Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh YerulkarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, my age is 24, my main problem is less flow of blood in periods. My height is 5 feet 4 inch and my weight is 75 kg. Consult from the doctor she did my many test and we found that there are 3 problems that' s why the period' s flow is less. 1. Anemia 2. Thyroid 3. Kind of ppc (don' t knw the full name) now my treatment is going from last 5 mnth i' m talking the medicine of thyroid and now it' s in control it' s 4.5. And i' m talking the medicen of iron. And in between sometime my periods come fine bt some time the flow is less. Now i' m not understanding that what ll I do. Kindly please suggest me. And fine the solution for me.
I want to ask why oral contraceptive pills are given to pcos patient when the purpose of ocp is to stop ovulation which is already not occurring in pcos patient.
I got married 3 years back. I have least interest in having sex with my husband. I am over weight and my age is 32. I find that my urge for sex is totally vanished. Is it bcoz of any hormonal disbalance or just stress and weight. I have a hypothyroid too. Please advise.
I am 24 yrs old. This month i'm having unusual periods which have been going on for two weeks. In the first week I had very slight bleeding but in the second week it was heavy and was more prominent in the morning and late evening. I do have irregular periods and my monthly cycle varies. Is this hormonal change and normal?
The red and itchy sores in genital area, which can cause immense pain are genital sores. They usually spread through infection that has occurred during sexual contact. There may also be bleeding if rubbed or scratched. This is usually a form of sexually transmitted infection which can be caused due to dermatitis or other allergies. Genital herpes and syphilis as well as bacterial diseases like chancroid can also cause the occurrence of this condition.
Here are a few ways in which this may be treated:
- Medication: The general physician or gynaecologist can prescribe a number of drugs that can help in treating this ailment. To begin with, you may have to ingest oral antibiotics or antiviral medication that can ensure that the bacteria do not get a chance to fester, grow and spread. Corticosteroids can also be prescribed for particularly severe cases. Pain relievers can help in soothing the area and the blisters in the genitals, while anti itching drugs like hydrocortisone can ensure that you do not scratch the area which can also lead to bleeding.
- Surgical Removal: A particularly troublesome bout or sores can be removed with the help of non-invasive and surgical procedures depending on the severity of the situation. You may be required to go under medical observation for a few hours or days after the procedure to ensure that there are no complications or further cases of infection.
- Intermittent Treatment: After the initial treatment where you will most likely go through a week long course of antiviral medication, or three weeks of antibiotic therapy, you may have to go through antiviral therapy every now and then. This is especially recommended if yours is a recurring case. Doctors usually recommend the ingestion of pills for two or three days as soon as you start to experience the painful symptoms and eruptions.
- Suppressive Treatment: Very frequent outbreaks can make the doctors prescribe an antiviral pill a day, which will basically act towards suppressing an attack. This kind of treatment is especially helpful if you have had more than six outbreaks in a span of twelve months. This can bring down the risk of outbreaks by about 80%, as per medical studies. This can also reduce the risk of passing on the infection to a partner. If you are taking this kind of treatment, you should see your doctor at least once or twice a year too.
Taking home remedies like a warm compress or sitting in a warm tub of water with a few drops of antibacterial can also help. But you must see a doctor before treating these sores at home. You can also prevent the same by practicing safe sex.
Sir, I'd like to know is there any way that no chance of pregnancy occurs without safety and pills even though the sperm goes inside? I. E. Any free hits within the month.
Hello mam maine 2 saal ho gye hai nasbandi krwae the ab dobara baby krna chahti hu to kya nasbandi khulwane c dobara baby hoo skta hai?
I have a single kidney by birth. Does this will create a problem while conceiving? what problems will I face.
My wife had her period on 15/11/2016 but she had a positive pregnancy report so had a MTP kit for abortion on 3/12/2016 and had bleeding for almost a week. So when will she have next period and is it safe to have sex now.
Does homeopathy really works? Or it is just placebo for satisfaction? Why do home doctors give different dosage forms such as sugar pills on morning and night and tablet on evening, powder on every week. Why so? I am having pcod and I am taking homoeo medicine. Sugar pills on morning and night. Tasteless tablet on evening and powder on every week. Why so? How do they work? Please clarify.
Epi schedules as recommended by govt. Of india
-birth -15 days- bcg + opv (zero dose)
-6 weeks- opv1 + dpwt1 + hep b1 + hib 1*
-10 weeks- opv2 + dpwt2 + hep b2+ hib 2*
-14 weeks- opv3 + dpwt3 + hep b3+ hib 2*
-9 months- measles vaccine
-15 months-18 months- 1st booster of opv/ dpwt + mmr*
-5 years -6 years- 2nd booster of dpwt
-10 years- tetanus toxoid
-16 years- tetanus toxoid
* these vaccines have been introduced in few states currently, hep b = hepatitis b vaccine.