Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Zeenat Kazi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Zeenat KaziYour feedback matters!
M 29 years female. I had unprotected sex while periods and then within next 24 hrs I had taken ipill. But after completing my periods of on 3rd or 4th day there are symptoms of bleeding again. But I also had pregnancy check with prega news it showed negative now please let me know if I have to again check for pregnancy or should I wait n if there are any chances of pregnancy.
Plz help me At 19 week I done with anomaly scan and in this echogenic bowel is noted and also placenta insufficiency. Doc told me for fetal echo scan. And my triple marker test is normal all three show low risk but in report AFP is slight low and hcg and estriol are in normal range and also NT scan is normal. I am very worried. please help me I read that it cause some chromosome abnormalities. please reply soon.
If you are a heavy drinker and you are having problems with your sex life, they are likely to be caused because of your alcohol consumption. Sex and alcohol are not considered to be a good mixture. Although a small amount of alcohol is harmless, moderate to heavy drinking can hamper your sex life in several ways. Moreover, alcohol is very dangerous for pregnant women.
Alcohol can lead to sexual problems and issues in both men and women. It can also make them behave in a different and unusual manner, which may lead them into having sex with people who are unsuitable. It makes people take unnecessary risks and many get infected with sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Unwanted pregnancy after having sex is a common aspect in today’s world. Alcohol also makes people likely to be victims of sexual attacks.
The bad effects of alcohol on your sex life
There are several bad effects of alcohol which take a toll on your sexual life. They are as follows:
- Alcohol may make people more likely to engross in sexual activity with the wrong person. Getting pregnant, catching infections and embarking in affairs which lead to the breakup of many marriages are common effects of alcohol. Alcohol is a primary reason for the demand of the emergency contraceptive or morning after pill, all over the world.
- Alcohol fuddles up people's brain and many of them forget to take proper contraceptive precautions before having sex.
- Alcohol is very harmful for unborn babies in pregnant women. It may cause brain damage to the baby. You should consume alcohol as less as possible during pregnancy and totally avoid it during the first three months of pregnancy.
- Alcohol accounts for being a major cause of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. Alcohol may increase your sexual desire, but it reduces your performance.
- Men who are heavy drinkers may develop a permanent case of brewer’s droop. Loss of sexual interest is also likely.
- Excessive alcohol may lead to diminished or reduced libido in women as well. It is yet to be proven whether alcohol causes any other sexual complications in women.
If you are facing problems with excessive alcohol consumption and it is affecting your sex life, you need to take some steps. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I. Had miscarriage last month in june. The next month in July doctor had done my ovulation study again all was gud egg we're also released and the size of egg was Also gud it was 22 and after that she told me to get test on 16 the Aug. But on 13 the Aug I saw blooding. I thought it would be bcs of having sex. But my blooding goes continue as period I am worried. It dis is actually period or something else.
I am a house wife I am pregnant after 2 years but 2014 I have operated of sist and fibroids my pregnancy started in january 26 2016 so what precautions I have to taken can you please tell me doctor.
I am 28 yrs female after pregnancy before 2 years I have irregular mensulation due to disterbance of harmones what should I can do for maintaining harmones please suggest
I am having pain in stomach in periods & sometimes its so much that I cant bear. so, what should I do?
Guidelines for normal delivery
Hi friends my name is Deepa Sethia. I am attached as a consultant in Gynea and Obs, Sarvodaya, Sector 8, Faridabad. Today I am going to speak on topic ways to induce labor which can be done naturally or by medications.
The natural ways of induction of labor are like,
- they can be done by a simple walk to a climbing stairs.
- Exercise; they can induce labor, the gravity poses pressure on the cervix and that can result in the dilation of the cervix and ultimately the delivery.
- Next is the Evening Primrose oil; taking this oil orally or putting it into vagina can help in the dilation of the cervix, softening of the cervix and induction of the labor.
- Next is the Acupuncture. Acupuncture is a method in where in the stimulating certain sites in the skin can result in induction of labor. Because the pressure points they induce oxytocin in the body and then that can help in induction.
- Next is the nipple stimulation stimulating the nipples can result in an induction of labor.
Literature mentions the use of red raspberry leaf extract consuming this tea in Linda along with the evening with primrose oil can help in induction of labor. Then there are many medications that help in induction like oxytocin is the method by which the doctors use and in induce labor. Prostaglandin like servi prime gel is inserted into the cervix to help in induction. Then in hormonal methods are include putting a holy catheter into the cervix through the vagina and dilating the balloon end can help in induction. Induction of labor can be done either couple of weeks after the due date or it can be done three weeks prior to the due date. So the due date is an estimation of when a baby is stepping into this world.
These are the ways which are very essential for primary gravitas to know the time of the delivery.
So anything else required in this context you can contact me through lybrate or reach my clinic at Sarvodhya Health Clinic or the Gynae and Neurology Clinic, Sector 86. Thank you.