Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh YerulkarYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I have 1 problem called pcos. I want to know how it will impact on married life since I am planning to get married? also I want to know what all complications will be there. Is there are any other disease that are related to this problem like ovarian cancer or diabetes? Dr. Put me on 6 months medication (tablet name: dronis30. So after medication I will be totally cured or I have to take any other treatment. Please reply. Thanks.
Im feeding my baby she is 11 month now. My legs become numb when ever I sit down or take my baby on my lab. I can not walk fr seconds. It happen every time I take my baby on my lap.
This is a good news. It takes twice the time to lose new muscle if you stop working out than what it took to gain it. That's because it’s easier and quicker to build new muscle tissue. But that's no reason to skip your workout!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and click on 'Share'.
I am vaginal itching. Frequent urination. Reaches that appear on any part of body which will disappear in sometime.
Sir , I and my wife performed intercourse on 23-06-2016 and it was unprotected and we missed to take i-pill and she consume i-pill on 17-07-2016 and she has missed her date as it was on 17-07-2016 and till now her date is not having n we don't want a 2nd child so early n I am tensed about it please doctor suggest me as soon as possible I request you.
I menstrual period of 15 days. Since15 days continuously the bleeding goes on? Wt should I prefer to control it. And this is the 1 st time iam facing like this.
My serum count is very less. Also some dead serum also seen .please advise some tips to recover from this. Me and my wife trying to have a baby from last 1 year.
I had unprotected sex .and I even confirmed I did not ejaculated in her vagina. Then I again continued. I do not want to take risk .please help.
Menopause is the time in a woman’s life at which she cannot procreate anymore. Side effects of pre-menopause, menopause and post menopause, shift incredibly from woman to woman. Nonetheless, normal side effects of menopause incorporate:
The majority of the side effects connected with menopause really occur during the pre-menopause stage. A few women experience menopause with no complications or disagreeable symptoms. However, others find menopausal side effects crippling and they usually happen during pre-menopause and go on for quite a long time. The symptoms that women experience are basically identified with decreased levels of the female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone. Side effects change generally due to the many impacts that these hormones have on the female body.
Your period may not be as regularly as it used to be. You may bleed heavier or lighter than usual, and at times experience spotting. Additionally, your period might be shorter or longer in time length. In case that you do miss your period, try to rule out pregnancy. In case you are not pregnant, a missed period could show the beginning of menopause. In case you start spotting after not having your period for twelve continuous months, try to converse with your specialist to discount any genuine conditions, for example, cancer.
Symptoms of untimely menopause are frequently the same as those seen by women experiencing common menopause and may include:
- Unpredictable or missed periods
- Periods that are heavier or lighter than normal
- Hot flashes (a sudden warmth that spreads over the abdominal area)
- These symptoms are an indication that the ovaries are delivering less estrogen.
- Vaginal dryness (the vagina may likewise get to be distinctly more dry and less adaptable)
- Bladder fractiousness and increased of loss of bladder control (incontinence)
- Emotional changes (crabbiness, mood swings, mellow stress)
- Dry skin, eyes, or mouth
- Diminished sex drive
Keeping in mind the symptoms recorded above, in case that you are less than forty years old and experience any of the accompanying conditions, you need to see your specialist to figure out if you are experiencing untimely menopause:
- You have experienced chemotherapy or radiation
- You or a relative has an immune system issue, for example, hypothyroidism, Graves' infection, or lupus
- You have unsuccessfully attempted to wind up distinctly pregnant for over a year
- Your mom or sister experienced untimely menopause
To analyze untimely menopause, your specialist will in all likelihood carry out a physical exam and extract blood to diagnose different conditions, for example, pregnancy and thyroid illness. He or she may likewise arrange a test to quantify your estradiol levels. Low levels of estradiol, a type of estrogen, can demonstrate that your ovaries are beginning to fall flat. At the point when estradiol levels are beneath thirty, it might show that you have early menopause. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
When we think of a light evening snack, we often think of a packet of fried chips or Kurkure. However, it is time to think of something healthier, as we are already aware of the ill effects of these snacks all around us. This is where snacks like fox nuts are gaining popularity. Grown in the wetlands of Asian countries, they are also known as phool makhana (because of their flowery appearance) and lotus seeds.
They are a great snack and have multiple benefits. Read on to know about this wonderful, economical, tasty, and healthy dish.
