Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogesh Shah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years old. I have a lot of tan in my body which I would not cover whenever I am getting step into sun. Is there any home remedy for removing tan in 1 week!
Hello doctor white color fluid is discharging from my vagina and it smells very bad nd it usually happens 2 days prior every time but not my periods is over I dnt no y it is happening pls can you tell me the reason.
Psoriasis is a condition in which rapidly multiplying skin cells cause the area affected to become rough, scaly and itchy. The affected area becomes red and sometimes painful and while the disease can’t be cured, it can be managed by limiting the rapidly multiplying cells. The immune system is thought to be compromised in psoriasis which leads to Infection by opportunistic bacteria such as streptococcus.
Till very recently, psoriasis was thought to be idiopathic, but studies show emotional imbalance or triggers such as cold and infections might lead to activating an inherently present gene. Even though it is usually limited to the skin, it can affect the joints and nails too. This autoimmune disorder occurs in patches where the scaly formation might become irksome, especially if it is in uncommon areas such as the mouth and genitalia. Psoriasis is also thought to be a result of alcoholism or medication such as lithium which is used to treat epilepsy or bipolar disorder.
Common homeopathic remedies
When treating psoriasis, homeopathy is a trove of invaluable resources and treatment options. Medication is customised for the patient after taking into account their personal medical history.
Homeopathy acts by trying to manage the root cause of psoriasis which is an immunocompromised state of being. The added advantage of homeopathy in treatment is the lack of side effects.
Here are some of the most feasible treatments for treating psoriasis with homeopathy:
- Kalium Bromatum: It is the first line of treatment in a lot of cases of psoriasis, especially when the red patches are covered with silver scales. It is also used in syphilitic psoriasis.
- Kalium Arsenicosum: It is an effective treatment for psoriasis that develops on the back and the arms.
- Sulphur: It is best suited for skinny people or those who tend to be forgetful.
- Calendula: It helps soothe and provide temporary pain relief for affected areas, especially if they are inflamed, but it doesn’t address the underlying cause of the disease and hence doesn’t treat it.
- Kalium Sulphuricum: It is best used for papular psoriasis, especially when sebaceous secretions are also involved.
- Arsenic Album: It is used for cases of psoriasis which improve on the application of warmth on the affected areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.