Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogini
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. YoginiYour feedback matters!
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition.
I had sex with my boyfriend on d 24th of this month nd took an ipill d next day are there any chances of pregnancy though v had a protected sex.
I'm 36 years old. I had one daughter at 5 yrs. Before my conceive I had pcod. After my first baby till now i'm not yet conceive. I had irregular periods wt's the problem now wt I can do.
I did not have my period after jan 6, I had cramps but there was no sign of period blood Im worried now. What should I do to make it come this month.
These may be taken by people who are living in places with a seemingly pleasant yet unhealthy weather. They may benefit from it. Both red and black varieties of mud are used for mud therapy which helps in eliminating toxins primarily through the skin and also other organs such as intestines and kidneys.
I am in a pregnancy treatment fòr 2 months. I have taking the tablets such as conseval , duphaston 10 mg (morning and night), folic acid, and evatone. My last period was on june 15th. I have stopped duphaston on july 18th morning. Still I did not got my periods. Is there any chance for pregnancy.
As we are planning for kids as I wanna know after periods complete when we to meet for intercourse and for how many days should we do the intercourse.
Sir/madam My wife (age 23) is getting more pain during sexual intercourse. Please suggest me how to decrease pain. Thank u.
Why do feet stink?
Smelly feet can be a cause of great embarrassment and discomfort for anyone. Also known as bromodosis, the primary cause of smelly feet is the sweat glands in your feet. This part of the human body has more sweat glands than anywhere else in the body. Additionally, compared to sweat glands in the other parts of the body that secrete to control your body temperature when exposed to hot weather or while exercising, the sweat glands in your feet produce perspiration all the time.
When this happens, bacteria living on your skin break down the perspiration that oozes from your skin pores and a cheese-like smell is produced as the sweat gets broken down by the bacteria.
Apart from the explanation of the origin of this kind of smell, the causes that lead to you having smelly feet are:
- wearing the same footwear on a daily basis and not letting them dry
- poor hygiene habits like not washing your feet and drying them thoroughly
- changes in the body's hormones level especially during pregnancy and puberty
- too much stress
- hyperhidrosis (a condition wherein you sweat excessively)
- athlete's foot (infection of the soles of the feet and between the toes)