Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogesh Yerulkar
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh YerulkarYour feedback matters!
We have 2.3 yrs old son. My son sucks breast now. She feels pain in her breast. And when touch in her breast she feel something granules inside her breast. So we are worried about for that. Please advise me.
I am late by 55 days in my periods. Which means I can say nothing about ovulation now as it is in highly disturbed state. However on the 53rd day (day before yesterday) we had sex and he ejaculated outside. Though he is confident nothing went inside, I felt little warm inside. On the 54th day (yesterday) with a doctor's consultancy I had Primolut N and will complete the course upto 3 days starting from yesterday. Can anyone tell me if something went inside, will using Primolut N, the day after, prevent conception?
Meri gf ka period 10 march ko khatm hua tha but maine 17 march ko dophar me usse bina condom k sex kar liya hai wo b 3 time. To ye kya isme uske pregnent hone ka chance hai?
I am 22 year old female. I am suffering from vaginal discharge and itching from last 2 months. What could be the reason behind this. before 1 years I had taken control pills for 5 months for treatment of cyst.
I had sex today but I am feeling uncomfortable though we had protected sex but before using condom he inserted his penis with orgasm in vagina. Should I take pills? Is there any chance of getting pregnant?
1. Personal prophylactic measures
A. Use mosquito repellent cream, liquid, mats, etc.
B. Wear full sleeves shirts and full pants with socks
C. Use bed net for sleeping infants and young children's to prevent mosquito bit
2. Environmental management and source reduction methods
A. Identify and eliminate mosquito breeding sources
B. Prevent collection of water on roof tops, porticos and sunshades
C. Properly cover the stored water
D. Frequently change water in water pots, flower vases, water coolers, etc
E. Waste must be disposed properly and should not be allowed to collect
3. Biological and chemical control
A. Use larva I or ousted fish in ornamental tank and fountain, etc
B. Use biocide or chemical larvicides for control of mosquitoes breeding
C. Aerosol space spray
4. Health education
A. Impart knowledge to common people regarding measures to reduce vector breeding and safe guard for preventing mosquito breeding
Homoeopathic medicine for prevention
- Eupatorium perforatum 200
- Rhus tox 200
- Bryoniaabla 200
1 of these can be taken twice a day for 3 days as prophylaxis
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.