- They are low in calories, fat, and sodium. They are therefore the perfect in-between-meal snack. They also make you feel full, so further cravings for binge eating are reduced
- Their low sodium and high potassium and magnesium content makes them very useful for people with high blood pressure
- The high calcium content is good for bone and teeth health
- Their sugar content is low, and so are highly useful for diabetics, who have the urge to eat at short intervals
- The fox nuts have astringent properties and are useful for kidney ailments
- People looking for weight loss should try makhana, as they are very low in calories but can fill the stomach. This helps control hunger pangs and intake of high-calorie foods
- It is rich in fiber and so can be used in weight loss as well as for digestion problems like constipation
- Fox nuts are rich in antioxidants and therefore useful in fighting ageing and chronic inflammation and stress in the body
- In both men and women, makhana is believed to improve fertility rates. The sperm quality and quantity is believed to improve when makhana is consumed
- Given its multiple benefits, especially calcium and iron, pregnant women are given makhana. It also helps prevent hypertension and diabetes in the pregnant mother
- Fox nuts are believed to help get rid of insomnia
- If addiction to coffee is your problem, try some fox nuts to get rid of the addiction
Methods of use:
- The seeds are actually tasteless and so whether it is salt or sweet, they take on the added taste
- Roast the seeds with a little ghee on a light flame. Sprinkle salt, and the yummy snack is good to go
- Other spices like cinnamon or oregano can be added to suit one’s taste
- They can also be used in sweet dishes like kheer and other desserts
If you are looking for a super snack that is highly healthy, economical, and has little hazards on your health, grab a bowl of fox nuts. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
There is so much of white discharge coming out from her vagina after giving the I pill .what does thay mean. Thank you so much.
When a man is in the midst of a sensual encounter, whether with a partner or solo, he expects things to go a certain way. But what happens when he gets a surprise and things certainly do not go as he thought they would? That's the case with dry emission, a condition where a man has the sensation of reaching the ultimate pleasure but doesn't actually spill seed. It can immediately make a man wonder about his member health, and even make him worry that his typical male organ care isn't sufficient.
Dry emission is a rather uncommon condition, but when it does happen, it tends to appear out of the blue. That's why it's so important for every man to know what it is, what it means for member health, and what to do if it happens to him.
Understanding dry emission
- A man with dry emission will usually have the same sensual sensations and experiences as any other guy, with only one big difference - he will not have the satisfaction of spilling seed when he finishes with his sensual escapade. Though the sensation might not feel any different, many men enjoy knowing that they have produced something as a result of their efforts. To not see that might make a man wonder what's wrong.
- With dry emission, the body does produce seed - but it flows down the wrong way. It actually winds up flowing down the urethra and into the bladder. This doesn't hurt at all, and so men who are in the midst of coupling when it happens might not notice the issue at first. But eventually, when they are taking matters into their own hands or finishing somewhere other than inside their partner, they will notice the problem.
- Dry emission usually happens for those who have an underlying medication condition, such as prostate issues or diabetes. Some men who take certain medications might suffer from it as well, such as those on antidepressants.
- For those who are in excellent health, dry emission can happen when there is some pressure placed on the base of the male organ during play, such as a manhood ring or even the firm pressure of a thumb. This 'reroutes' the seed to go into another pathway.
But what about member health?
The good news is that dry emission rarely indicates a problem with member health. A man might notice cloudy urine after his sensual encounter, thanks to seed now being in the bladder, but this won't hurt anything. The biggest issue lies in infertility. If a man intends to get a partner pregnant, he will want to get treatment for dry emission as soon as possible. And of course, some men might have a strong emotional response when faced with this issue - if that's the case, it might be worth going for treatment in order to alleviate the worry and continue with a satisfying sensual life.
No matter what a man chooses to do about dry emission, he should always take the time to keep his member health in top shape. One way to help ensure that is with a good male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A man should look to a crème that contains a plethora of excellent ingredients, including the "miracle vitamin" (vitamin D) and its counterparts, vitamin C, A and B5. These ingredients, along with powerful amino acids that help the body fight off free radicals and ease nerve damage, are best when mixed in with a luxurious Shea butter base. Applied daily, a good male organ health crème can make a man feel much more confident in his member health.
10 Healing Powers of Grapes:
1. Power up your weight loss:
Exciting research led by maryanne dellafera, phd at the university of georgia found that resveratrol (particularly when combined with soy isoflavones) works on the body in two ways to significantly assist with weight loss efforts: 1) it dramatically reduces cells' ability to store fat by about 130 percent; and 2) causes fat cells to disintegrate at a rate 246 percent higher than normal.
2. Protect your heart:
In research, resveratrol demonstrated the ability to improve the dilation of blood vessels, which may allow blood to flow more easily through blood vessels. It has also been shown to relax the walls of the blood vessels, making their diameter larger, thereby lowering blood pressure, and allowing a higher volume of blood to flow through all areas of the body, delivering increased oxygen and nutrients to the body's cells. Another study found that just 10 mg of supplementary resveratrol resulted in a dramatic reduction in heart-attack risk factors.
3. Mop up brain damaging plaques:
Studies at the university of switzerland proved resveratrol's brain-protecting ability. They found that resveratrol mopped up brain-damaging plaques and free radicals, which have been linked to alzheimer's disease. So powerful is this important nutrient that it has even been referred to as 'reverse-it-all' by many health practitioners.
