Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yuvaraja S Shetty
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yuvaraja S ShettyYour feedback matters!
My 8 month old daughter is having very less hair on her head compared to kids of that age. Her eyebrows and everything is normal. I have tried oil massage and all that and have shaved her head twice also but still the hair is very less. Should I consult a skin specialist or would you suggest any medicine. We are getting worried thus request your advice and suggestion.
My son having loose motion since 17 days (7 to 8 times. Doctor prescribed vibact dry syrup and said its viral diarrhea (milk allergy_mothers milk) but there is no sign of recovery. And baby is healthy and normal. Please give alternate syrup and how to overcome from this.
Hi My baby is 18 days old. She's unable to poop calmly she always cries tightening her face and body while pooping and farting. Pls give me some solution to overcome this.
HI, My daughter new born age 12 days, from hospital they told us after one week make a thyroid test like ft4 tsh. ft4 is normal but tsh is 17.80 range that is high .such a small baby tell me is it very very bad for her or we can recover it. please help.
In most instances it has been found that the habits we inculcate during childhood are carried to adulthood, so, it becomes all the more important in parenting to nurture good eating habits and expose toddlers to healthy foods. Being a parent we can inculcate healthy eating habits in our children. For this you can try these:
- Check the refrigrator: Try your best to keep only healthy snacks/foods so that even if the child opens the fridge his choice is healthy .Avoid keeping excess cold drinks, chocolates etc.
- Be a role model: Always set a good eating example for your child to copy ,share the meal time and eat the same healthy food. Try to avoid foods in front of children that you don’t intend to give them.
- Make boring food interesting: Try to make daily routine food interesting for the toddlers ,for example one can make a cute smiley on the vegetable sandwich you intend to serve to your child.
- Awareness: Parents must be aware about the food available in market. You must be in habit to read labels before buying. Take your child to grocery shopping and inculcate habit of reading labels in them also, make them aware of importance of these labels.
- Involvement of child: Involve your child in preparing meals as they may be more willing to eat or try foods that they help to prepare.
- Food as reward or punishment: Try not to use food as reward or punishment for your child. Like sending your child to bed without dinner as a punishment may make them to eat whenever they get a chance, similarly sweets or dessert should not be used as reward for finishing vegetables as child may assume that these foods are more valuable and this will unknowingly sent wrong message .
- Eat meals together often: Make meal times pleasant with conversation and sharing, not a time for scolding or arguing.
- Encourage: Encourage your child to eat slowly this will give brain time to register fullness.
- Free your child: Sometimes or on occasions,festivities as you are restricting them on a daily basis, you only worry about daily routine and not holidays.