Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh P.NarkhadeYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old and I have tonsils swollen in my neck every month or two, than have to take antibiotics, what should be remedy?
मैं 19 साल है वजन 43.7 है,Sinusitis भी है तो क्या यह चिन्ता की बात है अगर हां तो क्या करे? कृप्या उचित मार्गदर्शन करे?
I have been advised not to use cotton buds for cleaning ears as they are harmful. So how can I clean my ears without harming them.
I have been having repeated nosebleeds since I was 2 years old but recently they have gotten severe, I now bleed for an hour minimum when my nose starts bleeding. It has been so for the last two weeks, once I passed out? I recently got my blood pressure checked and it was 150/90 and my body temperature is normally a little high too,℥like 38 degrees celsius. I've seen many doctors but none of their advice or medications have helped me. Any suggestions?
I am having scalp infection for more then 3 years. I took it lightly. Then consulted doctor. No results were seen. I left taking remedies but now a days it it is increasing near ears. I red everything about it. Its called scalp psoriasis. So much dandruff get shed on my clothes. I m sure it is psoriasis kind. Same symptoms itchy scalp and getting red itchy burn type on cheeks. What to do.
Hi sir mai 24 saal ka hun sir mujhe pichle 20 din se gale ka andar ka hissa jisko halak bolte hai wo laal hai doctor ko dhikhaya to wo bolte hai ki infection hai dawa le raha hun par aram nahi ho raha hai mujhe kuch sujhao de.
I am 70 year old male and have been suffering from pharyngitis for over 18 years now. I have not found a cure yet despite my unremitting efforts. The pain on both sides of my throat are severe at times and I am forced to rely on analgesic and anti-histamine medicines. Please help me overcome this suffering.
I have got a common cold for more than 10 days. Every morning I wake up I have this itching throat what should I do.
I am having dizziness since last few days. I also took protein syrup and vitamin tablet but nothing much happened. What should I do?
My father is having positional vertigo and is also having TSH beyond the normal range. Please suggest good medicines for both these ailments.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.