Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. A GadreYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir/Madam, My age is 28 years n my weight is 90 kg. Kindly provide some tips for weight loss n if medicines are available then also can be suggested.
Am joining a gym in a few days pls give a healthy proteins pack for my lean body m waiting for your rply.
It is true that Hormonal changes are happens in the Person after the Marriage and causes the Weight Gain? Please Explain.
I am a male of 19 year old and I am underweight according to my age. I tried many supplements but they are not effective. I also cannot eat more and feel as if my stomach is full. Please help me.
Whenever I wash clothes and do some extra work. Severe pain on my hand occurs. I think it's on bones. What to do?
I am suffering from cough science last week. I am getting some blood when I split And my throat is like sore. I have taking tablets but I can't find any type of cure. Would you suggest any tablets or syrup. I would be thankful.
I want to gain my weight so what I have to do according to my height my weight is very less So suggest me.
Hi, I am 32 year old female, my esr is 46 mm/lst hr. Serum prolactin level is 94. 13 serum testesterone is 35. 94 ngm/dl. Kindly let me know is there any problem in my report ?
I want to start gym to keep my body slim and fit. how can I do that? And what diet should I keep every day.
Dibetic since18yrs.Taking euglim m1 before lunch and dinner.But since 6mnths my count gone 180fasting and 280 pp.Should I increase one more tab?
Is it good to egg for break fast since I've heart problem, cholesterol, & diabetic. Please Dr. Help me an let me know thanks.
I am 23 years old now & I want to gain health & increase weight. Is it possible to increase height after 21?
I have a thyroid problem in last 10 years. My tsh level is normal. Then why my body gain weight. please answer.
I am 19 years old and I have spondylolisthesis grade 2 and I want to go gym buy my doc. Said not to pick up any weights. So I am confused, as I want to go gym and I will not use dumbbells. I just wanted to ask whether can I go to gym or not?
We always think of wearing something cosy to bed to get a good night's sleep. We even dress up kids to be comfortable and bundled up so they can get a sound sleep. Studies have shown that contrary to popular belief, sleeping nude is the best way to a sound sleep.
In addition to good sleep, there are other benefits that have been identified too, as listed below:
- Improves sleep quality: While most of us think of keeping ourselves cosy in our nightwear leads to good sleep, science believes otherwise. A reduced core body temperature is what leads to better sleep. This happens when you sleep with no extra layers of clothes to keep you warm. Research conducted showed better depth of sleep and reduced number of awakenings when there are no extra clothing layers.
- Better skin and hair health: Melatonin and growth hormone are essential for anti-aging and they are released when the body temperature is cooler, which happens when sleeping in the nude. Growth hormone is essential for bone mineralization, improved immunity, and muscle mass building. Melatonin is a good hormone regulator, and manages the functioning of other hormones essential for our body. The armpits and groin area are always covered, and sleeping without clothes can help these areas breathe and feel fresher. The chances of yeast infection are also reduced.
- Reduced stress levels: The stress hormone cortisol is also optimal, both in release and function, when the body gets a good sleep. This is essential for better immunity and cognitive function, better sugar regulation. Reduced stress leads to reduced chances of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, etc. Therefore, sleeping without clothes helps to better equip you with fighting stress.
- Weight loss: Our body has two types of fat, both brown and white. While fat helps to keep the body warm, sleeping without clothes burns more of this fat and thereby, increases weight loss. Another mechanism is the good sleep that you get when sleeping without clothes helps improve metabolism, reduce fat and sugar cravings, thereby further adding to weight loss.
- Improved relationships: Needless to say, getting into the habit of sleeping without clothes will help your sex life. The science behind it is the improved release of oxytocin, which is the cuddle hormone.
- Better sperm quality: The testes produce better sperm quality when body temperature is cooler, thereby improving male fertility. Warm clothes at night also has a bad effect on testosterone, which is essential for boosting libido and other male sexual features.
There you go, a lot of valid scientifically proven reasons to drop those night suits and pajamas off what is more, there is also a cost saving here!