Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 4 months pregnant. Is that good to drink green tea during pregnancy and will it be useful for removing under eye and face wrinkles. Which brand green tea is good and natural.
What is it?
A dysfunction is often described as the difficulty exhibited by a couple or an individual during ant stage of the physical activity. It might include pleasure, preference, desire, arousal and orgasm. As per the diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders, a person with sexual dysfunction shows extreme stress along with interpersonal strain. This disorder is believed to have an impact on the sexual life of the people experiencing it.
Types of Sexual Dysfunction:
1. Sexual desire disorders: This is often characterized with decreased libido or an absence or lack of sexual desire, activity or fantasies. The condition usually ranges from a general lack to a lack of the sexual desire and activity for the partner. This condition might be present from the very beginning or might start after normal sexual functioning. Whatever the cause may be it leads to decrease in the production of estrogen in women and testosterone in both women and men. Other causes are believed to be fatigue, pregnancy, aging, medications like SSRIs and psychiatric conditions like anxiety and depression.
2. Sexual arousal disorders: These are commonly as impotence in men and frigidity in women, though now the terms have been replaced. Impotence is now termed as erectile dysfunction and frigidity has been defined by many terms describing the problem. As per the, American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders the term is described in 4 categories. These are lack of arousal, lack of desire, lack of orgasm and pain during intercourse.
In both men and women the condition can be exhibited as an aversion or avoidance of sexual activity with their partner. Men might show a complete failure to maintain erection, excitement and pleasure during sexual activity.
3. Sexual pain disorders: This is often prominent in women and is also known as painful intercourse (dyspareunia) or vaginismus (involuntary spasm of the vaginal wall muscles often interfering with intercourse).
Dyspareunia is caused by the dryness of vagina in women. This poor lubrication might be due to lowered stimulation and excitement and hormonal changes caused due to pregnancy, breast feeding and menopause. In some case contraceptive foams and creams can also cause dryness. Anxiety and fear towards sex can also lead to dryness.
Vaginismus is often thought to occur through a sexual trauma like abuse or sex. Another condition vulvodynia might occur in women. In this a woman experiences burning pain while sexual activity. This is often thought to be related to the skin problems of the vaginal and vulvar region.
4. Post-orgasmic diseases: The symptoms of these occur after ejaculation or orgasm. This is often accompanied with headaches in the neck and skull during sexual activity which might include orgasm or masturbation.
If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.
I have been suffering from fungal infection near my private parts from the past one year and I have consulted many doctors during this period but no one seems to get the nerve of this disease. What should I do now?
I'm in my 9th month of pregnancy. Suffering from severe itching on whole body. please suggest what could be the reason. Is it something to be worried abt?
My wife age is 30 years & she is 5.5 month pregnant and it is her second pregnancy, since from 3 day's she is feeling tightly feel in her abdomen. And she doesn't like to eat any kind of food. And having severe lowback pain. What is problem. please reply me at the earliest.
Im asking this question for my would be husband. He is 31 years old. 6 months before doctors found he is diabetic. Suggested istamet 50/500. He stopped using that tablet after 1 month. He controlled his blood sugar. From last 2 months his sugar level is between 130-150. He has lots of stress about our marriage. Is diabetics affect our sexual life? Which tablet should he taken for diabetics? His mother also a diabetic patient. He is not using any medicines now.
Mera periods time isbar 5 days let aya herbaljaldi ata he. So I think I am pregnant but not. Pls tell me. Me kya kru my mrg cmplt with 1 year we do regular sex but no pregnancy.
What is the best way to avoid pregnancy if we r having sex in a regular or weekly basis? P always use condoms. But just in case.
I want you to convey that I am having irregular periods is this any problem as my periods last for seven days.
One’s pregnancy is a time when one must be extremely vigilant about a proper diet and good exercise regime that will benefit the child and mother in equal measure. A balanced diet during pregnancy and enough of it is essential for your child to develop and grow in a healthy manner. You need to up your daily intake by 300 to 350 calories per day. Women carrying twins require 500 calories extra each day. Despite the fact that nausea during the initial months of pregnancy can make this troublesome, try to eat a properly balanced diet and take prenatal vitamins.
Here is a guide to a healthy diet during pregnancy:
- Eat a variety of food items to get a good amount of the nutrients, which your body requires. 3 main meals and 3 small meals should be taken each day.
- Pick fruits and ingredients that are high in fiber like whole grain breads, oats, beans, pasta and rice. In case you take a fiber supplement, increase the dose you take, slowly. This can get rid of gas and cramping. It is just as essential to drink enough fluids when you increase your fiber consumption.
