Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. YUSUF GHADIALIYour feedback matters!
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color according to white like a cute baby?
For the fast few months I am continuously loosing my weight I have loosed approximately 27 kilos. I don't like any kind of food. Can you give me the reason. And I fall sick from inside and weak also.
Acne is a condition that influences many individuals including young people and women amid their monthly cycle period. It is, portrayed by red ejections that are generally loaded with oil, discharged by overactive oil organs in the hair follicles. So what else would it be a good idea for you to think about acne? Here are six things you most likely did not think about this condition:
Clogged pores: Acne connotes stopped up or blocked pores that are loaded with oil and dead skin cells that have not been, wiped out totally. This blend of oil and dead skin cells obstructs pores and closures making an emission of red wounds called Acne and Pimples. Quite possibly microbes may have joined these two substances too.
Over treating the Skin: The most exceedingly awful, thing that you can do is to touch pick or even apply excessively numerous brutal chemicals to your skin amid acne. These things can really exacerbate the issue, and even make scars over the long haul! The steady utilization of chemicals and creams can likewise harshly affect the skin, because of the scent and chemicals introduce in such items.
Exfoliation: Using a salicylic corrosive wash or chemical before anything else will help in peeling, which is a decent approach to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will accelerate the procedure of acne treatment too, by clearing the pores. Likewise, around evening time, the utilization of a sedated cream that contains Benzyl Peroxide will help in killing the microorganisms, so that there is no disease.
Two weeks see: Trying new items to treat acne is an extraordinary thought. Be that, as it may give each new item no less than two weeks before you discount it. Generally, any great item will set aside at any rate that much opportunity to influence the acne, and clear the pores in a viable way. So, before you begin exchanging chemicals and creams each other day, recall to utilize the two-week thumb run the show.
Menstrual Cycle: Acne, as a rule, backs its head with an emission or two around five days before and a couple days after, the month-to-month menstrual cycle. So keep an eye out for hormonal lopsided characteristics, which can bring about acne and pimples. Stay away from worry around this time as well.
Visit a dermatologist if consistent cleaning and over the counter creams are not working.
Steady acne may transform into a contamination. Keep in mind to approach a dermatologist for an oil-lessening recipe as well.
Overall oral health consists of health of both the soft and the hard tissues in the mouth. While teeth are the hard tissues, the soft tissues include the lips, tongue, cheek, palate, and most importantly the gums. The gums or the periodontium (perio - around, dont - tooth) surrounds the tooth and provides nutritional support and structural support with its connective tissue. The gums are the unsung heroes in maintaining a healthy set of teeth.
It is common observation that dental decay is more attended to than gum disease. The symptoms associated with decay, be it discoloration, food lodgment, sensitivity, and sometimes pain are a lot more demanding.
The bad news is that the same bacteria have a harmful effect on the gums too. The good news is that gum disease also (like tooth decay), takes time to develop. The bacteria in the mouth and the plaque are the main initiators of gum disease too. It is more innocuous and not immediately attended to, sometime even gets ignored for years until it become severe and mandates treatment. Certain medical conditions like pregnancy, diabetes, stroke, etc., lead to greater severity of the gum disease.
Chronic gum or periodontal disease, if left untreated, can even lead to multiple tooth loss and require dentures much earlier than required. It is not difficult to diagnose gum disease as the symptoms are quite easy to identify, including
- Red, swollen, or painful gums: As with any infection, redness and swelling and pain are the first symptoms of gum disease too.
- Spontaneous bleeding of gums: The gums can look spongy and puffed and can sometimes bleed without even a touch
- Chronic bad breath: The bacteria are constantly acting on the food debris to produce acid, leading to a bad breath (halitosis)
- Pressure on the gums can produce pus: Cumulative infection can lead to gingival abscess
- Bad taste in the mouth: If there is an abscess, it will discharge pus into the mouth, leading to this metallic taste
- Gingival recession, where the tooth appears to have grown longer. The gum line recedes from its original place, exposing more of the tooth. This also causes greater sensitivity, especially to hot or cold foods
- Slight loosening of the teeth (in severe cases) as the fibers loosen their hold around the tooth.
