to stick to a light protein such as legumes, white portion of the egg, tofu, and poultry. An adult requires a minimum of 60-90 grams of protein on a daily basis. The right choice of protein in terms of taste and calorie will ensure that the detoxification diet can be stuck to.
- Include carbohydrate: Carbohydrate should get a place in the detoxification diet. The body requires a minimum of 120 grams carbohydrates on a daily basis. It can be easily achieved with a balanced diet. Certain food elements such as legume and whole grain provides enough carbohydrate for the body to function throughout the day. Some other good sources of carbohydrate include berries, quinoa, and millet.
- Keep a calorie count: In general, an adult woman needs around 1500 calories per day and a man requires around 1800 calories per day. An individual should aim for a calorie consumption of 350 during breakfast, 450 during lunch and 500 at dinner. Midday snacks should not comprise more than 150 calories on a daily basis. Fast foods containing processed fat and carbohydrate should be eliminated from the detoxification diet.
- Water: While a good detoxification can show fast results, keeping the body hydrated is necessary for the detoxification to work. Apart from hydration, water helps the body to eliminate the waste and ensure the smooth functioning of the kidney. For detoxification to work the kidney should be in great condition. Water also helps to wash away certain unwanted element from the body. A minimum of 3-4 litres of water should be consumed on a daily basis for detoxification to work.
- A healthy lifestyle: For detoxification diet to work, it is necessary to follow a healthy lifestyle. Smoking and drinking should be stopped. 8 hours of sleep and a daily exercise schedule will help an individual to stick to the detoxification diet and get achieve immediate results from it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Mere body me bhut garmi h jisse mere hath paaw fat jate h garmiyo me or body b bht garm rhti h muje body me thandak (coolness) k liye kia khana chaiye?
I am 20 years girl I get tired easily by walking n started breath fastly with sound n feel like my heart comes out what should I do.
Hello Sir/Madam, I am a 23 years old boy and I have some fatness/overweight problems and I want to becoming thin/slim fast. What should I do now?
Exercise to do at home for Thigh. Food that Will help in loosing weight. My lower portion is much heavier than upper part.
At the site of subcutaneous injections of insulin over a period of 25-30 years a dark patch has developed. Is there any topical applicants which can improve cosmetic appearance of the skin.
1.Neck Retraction – Bring the head straight back, keeping your eyes forward then return to a neutral position.
2.Head Drop – Tip your head back as far as it can comfortably go pointing your chin toward the ceiling. Return to a neutral position.
3.Side Bend – Reach over the top of your head with your left hand and gently pull your left ear to your left shoulder. Repeat for the right side.
4.Rotation – Turn your head to the left so that your nose is over your shoulder. Return to a neutral position. Repeat on the right side.
5.Flexion – Clasp your hands behind your head and guide the head down – bringing your chin toward your the chest.
6.Shoulder Blade Pull – Bend raised arms at 90 degree angles. Relax your shoulders and squeeze the muscles between the shoulder blades.