4. Improve brain power:
In a british study, students given resveratrol increased blood flow to their brains by 200 percent. Scientists believe resveratrol can help speed our mental responses.
5. Protect your skin from cancer:
In numerous studies, resveratrol has had a positive effect on cancer. Research also shows that resveratrol protects the skin from damaging uvb rays of the sun, thereby protecting it against skin cancer.
6. Protect your body from radiation:
What's more, this potent nutrient has even been shown to protect the body against radiation therapy when used as an adjunct to radiation treatment of cancer.
7. Turn on your longevity gene:
In one study, scientists identified resveratrol as a nutrient that activated the human gene for survival and longevity.
8. Fight diabetes:
Prediabetics given resveratrol had a 10 percent drop in blood sugar levels, according to research by the albert einstein college of medicine.
9. Turn down inflammation:
Resveratrol works as an anti-inflammatory, which may be one of the reasons it may be effective for heart disease.
10. Supports muscle recovery:
As a potent antioxidant, it supports the cells and organs in eliminating uric acid and other toxins from the body, supporting muscle recovery for athletes.
Im not getting periods from past 6 months im suffering from pcod im gaining weight I dnt have thyroid im trying to reduce my weight also And help for getting regular periods.
Hello sir/madam Me and my wife are trying to conceive for the last 4-5 months without any success so far. On the prescription of my wife's gynecologist We did a full body checkup of my wife and my sperm test, while all her blood, thyroid, and other checkups came normal, my sperm test was below average. She was a gynecologist so she only gave me basic advice and asked me to see a urologist but I'm afraid of the ongoing fraudulent behaviour of some of the doctors these days who want to admit you and give you expensive treatments whether you need them or not. My sperm test results were as follows Sperm qty: 1.5 Ml Appearance : milky white Transparency : translucent Viscosity : increased Liquefaction time : 30 min Abstinence : 6 days Sperm count : 80 million/ml Viability : 75% or more Motility at 37* C A. Rapid Linear progressive : 20% Grade IV & III B. Sluggish Linear Progressive : 10% Grade II C. Non Progressive : 40% Grade I D. Non Motile : Dead 30% Abnormal sperm 6% Pin heads 1% Bent neck 02% Double heads 03% Rest all abnormalities were 0% Cellular elements: Epithelial cells 1-2 PHF All other cells were nil Other finding Granular debris : Nil Agglutination of sperm : Nil Crystals : Nil I do not drink or smoke I used to take hukka once in a while which also I have stopped 5-6 months ago. I have asthma and I'm insomniac I usually get 4-5 hours of sleep a night. I was taking finpecia (finasteride 1%) to treat my male pattern hair loss for last 8 years but I have quit it 6 months ago as I read on web that it can reduce male fertility. Am I biologically fit to be a father ? If not then what are the treatment options to increase my semen quality. And otherwise is IVF or other medical pregnancy options are applicable for me. Can they guarantee a pregnancy. What is approx cost of these treatments. help me please
Sir, I am suffering from constipation. My annaus is torned. It is swelling and pain. Othe hand I am suffering from more building, one chocolate cyst in my ovary I want to treat these.
Hello Doctor, Today is my CD 24, since I'm feeling nausea n vomiting, but it's in morning that's it. Vomiting also of Water n liquids. Feeling little bit sick and continuously headache, shortness in breath. I'm on normoz twice a day and duphaston day 16-25 twice a day also taking folic acid. Is this a symptom of Pregnancy are I'm I imagining it?
My wife is pregnant second month running and her age is 25 n the problem is he have pain in upper Side of vagina n some white discharge is realising so is this any problem in this please tell me.
From last 5 years i am not getting pregnant all reports everything are normal, after intercourse sperm is coming out. Please advise.
1. Ice cream is a great source of vitamins.
Vitamin a, b, c, d and e are sound in every scoop of ice cream. Thiamine and niacine are much needed by the body too. Did you know that ice cream can save you from blood clotting too? the vitamin k in ice cream can save you from that!
2. Ice cream provides you with a lot of energy.
Because of its high nutritional value, not to mention the good protein and the carbohydrates that it contains, milk has become essential to get the energy that you need. With all its goodness, ice cream should indeed be a daily treat.
3. Ice cream contains much-wanted healthy minerals.
Calcium and phosphorus are building blocks to help keep your bones strong and healthy. Ice cream contains these two most important minerals that can save you from suffering from kidney stones.
4. Ice cream stimulates the creative thinking.
Ice cream does not only help you lessen the negative effects of stress, but it helps your body produce more happy hormones. Ice cream is made out of milk, which is a natural tranquilizer that will help your body relax.
5. Ice cream can help reduce the risk of suffering from cancer.
The calcium contained in every scoop of ice cream can reduce the risk of developing colon cancer. Since it is a catalyst for keeping your bones healthy, the calcium in milk is another good reason why you should give in to that indulgence.