Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. YoginiYour feedback matters!
Sir please explain me that which stretch n posture exercise I have to do to straighten my bowlegs which is more effective?
I had a sex with my boyfriend on may 13 I got period on may 14. But now I'm getting too much sleep and stomach pain feeling like something different also. Is it be pregnancy? How can I make sure and avoid it?
I am 16 years girl. I'm having severe stomach ache during my menstrual cycle. It even pains a lot at the back. I tried number of tablets. But not able to come over it.
Sometimes blood bleeding from her back hole (bath hole) while go for bathroom. Please give suggestions which food she should take food to avoid bleeding. She takes tea thrice a day.
My girlfriend took the 3 month course of ovarian 2 because of irregular periods but she gained the weight and come across some skin allergies. Please explain possible side effects of ovarian 21tablets and also she is facing the problem of double cysts, so please advise whether she go for surgery before marriage or after motherhood.
Have you ever wondered how health affects our looks?
Yes, they do and it is incredulously true! Our health does reflect on our looks.
Just by looking at the person’s face, one can make out if the opposite person is unwell.
That is why it is important to maintain good health so that we glow through our looks and our looks seem attractive.
Your health indirectly affects your looks, in many ways. Smokers are already aware that they need to quit smoking. It is bad for the heart, lungs and brain.
Well, smoking does damage the way one looks and smokers are four times likely as compared to non-smokers to experience unrest after a sound sleep in the night.
Alcohol is another factor contributing to looking uneasy. Alcohol dehydrates the body, including the skin, which happens to be a major organ of the body.
It happens every time drinks are consumed, drinking too much, results in deprivation of vital vitamins and nutrients from the skin. Over time, drinking heavily has other detrimental effects on the skin.
Rosacea is a skin disorder that has the initial tendency to blush and flush easily and eventually results in facial disfigurement, and is found to be having a link to alcohol.
Alcoholics can also find themselves looking bloated and puffy as a side effect to their habit. One can experience the bloating of the stomach too.
There’s also the cellulite believed to build up with the help of the toxins in alcohol. So drinking and smoking needs to be kicked off if one is under the pressure to look good, and eventually feel good.
De-stressing, relaxing, being happy is the key to feeling and looking good. A change of the routine pace of schedule is good for mental health.
It may differ from a five-minute break from cleaning the house, break from work or a weekend spent in exploring something or a place that is new.
A few minutes relief is needed to de-stress oneself. But, being physically active and fit is also important.
Also indulging in exercise contributes to health and looks. It is, found that people who exercise and are physically active tend to look fresh and younger even as they age.
Thus in order to look healthy and great it is also necessary to feel healthy and great from within. Hence, from now on kick off smoking and drinking, join a gym and eat healthy.
My last mc date is 24/2/15 Ichake pregnacy test test is positiv .So i want to remve pregnacy.By tablet .Next two day s I eat nk cap tablet.Who to identfy pregnacy is removed or not.If not removed .Plase give madical tablet name
I married from last two years . Me and my husband planning for child from last two months. Please tell us which is the best days for sex .and when we do sex after completing all fluid come out of vagina immediately .we mostly do in missionary position. So whether its normal that fluid come out ?
Metabolic Bone Disease is a term used for various conditions of the bones that can be caused by a number of different disorders. Most of these disorders are developed due to nutritional deficiencies, defects in the bone metabolism procedure or due to hereditary defects in the skeletal structure. Conditions that fall under the category are osteoporosis, osteomalacia, rickets, Paget's disease, parathyroid conditions, chemotherapy induced bone loss and menopause induced bone loss.
Causes of Metabolic Bone Diseases:
- Imbalance in the level of calcium : Too much calcium or too little calcium can cause bone diseases. While the overabundance of calcium (hypercalcemia) in the body will lead to calculi formation, which can be harmful for the body, the lack of calcium (hypocalcemia) causes weakness, bone pain and restricted growth.
- Deficiency of phosphorus: Low phosphorus in blood (hypophosphatemia) leads to softening of the bone tissue and bone loss. Osteomalacia is commonly caused by phosphorus deficiencies.
- Deficiency of Vitamin D: Vitamin D is essential for the body to absorb calcium. Cells called osteoblasts need vitamin D in order to absorb calcium and secrete the bone tissue proteins. A deficiency of vitamin D can lead to a number of metabolic bone diseases like rickets and osteoporosis.
- Over or under secretion of the parathyroid hormone:The parathyroid hormone (PTH) stimulates the secretion of an enzyme, which converts the inactive circulatory form of vitamin D into its active usable form. The hormone can also increase the circulation of free or ionized calcium (Ca2+), which is not attached to proteins. Both underproduction and overproduction of the hormone causes skeletal problems.
Symptoms of Metabolic Bone Diseases:
The symptoms of most of the Metabolic Bone Diseases are similar, such as
- A dull, throbbing pain in the bones is the most common symptom. The pain is frequent and lasts for a long amount of time, but unlike muscular pain, the exact region of bone pain cannot be specified.
- Severe joint pains accompanied by stiffness and swelling of the joints. The patient experience pain during regular physical activities, especially during cold weather conditions.
- Frequent fractures are caused by most bone diseases because the bone mineral density decreases drastically. Severe bone injury may be caused by mild trauma.
- Defects in the bones can cause bowed out legs and a bent backbone.
- A general feeling of exhaustion is often caused by bone diseases.
- Kidney stones are an associated complication of metabolic bone diseases.