Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh P SanduYour feedback matters!
Being at the peak of optimal health should be the goal of every individual. As the saying goes, 'Health is Wealth'. Certain food items will help you to reach the pinnacle of health if they are consumed regularly. These foods will not only keep you healthy and fit, but will also help the body to function properly with the nutrients it receives from them.
Given below is a list of foods that you should be eating for optimal health:
- Garlic: Garlic contains a compound called "allicillin", which is the major component to make garlic a healthy food item. Garlic is very effective to cure common colds and flu. Garlic also helps reduce high blood pressure. It reduces bad cholesterol and improves good cholesterol levels in the blood. Garlic also helps to detoxify your body. Treating osteoarthritis is another great benefit of eating garlic.
- Yogurt: Yogurt contains probiotics, which control bacterial growth which is harmful to your body. It also provides your body with calcium.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains sulphur, which makes this green vegetable a cancer fighter. It contains sulforaphane which gives it this property.
- Oats: Oats help to control blood pressure and cholesterol level in the blood. They are also a great source of fibre for the body. Oats help keep your heart healthy.
- Beets: Beets are a rich source of multivitamins. They help to lower blood pressure and also lower the risk of any cardiovascular disease. Beets also help detoxify the body.
- Cabbage: Cabbage helps reduce the risk of having cancer. It also prevents heart diseases, gastrointestinal problems and Alzheimer's disease. Cabbage is loaded with vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K, which help it prevent osteoarthritis.
- Fish: Fish helps to control blood pressure. Fish oil can help slow down mental aging. The Omega-3 fatty acids present in fish are very important sources of protein.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich sources of proteins. They aid in the bodybuilding process and the repair and maintenance of the body.
- Spinach: Spinach is a rich source of antioxidants, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin K, and Omega-3 fatty acids. It helps fight cancer, and also detoxifies the body.
- Tomatoes: The vitamins and phytonutrients in tomatoes make them such a healthy food option which keeps cancer and heart diseases at bay.
Related Tip: "6 Foods That Help You Lose Weight"
I am suffering from lose motion from last night yesterday I eat some chimeri. What should i do to cure?
I am loosing hair. I am going for night shift continuously 7 months. My belly became big. Gas trouble increased in stomach. Continuously headache problem.
I am suffering from fever and cold past to days I'm taking dili 650 and contact tablets daily morning and evening id it ok.
I am fatty & cholesterol is more, how to reduce my cholesterol quickly. Is there any tablets are there. Please send me, thank you sir.
I do have very thun hairs and also they are falling so much. I am just of 18 please suggest some medicine.
Hello, I want to ask you that how I loss my weight with the regular foods and is there any medicines available for that and can green tea help to loss the weight.
I have skin problem on my knee, elbow, legs, back like some white spots wht medicine should be take.
Problem regarding sleeping in little noise. Meaning I can not sleep in night if there is a little sound. Please suggest me.
I am 77 years old. I have led a healthy life. I was smoker but quit smoking 25 years back. I am a severe case of COPD For last 5 years. I am taking one puffs daily twice a day of Salmeterol.
When I bend my left leg or stand on leg, pain in below part of knee and pain is for very short Period .this is started from last one month So what is problem and what can I do to solve This problem?
My weight is around 135 kgs and due to depression i eat abnormally.I also find very hard to takes breaks in between two meals.What should i do to control my weight.I need to tell you that i have diabetes & hypertension as well.
This is about my wife. She is 28 yrs old we have been married for 9 months nowadays she is complaining of lower backpain. She says if she stands she feels fine but when she sits on sofa or on flat ground she feels pain. She says that pain is more prominent in the morning and evening. Could you suggest what could be concern.
Sir, I am suffering from hair loss problem for the past 8 months. So I want to consult in this regards. Thanks.
I am having thyroid and I am taking tablets. I have 15 months baby. I have lot of hair fall and I am not healthy I feel. I will get tired by end of the day. I am working women and I will forget soon anything.
I am 36 male I have diabetes since 12 years. Since 2 months my diabetes is not in control today my fasting sugar was 250. I take triglimet v Forte twice a day. In afternoon I take under 5 mg. And in night in take lantus 30 units but still my sugar is not in control. I do not take any sweets or tea or coffee. I eat rice only in afternoon. Please advise.
I am suffering from cold n fever since last 3 days. Also my nose is blocked and I m having cough. What shall I do?
It is common to shed around 50 hair in a day but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible. Hair loss can occur in men and women at any age. It can be a temporary phenomenon or an ongoing one and be caused by a range of reasons like change of environment, shampoo, genetic problems, health problems and more.
Can you identify with the following causes?
- Steroids - The use of steroids by individuals who suffer from male pattern baldness can significantly increase their chance of hair fall. This happens as the usage causes an increase in the dihydrotestosterone hormones, which is responsible for hair loss.
- Antibiotics - Taking antibiotics can have an adverse effect on your hair follicle. It decreases the levels of hemoglobin in your blood as well as minerals and vitamins stores in your cells. When this happens, it accelerates your hair fall rate.
- Smoking - Smoking can cause you to lose a significant amount of hair. Several studies suggest that smokers have a higher chance of going bald, with individuals who have a history of this condition in the family being more prone than others. Smoking causes the blockage of pores on the scalp surface, thereby reducing blood flow to the scalp. The effects of smoking on hair include poor hair quality and subsequent degradation. Smoking also brings about the early graying of your hair.
- Cancer - Cancer also affects your hair quality and causes you to become bald or thins out your hair. It's the radioactive rays in chemotherapy that causes your hair to fall out at a faster rate. Many a time, hair is also lost from the eye area, armpit, and pubic areas. The loss of hair generally starts within 2-4 weeks following the commencement of the treatment. The hair loss rate could be in clumps or little by little. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.