Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Zubin S DehmeriYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from severe hairfall. Please suggest me what to do. Or else I may become bald. Which medicines can I take. My hair are too frizzy and I suffer a lot while combing them.
Hi I am having pain in my hips at right side.And also in right leg below the knee.Both leg and hips pain only when i m sitting.It keeps paining continuously til i am sitting.There is no numbness and nothing.Only type of muscular pain
I am very thin. I want to become healthy asap. Give some eating tips or exercise to grow muscles rapidly.
I am 23years old I am suffering for back pain its not allow me to bend and sitting also its too much pain please tell me any natural remedy for back pain.
Hello Doctor, I am 22 years old. I am getting fed up with acidity. How to reduce acidity problem? Please advise.
I am suffering from fever and I am so thin so please give me some suggestion how I will increase my body.
As physiotherapist, we recommend that you carry out physical movements worth 60 minutes everyday to maintain your physical health.
He is into alcohol every day. Cannot live without it for even a day. Is there a medicine in homeopathy or ayurveda that can help him boycott alcohol complete? please help.
Mujhe skin problem hai aur dadar hui hai pr Elopathy chikitsa se thik nai ho pa rahi hai. Because ek jagah thik hone ke baad dusri jagah hoti hai. Particularly aantrik bhago people. please Koi upay betaiye.
During the natural course of events, a women's body starts its reproductive phase with menarche and at about 50 years of age, attains menopause. This is when the reproductive function ceases and the ovaries stop producing the hormone estrogen and progesterone. In some cases, for various reasons including medical, the ovaries stop functioning earlier, and this is medically termed early or premature menopause. Menopause that occurs before 40 years of age is termed premature menopause; it is due to primary ovarian insufficiency and occurs in 1% of the women. If it occurs between 45 to 50 years, it is termed early menopause.
Effects: Estrogen and progesterone have a lot of beneficial effects on a women's body. Reduction in their levels leads to some of the below changes:
- Emotional changes like mood swings, irritability, and in some cases depression, especially in premature menopause.
- Irregular cycles before complete cessation of the menstrual cycles.
- General mucosal dryness leading to vaginal dryness, dry skin, dry eyes.
- There also would be urinary incontinence and reduced sex drive due to reduced hormone levels.
- For women who still would want to have children, infertility would be a big cause for concern. This could lead to other emotional issues, worsening the depression.
- Osteoporosis - Bones lose their density and get weak and are more prone to fracture.
- Cardiovascular health - Post menopause, women are more prone to heart attacks and stroke. Though not fully proven, this is believed to be true as the good role that estrogen plays on blood vessels is negated with menopause.
- Accelerated ageing - Menopause leads to accelerated damage of genetic structures, thereby leading to faster ageing. This also leaves a feeling in the women of being less attractive and less desirable.
There is also a good news, that after menopause women are at lesser risk of cancer - especially breast and ovarian.
It is not easy for women to handle premature menopause. The body undergoes some changes much earlier than expected, and it requires a lot of support and caring and comforting to come to terms with it - especially if associated with infertility or chemotherapy for cancer. Emotional issues of not being able to have children and feeling less attractive require frank talks to boost the person's confidence and increase self-worthiness.
It is easier said than done, but one of the key ways to handle premature menopause is an open discussion. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.