Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Zaheer A. ShaikhYour feedback matters!
The least detectable and most comfortable material available is Swiss Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit. Swiss Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit, totally disappears when attached. It’s of delicate nature and all Lace Hair Skin, it is not suitable for first time hair wearers.
Features of Swiss Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit:
Highly Ventilated, Comfortable for Scalp
High Level of Scalp Hygiene maintained
Hair closer to scalp are bleached in skin color to give natural look.
Available in high and low density of hair
Best quality processed Human hair (Remy) used
Most Natural look, skin colored, very thin and fine net.
Undetectable appearance, most suitable for back combing style and for frontal baldness
Can be used for Weaving, Bonding, Microwefting and Full Taping methods.
I started gym and the trainers suggested me to take whey protien powder. Is it necessary to take whey protien powder for muscle building? Are there natural alternatives to it?
My friend regularly has an habit of alcohol consumption. His age is 25. If he does not drinks for a day his body starts shivering. He can't wait at that moment runs to the shop and takes alcohol. Then his body comes to normal stage. Can't we change him?
Hello sir, I take zerodol tablets for headache due to sinusitis. Is there any problem in it? Please guide me.
I have job in call center (BPO) in 4 years. In this time I m suffering from severe headache at night in this 2 months. What should I do? please help.
I am sixtyfive years old having blood pressure and suffering from knee pain due to osteoarthritis. I will like to take homeopathy treatment only. Please advise. R S Wadhwa.
I am suffering from last 4 days inner hemorrhoid in my anus during motion time some skin went out during motion, but their is no pain suggest food items and medicines Amy age is 24, it is possible to cure inner hemorrhoid using medicine's.
I am 23 years old working women ,and my brest size is little bit small around 30-32 but I think its creating some problem in my life and I need suggestion like good cream and pills if any (Ayurveda/homeopathic and alopathic for breast enlargement/growth.
My Husband last 19 year taking tobacco like Shekhar, Rajnigandha, Tulsi. But now a days he trying to quit. I am fearing for cancer. I want to diagnose any problem will be arise? He is 34 years old.
The mind or the brain is the master computer, the site of our consciousness, thoughts and memories. We often tend to think of our mind as a separate entity, but the mind and the body are linked and just like our body, the mind too is susceptible to illnesses. The idea of mental illness makes us feel vulnerable and helpless and we dismiss the possibility of mental illness as something that “will not happen to me” or “is in my control”. But like all other illnesses, mental disorders too, are ultimately not in our control. More importantly, they are readily treatable with medications and therapy.
Mental illness refers to a wide range of mental health conditions/disorders that affect our mood, thinking and behavior. They include depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, eating disorders, alcohol/drugs abuse and many others. All of us feel sad, anxious, stressed and have occasional sleepless nights. So when does a mental health concern become a problem? When the signs and symptoms persist and affect our regular day-to-day activities, it’s probably time to seek help.
Awareness is the first step to treatment. Learning about the signs and symptoms will allow you to seek help early and get back to a healthy and happy life.
If several of the following symptoms are recurring, it is advisable to consult a mental health professional.
1. Withdrawal: Recent social withdrawal and lack of interest in others are a common sign that you may have a problem in hand.
2. Drop in functioning: There is a sudden unusual drop in functioning at school, work or other social activities such as withdrawing from sports, failing in school or difficulty in performing ordinary tasks.
3. The problem with thinking: You face complications with concentration, memory or rational thoughts and speech that are hard to explain.
4. Increased sensitivity: There is a heightened sensitivity to sights, sounds, smells or physical contact and a tendency to avoid stimulating situations.
5. Apathy: There is a loss of desire or initiative to participate in any social activity.
6. Feeling disconnected: You experience a vague feeling of detachment from yourself or your surrounding and a sense of unreality encircles you (paranoia or hallucinations).
7. Illogical thinking: You have an exaggerated belief about your personal powers to understand meanings or influence events. You suffer from irrational or magical thinking, typical of childhood in an adult.
8. Nervousness: You have a feeling of fear, you are skeptical of others or have a strong nervous feeling.
9. Sleep or appetite changes: You experience sleep disorders, significant tiredness and appetite changes and even decline in personal care.
10. Mood swings: There are rapid or dramatic shifts in feelings ranging from excessive anger; hostility or violence to suicidal thoughts. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.