Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Zia S. Farooqui
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Zia S. FarooquiYour feedback matters!
Having pain in my teeth from long the portion of pain got black colour what should I do to prevent it.
Gud evening .doctor .i m having loss of white blood lot .it make me felt to tired and I am getting easily tempt on some time .what can I do for this. I am sleeping a lot I can't control my sleeping.
Dear Doctor I am suffering from nightfall problem from so many years (15 years, sometimes there is ejaculation after seeing some dream and sometimes without any dream. Whenever the nightfall happens it occurs consecutively for three days, sometimes in the day time also. Sometimes also have burning sensation after nightfall. Previously my semen used to be thick and white, but now it is plain water like liquid. I do not do any masturbation, no alcohol, smoking, no fast food, and occasionally I eat non veg. Due to nightfall my penis has become very weak and thin. Please suggest what to do and what medicine to eat so that I can come back to the normal state. Kindly guide me and suggest some medicine for complete cure.
I have a fever now. My wisdom tooth is growing. Is this normal? And I also notice there is a white discharge in my vagina too. Its sticky and thick. It is somehow clear or white. Is that normal? Or do I have ab infection and those symptoms are really connected to each other? Thank you!
How get body lighten permanently because my skin become dull and dark and in school I get bad reaction from everyone. Because I am dark so no one is my friend so give me some suggestion to get lighten body permanently. Please.
Very few people are lucky enough to reap the benefits of a good metabolic system. Being overweight could be a serious problem as it complicates existing health problems and can even result in unusual diseases and disorders. Cribbing about increased body weight, low energy levels and a protruding paunch is too common a phenomenon to be ignored. People try out bizarre ways to deal with an excess of adipose tissues.
They, run, jog, cycle and diet. The numerous efforts made in losing weight go down the drain in most cases. The reason behind this is simple; you are not doing things the right way. Exercising in combination with a balanced diet is necessary to keep yourself fit and healthy. However, weight loss is not a silly affair without a rule book. One must keep to a set of norms to reduce weight effectively.
Valuable tips to lose those extra kilos: You may lose weight in whichever way you want, but doubt remains regarding the consistency of such reduction. Weight loss could be drastic, but things might revert to square one as soon as you slacken from a rigorous regimen. Try out tips that suit your subjective case and find yourself in good shape.
- Breakfast is the most important meal of a day: Being on an empty stomach for long stretches can result in bloating. In such a situation a person feels lethargic and tends to give up after least physical exertion. If you intend to retain your appetite for dinner by skipping breakfast you are slowly moving towards obesity. Have a heavy breakfast every single day.
- Stop being a couch potato: Sitting in front of the television set or computer screen for long hours can make you gain weight. Remind yourself to indulge in these activities in restriction.
- Have a high- fiber diet: A high fiber diet is good for digestive processes. It rids your body of excess gases and acids making you feel light. Such kind of food can be easily broken down to produce energy.
- Exercise regularly or at least thrice a week: Exercising is extremely important to keep the extra kilos in check. It also adds strength to your muscles. Exercising can improve a person's mental agility as well.
- Have four meals a day: Having small, but frequent meals throughout the day is the best possible way to maintain an optimal body weight. Through this practice the body is assured of regular food supply and hence won't store fat.