Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogesh N. Samant
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh N. SamantYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old and my beards haven't grown till yet I have a little amount of hairs on my chicks. They are dense but very few and improper is there anything I can do to get my face full with the beards like a normal 22 year boy.
Does laparoscopic Cystectomy affect fertility? Multiloculated 7*5 right and 5*3 left. No solid mass/fibroids. Age 27 yrs. First surgery. How much percentage is being pregnant after this procedure?
I am 20year old male and my hairs are falling so rapidly how ca n I reduce and reproduce those please help me.
I am 33 years old and my weight is 91 kg. I have pcod problem. I daily go to zym but not able to take the weight below 90 kg. Please give some tips to lower the weight. You can send me a diet chart also. Thanks.
Sir I want to gain weight but I can't Someone suggest me protein powders so can I use protein powder it has any side effect on liver or kidney or not.
Doctor, I have pimple marks (black spots) in my face. I often just blow the pimple. What should I apply on them to clear my skin as soon as possible?
1. How to reduce dark circles on eyes 2. How reduce small acne size like rai 3. How to concentrate to loose weight.
I am 17 years old student and I am suffering from fat or Heavy weight so I want to know about that how can I decrease my weight?
Sir I am 47yrs old iam suffering from cervical spondylosis. I am using so many medicines but still iam not getting reliefpls give best suggestions.
Sleep is an activity where you do nothing, but rest. You relax your body and mind, you rest your bones and muscles and you rest your eyes after a long day of physical exertion. It is extremely necessary for you to get ample amount of sleep to stay healthy.
Otherwise there are various problems which you might have to face if you are lacking sleep:
- Elevates the risk of stroke: According to study, people who get less sleep are more prone to having strokes than those who get enough sleep. If you sleep for less than 6 hours every day, you multiply the risk of have a stroke four times than ordinary.
- Obesity: Lack of sleep can cause obesity. It usually forces you to take erratic food decisions, leading you to eat a lot of junk food. Less sleep administers certain hormonal changes which make you feel hungrier and believe that you haven’t eaten enough food. The production of the hormone ghrelin, which controls your hunger, increases due to less sleep. Hence, it may lead to obesity if you keep eating without keeping a check on what you eat.
- Increases the risk of diabetes: Sleep and the production of insulin are inversely related to each other. Among teenagers, the less you sleep; the more insulin resistant your body becomes. This means the body is not able to use the insulin effectively.
- Results in poor memory: Less sleep causes tiredness. When you are extremely tired, you are not able to focus on anything going on around you, you cannot concentrate on your work, and you get forgetful. In fact, consistent lack of sleep can even cause permanent loss of memory. This is because you are not being able to fully utilize the memory boosting ability of sleep. This eventually causes brain deterioration which results in permanent memory loss.
- Affects your heart: Lack of sleep can have an extremely negative impact on your heart. Less sleep also causes stress and strain to your body and mind. It results in an increased production of certain chemicals and hormones in the body which is harmful for your heart. According to a study in 2011, people who sleep less than 6 hours every day increase the risk of having heart problems by almost 48%.
It is not very healthy to sleep less as it can complicate your daily life activities. Sleep enough and stay healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.