Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. A GadreYour feedback matters!
At a point when downpour comes, individuals can be seen moving and celebrating from various perspectives. In any case, this is additionally a season for some diseases and health issues. Because of the sudden change in temperature, the safety of our body turns out to be low and makes us powerless to numerous diseases. Taking after proper monsoon Ayurvedic care tips can turn out to be advantageous to stay healthy.
The digestive framework gets debilitated because of dehydration in summer. This prompts low digestive force. This is further debilitated by vitiation of doshas and dhatus because of storm. Consequently taking after an eating routine that expansion force of assimilation and fortifies the digestive framework would be useful in the blustery season.
- Drink bubbled and cooled water blended with minimal nectar. Drink a lot of water and keep your body all around hydrated.
- Avoid overwhelming, hot, acidic, harsh (chutneys, pickles, yogurt, chilies, curry, and so forth) and salty sustenance as it advances water maintenance, heartburn, bloating and hyperacidity. Evade broiled nourishments, garbage sustenance and meat. Stay away from servings of mixed greens and verdant vegetables.
- Consume light and effortlessly edible sustenances, vegetable soups, steamed or boiled pumpkin, vegetables, squash, zucchini, steamed serving of mixed greens, natural products, khichree, corn, chickpea flour, moong dal and oats as well as more. Stick to nourishments arranged out of old grain, rice and wheat.
- Do not enjoy overwhelming activities like running, cycling and so on which expand Pitta (heat). Yoga, strolling, swimming, and extending are great.
- Be watchful while eating out and ensure you go to a spot which is perfect and hygienic. Totally abstain from eating nourishment which is presented to climate, similar to the ones sold by roadside merchants.
100% Natural & Premium Natural sweetner.Stevia has zero calories, zero carbohydrates and a zero glycemic index, it is perfect for individuals who cannot or would not like to have their blood glucose levels fluctuate at rapid levels. This includes those with diabetes, hypo/hyperglycemia and anyone looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Stevia has been approved as a sweetener United Nations and World Health Organization concluded that they are safe for their intended use - to sweeten foods and beverages and established a permanent Acceptable Daily Intake (ADI) level.
This sweet plant is nutrient rich, containing substantial amounts of Protein, Calcium, Phosphorous, Sodium, Magnesium, Zinc, Rutin, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and other nutrients, yet has no caloric value. It has proven beneficial for many when used as a dietary supplement. Studies have shown the following benefits from using Stevia in one's diet:
• Helps reduce blood pressure
• Control blood sugar levels, unlike sugarcane sugar does
• 100% Natural Sweetener
• Non-fermentable, non-discoloring
• Maintains heat stability at 95 °C and features a lengthy shelf life. Unlike artificial sweeteners, it doesn't break down with heat, so you can learn to cook with it too.
• Natural Flavor enhancer
• Acts as Plaque retardant Anti-caries and prevents cavities
• Non-toxic extensively tested and used by humans with no adverse effects
• It has excellent healing capabilities without scarring if placed on a cut
STEVIA CAN BE USED IN THE FOLLOWING FOOD ITEMS
• Soft drinks and fruit juices
• Jams, sauces and pickles
• Table top sweetener for tea, coffee and beverages
• Weight-watchers diets
• Pastries, pies, baking
• Ice cream, yoghurts, sherbets
• Alcoholic beverage
• Jellies and desserts
• Chewing gum
• Candies and confectioneries
• Diabetic diets
How can I loose fat from my body? Can I use fat cutters I want medical advice? What type of diat food I have to eat?
How can I get chubby cheeks? I mean they r swallowed little bit. I m 20 years old with weight of of 61 and height of 5 ft 11 inches. Or is it because of low BMI? Please help.
Is bajra roti is good for diabetic people and what is the best time to eat bajra roti for diabetic people. And what is best dry fruit for diabetic people and which time he shall eat dry fruit. Morning noon evening or at night.
Sciatica is a very common neuropathic pain that is caused by damage to the sciatic nerve, a large nerve that runs from the lower back region down the end of each leg. It is the largest single nerve in the body.
