Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh P.NarkhadeYour feedback matters!
Have sinus problem last five years. My father has the same problem. please suggest any medicine which can help us.
My 5 years old son is suffering from running left ear & bad odor from ear & ENT Doctors are suggesting for surgery (adenoids, but looking the success rate of surgery of Ear that is not so good, what should I do?
I have very hard ear wax due to which my ear pains and some time headache. I am using soliwax from past 15 days but unable to get rid of this. Please suggest me any better medicine.
Snoring problem. Evetytime I sleep. I started snoring. Which doctor should I consult? is there any medication available?
I frequently get a sore throat, pain and infection in the throat every time there is a change on the weather. My local doctor prescribes antibiotics every time and I'm tired of how it messes with my digestion. Kindly resolve the issue and advise on what should I get rid of basic frequent throat problem.
I have some dry skin issues on my ear lobe. It seems like the dry skin are coming out with itching sensation. What should I do?
I am 21 years old male. And having pain in TMJ region. The pain start in 2012 and the treatment also going on. My dentist start treatment with braces in my teeth and also gave a plate which I used to wear in mouth for at least 10 hours. But yet I do not hve relief from this pain. Due to tgis disorder I feel so much pain in ear especially at winters. please doctors give me best suggestion.
30 year old male lecturer foreign body sensation in throat persistence all time feeling of foreign body all the time duration 3 months felt after allergic cough and cold before 5 months symptoms of cold amd cough reduced completely tsh ,t3, t4 normal.
Hi, I have problem in sleeping at night. When I am in a deep sleep I always snore. What do you think is the cause amd how can I prevent it? Is thre any medication I need to take? Thank you.
Hi My Sister is suffering from cough and block nose since 2 years everytime we consult doctor she gets well for a while and again the same problem occurs what should I do in this case please help me out?
I have sinus problem. The cold never seems to leave me alone. There is a constant headache. Is there any permanent solution for this? If so den wht will be the course duration and side effects?
Hello sir, I am suffering from running with continuous sneezing, headache, fever and pain in ears, what should I do?
I am now having a sinus infection because of the use of an'acupat' for a large number of days. I am afraid is it a long term side effect or else it will go away? How can I treat? Please help me?
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.