Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. AaratiYour feedback matters!
I am getting depressed day by day. Don't no why . But cannot find a way to overcome it. It may be because of my breakup or my bad result in exam. So just getting weak . How to overcome this? ?
I am regular gym goer I'm hitting gym for gaining weight I am thinking of adding chocolate milk post work out meal so my question is whole milk or skimmed milk for post work out thanks in advance.
I am unable to gain weight despite of having a good diet suggest how to gain weight Will endura mass help in gaining weight?
Sir I feel very week because I have not hungry and not interested in any one. Please do give me solution.
I am a software engineer and my work mostly includes sitting. What should be the minimum excercise done at my age (35yrs) for good health ?
7kg weight loss in overweight middle aged adults reduces long term risk of developing hypertension by 28%
Hello Doctor, About 14 hours ago, I filled half of my plastic water bottle with extremely hot water after which the bottom of my bottle melted and shrinked. Then I mixed cold water and I drank 4 sips immediately but realised the risk later. Please let me know if it is dangerous and how should I treat myself. I'm extremely worried. Thanks.
I am 26 years old female. I have been diagnosed with chronic urticaria. M taking allegra 180 twice and zempred 8 and xyzal m once at night. M observing weight loss and frequent stools at nyt. Is any of the above medicine responsible for both of these?
I'm Ambika, 29 years old. I'm having PCOD since 4 years. My weight was increased by 30 KGS, since 3 years. What can I do to reduce my weight & got relief from PCOD?
How to burn the last bit of belly fat in my body, from last 3 months my weight is 68 and not reducing below it so what should I do?
I have a desk job that's why I don't walk in a day maximus time and my stomach day by day going fatty please tell me what to do?
Skin under my penis which cover my testicles gt stomach from 4 5 place. It paining n irritate me And that skin is too large it is also called any type of problem and I fall out in 4 to 5 minutes I lost my stamina please help me.
I am feeling sick from last couple of days. And also I am not eating food regularly please help me out from this problem.
Slip disk is a condition of the spinal column which consists of a stack of vertebras from the cervical, thoracic and the lumbar spine.The bones of the spine are cushioned by disks that are present to absorb shocks. Trauma to the spine may cause the disk to bulge or be ruptured. This may lead to pain in the neck and the back.
Causes of slip disk
Slip disk is caused when the jelly like substance present in the disks bulges out. The damaged disk thus puts pressure on the adjacent nerve causing excruciating pain. The various causes of a slipped disk are:
1. Incorrect form during exercise: If you are into weight lifting, it is important that you use proper form during exercising. Moves like barbell squat and deadlifts can put pressure on the spine and lead to disk problems, if not done correctly. Make sure you work on your core strength and keep your lower back straight while exercising.
2. Smoking: Smoking causes the disks to lose their flexibility and thus, increases the risk of slipped disk.
3. Ageing: Ageing decreases the content of water in the spine, thus leading to inflexibility.
The symptoms of slip disk are:
1. Pain on one side of the body that tends to aggravate over time
2. Activities such as sitting and coughing may lead to pressure on the spine causing pain
3. Your range of motion on certain movements may be restricted
4. Pain in the neck while moving it
5. Numbness in the shoulder and the neck region
6. You may experience tingling sensations in the genitals, hips and the legs
7. You may have muscles spasms which lead to sudden contraction of the muscles
8. It may also lead to partial paralysis of the lower body
1. If you are overweight, try to reduce weight and then focus on maintaining healthy weight levels
2. Maintain proper posture while sitting or standing
3. Exercise on a regular basis to build strength and keep your joints healthy
4. Don't remain in seated position for an extended period of time. Take small breaks in between to stretch