This condition affects around 4 out of 10 people at some point of their lives. The nature of the pain varies from a mild ache to a sharp stinging sensation and may cause feelings of numbness and extreme weakness.
Causes of Sciatica
The causes for the onset of Sciatica are numerous. Some of them are as follows:
- Slipped lumbar disc
- Muscle inflammation
- Internal bleeding
- Awkward sleeping position
- Uncomfortable footwear
- Spinal injury
How can physical therapy help?
There are many ways of treating Sciatica, such as medication, acupuncture and surgery, which can provide relief. The most common and easy treatment method however is physical therapy. A progressive and controlled exercise routine that is specifically tailored to the nature of the condition in consultation with a physical therapist acts as an effective remedy in treating the problem. It alleviates pain and also eliminates the chances of relapse.
Physical therapy exercises used to treat Sciatica are of many types. They are a combination of core strengthening, muscular stretching and aerobic conditioning routines, which aim at correcting the root of the problem.
The different types of exercises employed to treat Sciatica include the following:
- Strengthening exercises: These aim at strengthening the spinal column and the pelvic region, which includes the hips and buttocks. They help in making the muscles and ligaments in this region more robust and allow for improved flexibility and support.Lunges and squats are some of the examples.
- Stretching exercises: These provide pain relief through improved agility and flexibility. The most important aspect of these routines is stretching and exercising the hamstring. Hamstring, stretches, calf stretches and tricep stretches are a part of stretching exercises.
- Aerobic conditioning: These are cardiovascular exercises of low intensity, which provide pain relief through the release of endorphins and the facilitation of fluid and nutrient exchange. Examples of these are swimming and brisk walking.
I am 59 years male, controlled type 2 diabetic N hypertensive non vegi. Can a dietician suggest me weekly diet chart?
Hello doctor I have a question related to mobile tower. I wanna know that is it harmful for health and if it is what problem people face. Actually I just shifted in Mumbai and I m.looking for the flat but the flat which I like. There is a mobile tower next to that building so I want to know is it harmful ? How much distance we should maintain from mobile tower for maintaining our health Please help.
I am doing a job in software company for seven years my weight is increasing continuously for 3 months what can do?
Hlo doc m female 20 year old 5.3 inch height nd 80 kg weight I want to loose 20 kg nd became 60, so pls help me for all day meal plan another weight loose things pls.
I feel very hungry every time. If I eat food then I am not hunger. And after 30 40 minutes of eating food I again hungry.
My age 19 years & 6 months, male, my weight is only 47 kgs I eat regularly daily in a good quantity but my health does not increasing please help me sir/madam.
Loving relationships are known to improve more than just your mood, it improve your looks and your health. Researchers believe that it might just be the best medicine for most people, as it helps keep your heart healthy, beat cancer and recover faster, boosts athletic performance and leads to spiritual and emotional growth.
Mentioned below are a few of the ways, in which love may lead to a healthy heart and life:
- Better Heart Health: Research has shown that women in healthy and loving marriages are less prone to contracting cardiovascular diseases, in contrary to those in stressful marriages. It has also been discovered that love reduces the likelihood of chest pains and suffering from angina despite having high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes in men.
- Lengthens Your Life: The National Longitudinal Mortality Study studied a million subjects and concluded that couples in a loving marriage tend to live longer and have lowered risk of getting heart attacks, pneumonia, cancer and cirrhosis of the liver. Their chances of committing suicide are also reduced by almost half.
- Faster Cancer Recovery: After extensive research, University of Iowa proved that patients of ovarian cancer, who were in loving relationships, had stronger WBCs i.e. White Blood Cells that kill cancerous cells, as compared to those in unhealthy relationships. They also concluded that patients in love recover quickly or completely eliminate cancer.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: Studies show that when couples are together, their blood pressure is significantly lowered. This research even proved that spending time with loving and supportive friends results in lower systolic numbers.
- Keeps You Slim: Being in love is a much healthier and better option than juice cleanse, when it comes to losing that extra weight. People in loving relationships produce more adrenaline i.e. an appetite suppressant and are more likely to hit the gym and make healthier lifestyle choices to look their best. Apart from that, sex is one of the best ways to lose calories and reduce your weight.