- Painful chewing, it puts extra pressure on the fibers of the periodontium.
Some people are more prone for gum disease than others. The risk factors include smoking, increased
female hormones, and chronic illnesses like diabetes and cancer.
Management: Regular visits to the dentist can help identify these at an early stage and manage both progression and severity. Additionally, managing risk factors like smoking and chronic illnesses also is helpful.
Dear doctor, iam a diabetic patient. Yam (the round thing) is safe for diabetic patients? please give me an answer.
I am 18 years old male and I'm going through serious hair fall condition. I have no disease but when I wake up in morning, I find a lot of hair on my bed and pillow. Please suggest me some medication.
My hair is going very very thin. I am worry about my thin hair. I had taken many medicine but no improvement. What should I do please tell. Please tell me doctor what should I do ?
I have Psoriasis for more than 15 years around. I tried different Homeopathic doctors including Batras. I have no result. I have started to accept it as part of my life.
Hlo mujhe apni problem btani h. mujhe before 1 month periods hue thay 2 may ko BT ab 1 month 6 days extra ho gye h. Periods abhi nhi aaye h. many test bhi kiya negative hi aaya h. First time itna late ho rha h. Please suggested me.
I have a problem for many years, stomach pain or gas, back pain for late night sleeping. My digestive system not ok it's supposed to many diseases in my body. Digestive problem very creative I' m not fine.
I have very less hairs over my head, I have consulted many doctors for it, yet I didn't get any effect of using those medicines. I have done with my thyroid and hemoglobin tests also and those were normal, my age is 22years, what should I do to regrow my hairs back. And also I wanna say that this is not in my gene problem as my dad n my grandpa has still lots of hairs over their head.
My hairs are falling to much and I have tried all shampoos but stil its falling so now Wath should I do to stop this hair fall.
I am going gym want my body heard and healthy can you tell me about some best body gainer or protein.
My friend is little dark in nature. She believes that her genetic colour increases after marriage and may be after child birth. Is that possible. Or the genetic colour remains the same.Please tell.
We often wander around, spending huge amounts to look for solutions to our health problems. We seldom realize that we can find them in our own house in the simplest forms. Apple Cider Vinegar is one such ingredient that can be your rescuer from some of the most common and persistent health issues that we face today:
- Keeps blood sugar in control: Studies show that people who suffer from type 2 diabetes and do not consume insulin can have lower glucose levels in the morning if they take two tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar before bed. Some studies also reveal that consumption of a mixture of this vinegar and water before having a carbohydrate-rich meal can lower sugar levels.
- Helps in weight loss: The acetic acid present in apple cider vinegar controls the appetite and in turn increases the metabolism of your body. Studies also state that the vinegar reacts with the body's process of digesting starch which ensures that not much calories enter the bloodstream.
- Relieves you from a blocked nose: The potassium content in vinegar helps to thin the mucus and the acetic acid in it kills the bacteria which causes the blockage. Consuming one teaspoon of the vinegar in a glass of water can be your way out from the sinus drainage.
- Whitens Teeth: Apple cider vinegar would do the magic if you are having yellow and stained teeth. Before you brush your teeth, all you have to do is gargle your mouth with the vinegar. It helps kill the germs in your mouth and also banishes the stains on the teeth, thus making them look whiter.
- Helps fight dandruff: The acetic acid in the apple cider vinegar makes it a tough for the yeast-causing dandruff to grow. Mix a cup of vinegar in equal quantity of water and spray it on the scalp. Wrap a wet towel onto your head and leave it on for a minimum of 15 minutes before you wash off your hair.
- Reduces Cholesterol: It is believed that apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which helps reduce bad cholesterol. Although most researches are carried out on rats and cannot be completely reliable when it comes to humans, some Japanese studies show that half an ounce of this vinegar each day resulted in lower cholesterol levels in people.
All in all, apple cider vinegar may not prove to be a complete cure to your health problems, but like they say, precaution is better than cure.