Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Zia S. FarooquiYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, Sweat is came out through my hands palm and foot even that in night, teel me what happened to me.
My name is uday kishore I want to become tall person because my height is very short compare to my age what I am do for this?
I am a 20 years old skinny boy. My bones r also very thin. What is the problem and what should I do?
My tip of the penis is so sensitive whenever I am inserting I feel shy and quiet hard. Suggest me something.
I am 25 years . I am suffering from side pattern baldness .like both the side U shaped. I am taking medicine by doctor prescribed from one year . But it not helping me to improve my hair . So I am looking for hair transplant and I want to know detail about it like price and procedures. Please explain me .
Without taking medicine how can we recover our fever , back pain and cartilage problems and how we recover.
Which will be right diet after a regular exercise of around 2 hours which includes 5000 meters walking swimming and playing volleyball.
My grandfather- 83 fell down a few days back. Today his x ray reports confirmed a crack in his femur. He is very active and would walk for 5 hours a day. He has been advised complete bed rest for 8 weeks. What should be done now? Should not he wear a brace or plaster to aid healing?
I am 23 year old male. My skin type is oily and I have blackheads and whiteheads. Doctor on my T-Zone my pores looks like holes. Everyone make fun of me they say look at him his nose has so many holes.
I am 24 and my penis has become small nearly about 1.5 - 2 inch when not erect and 3.5 - 4 inch when erect. I want to ask you that is it normal or i'm suffering from something, i'm also ejaculating during foreplay and does not get full erection, I have been masturbating too much nearly about 2- 4 times a weak from the age of 15 years. Would that have caused me to go under such situation, I've searched around the internet that over masturbation cause such thing. So please clarify my question and doubt and also provide effective solution to overcome such situation. Many Thanks, Jatin Patel.
Before leaving home for office, I cleanse my face with gulabari cleanser, that's it. Nothing do I apply after that and move out of my home. Does this cleanser acts as a toner which close my pores or smthin that makes my skin pores open. I want to ask this question coz moving out in sun and pollution with open pores can make my skin ugly.
I am not able to pull back foreskin of my penis. When I try to do so. I got cracks on my skin so many times. I am facing this problem since last 2 years. Earlier it was okk. What should I do. Can this be treated by any medicine or by using any ointment? I am unable to hv sex due to this. Please help me.
The quantity of my sperm become less in just two months and the quality is becoming poor day by day what should I do. I am just 29 yrs.
Trichomonas Vaginalis, a virus, which affects almost 7.4 million men and women each year. This virus can cause a sexually transmitted disease upon contact with a person who may be carrying the same. This condition is more common in women than it is in men and causes a variety of symptoms. Let us learn more about this infection.
- Symptoms: This disease does not have any obvious symptoms until the problem becomes pretty severe. The symptoms for men include irritation inside the penis, discharge, and a burning sensation upon urination and ejaculation. The symptoms for women include a strong odour filled discharge that may also be greenish yellow in colour, pain in the lower abdomen in case the infection is extremely severe, itching and irritation in the vagina, and pain or discomfort during sexual intercourse.
- Diagnosis: The gynaecologist or the general physician will usually carry out the diagnosis with the help of blood and urine samples that will be sent to the lab for testing. These tests will help in determining the spread and severity of the infection. The doctor will also use vaginal or urethral fluid in order to diagnose the issue with the help of further lab tests. Most doctors will tell you that it is harder to detect the presence of the virus in women, than it is in men.
- Treatment: The treatment of this disease is done with the help of metronidazole, which can be used to treat trichomoniasis in case the patient is pregnant. It is usually recommended that the sexual partner of the patient should also be treated for the infection so as to stem its spread. Also, the doctors will recommend abstinence from sex for the duration of the treatment. Antibiotics will also be prescribed for both partners. Usually, one will be asked to wait for all the symptoms to disappear before becoming sexually active again.
- Complications: There is a risk of contracting the HIV virus in case pregnant women do not get treated for this disease on time. It can also cause premature rupture of the various membranes that protect the foetus, which can in turn, lead to premature delivery of the baby. Further, women who are suffering from this disease are at higher risk of passing on the HIV virus to their partners. This happens when the woman is also infected with the HIV virus.
- Prevention: There are various ways to prevent this disease including the proper use of condoms and limiting the number of sexual partners. Genital inflammation and pain should be checked by a doctor immediately to rule out the possibility of this STD. Also, one must take the necessary precautions to avoid catching and spreading this disease and getting a full body check up done is an important part of prevention.