Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Zainul HamdaniYour feedback matters!
I m working on a merchant vessel. My face is getting darker day by day. My body and face colour not matching each other. I m quite smoker 2 cigarette/day. My lips also getting darker. I m very anxious about it. How can I get better result to get my best fair skin and remove darkness of lips? Homeopathy is quite allergic for me.
Frequent yeast infection. It doesn't itch or pain. Just a white discharge. Is there any home remedy to cure it?
I am 25 year old and I don t have beard and mustache. How can I grow them quickly or which doctor will be the best to concern about.
I have been suffering with dandruff .my hair became thin and loose. Kindly suggest me best way in shampooing and oiling (best ayurvedic oil and shampoo. I get loose my confidence if loose my hair. please help me in increasing health of my hair .thank you.
I have the habit of spitting a lot which I think has affected my skin. It has started turning white spots on my body even on face. Which medicine should I prefer and how to hold this spitting saliva habit. Please suggest.
Dear sir/mam, I am suffering with Baldness. My age is just 29 years, weight 84 kg. I have treated my hair to doctor and also take blood sample in laboratory. The reports are normal. My diet is also normal. Pls suggest em for my hairs.
Sir. I have lots of hair on my hands n legs. and of course over my chest. I want to remove it. What should I do. Wax or laser treatment. I don't wanna any side effect. So kindly answer. What should I do ?
4 week terbinafine course didn't work for me at all. I finished the course 2 days before yesterday The skin lesions were unaffected. Now Have taken fluconazole (200 mg) a day before yesterday and it seems to work good as the skin lesions have dried up. Should I take it on a daily basis or weekly.
Hello sir I have dark circles problem last two months my self Geeta singh I am 27 year old married woman what should I do please tell me doctor.
I am 36 year old female and my complexion is dark and also I have so many black spots on my body. I want to clear my face and complexion. My skin type is sensitive.
My hair is falling. Much more dandruff in my head and too pain. Can you suggest what should be done?
Fungal infection of nails (tinea unguium) is common. The infection causes thickened and unsightly nails which sometimes become painful. Medication often works well to clear the infection but you need to take medication for several weeks.
How do you develop a Fungal Nail Infection?
- Spread from a fungal skin infection. For example, Athletes foot(tinea pedis)is a fungal infection of your toes. This may spread to the toenails if the skin infection is not treated early.
- Fingernail infection may occur after a toenail infection has become established. The fungus may spread to a finger if you scratch your itchy toes and toenail.
- Fingernail infections are also more likely to occur if you wash your hands frequently, or have them in water a lot. For example, if you are a cook or a cleaner. Constant washing may damage the protective skin at the base of the nail. This may allow fungi to enter.
- A nail that has recently been damaged is also more likely to become infected.
- You have an increased risk of developing a fungal nail infection if you have various other conditions - for example:
- Nail infections are more common in people who live in hot or humid climates.
- Smoking also increases the risk of Fungal Nail Infection.
- In some cases there is no apparent reason. Fungal germs are common and an infection can occur 'out of the blue'