Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh S DooaYour feedback matters!
One side of my face ie right jaw side is getting abnormal swelling on enquiry online suggested me to consult endocrinologist.
I am suffering from tooth ake from 3days they said they have to do root canal treatment is there any alternative for this.
I have a problem in my teeth about cavity so please tell me the solution about this. Is there any medical treatment for this.
Hi. Ten days back I had slept in a wrong position and noticed pain in my shoulder joint whenever I lift it at a particular angle. Later I went a tooth extraction where doctor gave me pain killers to relieve tooth pain. With them the shoulder pain also nullified. Recently before 2 days when I stopped my pain killers course I started noticing a pain when performing activities like head bath or wearing shirt. I approached a physiotherapist who diagnosed it as supraspinatus tendonitis. She recommended me for physio therapy for 10 days where daily session cost is quite expensive. I can use my hand normally but the problem arises only some times whenever I make abrupt motion at some particular angle. As the problem now became mild I can not decide whether to continue physio or stop it keeping in mind its expensiveness. The physiotherapist gave me dry needling in my first session and tomorrow is my second of ten sessions. Please answer me whether I can stop in middle? Is it ok to avoid those huge expenses for a mild pain? Will my condition heal naturally?
Hi doctor I have some prblm that is smell from mouth with out eating any thing is there any problem r we have to clean the mouth for several tyms what would be the reason doctor can please suggest?
Can I do teeth whitening (bleaching) at home or should go to dentist for that? suggest me some best bleaching kit available at medical stores.
Hi sir, I have been suffering from toothache, ear pain, neck pain and sore throat for 3 days. I have consulted dentist but he has prepared tablets augmed625, ultracet tab and uniques tablet. I have used but I cannot get rid of these pains, then what can I do.
I have a pain and a clicking sound when open my mouth. The sound is coming from ma jaws like when I open my mouth and close it there is a sound nd sometimes it pains too what should I do.
Hello doctor, my frontal teeths are protruding day by day at the age of 39 steel braces will be work out or removal of frontal teeths (i.E. 4teeths) by replacing artificial teeths will be ok. Which one will be apt for me kindly suggest me. Scaling has done in my case 4 times till date.
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.