Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Zarir Udwadia
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Zarir UdwadiaYour feedback matters!
22 jan se continue fever aa raha hai.Jab check karaya to maleriya find out hua.Still after all the treatment fever band nahi hua or weakness ho rahi hai BT ab maleriya ya tifide nahi hai
My sis is pregnant. 6-7 months. She is having swollen legs during evening n night time. And also having cough from long time. please help us n tell us d reasons for this?
I am a 18 years old male. I am masturbating twice or thrice in a week. Does it stops our growth (height. What should I do?
I think I am suffering from low testosterone level problem. Because I have no symptoms of maturity like mouchtake, beards, voice change etc. Please, help me. I am worried to much as I am 19 now.
Sir from last two days I have problem in breathing n also I have cough n pain in upper back side. Tell me what to do.
I am 21 year old male. I have been in stress for some months but to cope up with it I have been eating healthy and working out regularly but the dark circles have now turned into bit swelling or like eye bags and it feels very odd. My parents say i' ve not been sleeping or I m up all night chatting but I m not. Please if uh could suggest something please. It annoys I m eating sleeping and working out properly but it is not going away.
Meniscus refers to the soft ligament in your knee joint, which cushions your bones and protects it from wear and tear. It is vital for the fulfilment of regular activities and the health of your bones. Thus, a damage to the meniscus can be extremely painful. Meniscuses are exposed to injuries and shocks in case of rigorous activities and this is a fairly common syndrome faced by athletes and sports persons. It can cause a substantial amount of hurt and generally impairs movement to a large extent. It potentially gets worse as the inflammation sets in and the swelling grows. The risk of a meniscus tear increases with age. The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective.
Symptoms of a torn meniscus
1. You might be able to experience a popping sensation in your knee joint
2. Stiffness and swelling
3. You will experience pain, especially while you are trying to twist your knee
4. You might not be able to straighten your knee completely
The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective:
1. Light exercises: For slightly serious meniscus tears, there are certain knee exercises which are recommended to abort any further damage as well as to repair the wound. Limiting the activities which might exert pressure on the knees, getting adequate rest, using ice packs and wearing neoprene sleeves always aid in recovery.
2. Anti-inflammatory medications: Often, meniscus tears are cured with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen. They not only reduce pain but also enable the mending of the injured tissue. However, one needs to be aware of a few side effects which often become natural repercussions of such drugs. Possibility of ulcers and bleeding get increased by leaps and bounds on the intake of such drugs.
3. Surgery: For all other forms of meniscus tears, if healing is not obtained through non-surgical methods, the only option available is that of surgery. Such a situation arises when the pain becomes unbearable and the meniscus tear does not respond favorably to superficial treatments. These surgeries are less complicated than replacement surgeries. They usually do not involve any life threatening hazard and cautious and efficiently conducted surgeries release all pains and handicaps.