- Ensure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals daily. Your specialist can suggest an over-the-counter supplement or recommend a prenatal vitamin for you.
- Eat and drink no less than four servings of dairy items and calcium-rich food products a day to guarantee that you are getting at least 1,000 milligrams of calcium on a daily basis.
- Eat at least three servings of iron-rich foods such as spinach, beans, lean meat and breakfast cereals every day to ensure that you are getting 27 milligrams of iron each day.
- While you are pregnant, you will require 220 micrograms of iodine a day to guarantee for your child's brain and sensory system growth. Look for dairy items like milk, cheese, and yogurt. In addition, baked potatoes, cooked beans, limited portions of fish like cod, salmon, and shrimp can be very healthy.
- Consume at least one good source of vitamin C consistently. For instance, oranges, grapefruits, strawberries, papaya, broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, green peppers, tomatoes and mustard greens. Pregnant women require 80 to 85 milligrams of vitamin C a day.
- Every pregnant woman needs one milligram of folate each day to counteract neural tube defects like spina bifida. Folic acid is an essential choice when you are pregnant.
- Consume at least one source of vitamin A each day. Sources of vitamin A are carrots, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, spinach, water squash, turnip greens, beet greens, apricots, and melon.
Hey. I want to ask you that is it rumour that ipill sometimes don't work even taken before 72 hours from sex? Or it is real fact? And one more thing, is this possible that girl may get pregnant even when she is not in the time of periods? Waiting for your response.
Hi i am newly married while having intercourse my wife feels a lot of pain because of this pain we are unable to have sex comfortably is this normal we are married from last 16 days.
Can I have any tests done to determine how many years from now I can wait safely before planning for kids.
Hi I got period after 48 days only for three days on Nov 1st Is it okay to have three days period ?usually I have five day period 25-30 cycle. I have change in lifestyle quit job and staying at home. When shd I expect my next period?
Ovarian cyst of 2.6 mm in right side. Doctor given ultra coq 10 and fertomid 100 mg before follicular study. I have taken injection sitrodium HP 150 on 8 th day, sitasi HP 5000 given on 12 th day. After getting collapsed follicular it shows my uterine lining is only 5.6 mm. My menstrual cycle is of 26 days, but this time I got period on 30th day. But flow is about to nothing with brown liquid few drops only. On third day I hv done urine test for pregnancy it is negative. Doctor advice again ultra coq 10 and ovabless for 30 days. Please suggest, why I the flow is very less and brown.
I am 26 years old and had unprotected sex 10 days ago. I didn't cum inside her during sex. She didn't get her periods till now even her periods date passed. She had divery tablets for past two days but still she didn't get her periods. She tested positive in pregnancy test named I shor. Which medicine should we prefer so that she gets her periods?
Vitamin D is crucial for you because it is crucial for regulating the immune system as well as making sure that phosphorous and calcium get absorbed into the bloodstream. However, Vitamin D is crucial for a number of other reasons as well. Here they are:
- Multiple sclerosis: Vitamin D is crucial in lessening your chances of getting multiple sclerosis.
- Heart disease: It has also recently been agreed upon that Vitamin D reduces your chances of getting heart disease.
- Flu: The flu is yet another disease, which may not occur if you have an adequate amount of Vitamin D in your diet.
- Depression: Vitamin D also plays a crucial role in a person's mood. The more Vitamin D there is in your body and diet, the more stable your mood is. The risks of depression are also reduced when your body and diet has an adequate amount of Vitamin D.
- Weight loss: As mentioned earlier, Vitamin D has a number of benefits among which preventing heart disease is included. However, it is worth note that weight loss is also made easier with the more vitamin D you have. This is because Vitamin D has an appetite suppressing effect. However, it should be kept in mind that Vitamin D has to be taken alongside a lot of calcium for these appetite suppressing effects to occur.
- Cancer: Vitamin D is imperative for regulating cell growth. It is also crucial for cell-to-cell communication. 200 genes in the human body are affected adversely when there is an inadequate amount of Vitamin D in your body.
- Diabetes: In a recent study, it has been concluded that infants who received an adequate amount of vitamin D had their chances of suffering from Type 1 reduced by almost 88 percent by the time they turn 30.
- Rickets: The softening of the bones is termed as rickets. Rickets is yet another disease which is caused by an insufficient amount of Vitamin D. The reason for this is that calcium is not absorbed and therefore the bones soften.
Rickets is yet another disease which is caused by an insufficient amount of vitamin D. The reason for this is that calcium is not absorbed and therefore the bones soften. The softening of the bones is termed as rickets.
These are some of many other conditions associated with a Vitamin D deficiency.
Related Tip: "Are Vitamins Vital?"