Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh Madhukar KhambayatYour feedback matters!
I'm having stones in my kidney n bladder is there any home remedy fr it to get cure. please help me?
I have question that my son has not weight according to his age and height so to increase his weight so can I give me weight gainer which have calories like 3400 and is there any side effect of the body because there is a myth that weight gainer effects on kidney so I will be very helfull if you could answer to my question.
I have mouth ulcers every 5-10 days, and I am losing my wait rapidly, decreasing my appetite also suggest me what should I do?
Meri daughter ke period cycle 10 to 11 days ka rheta hai ex. Ager period 23 april ko hua to 3 ya 4 date mein close hota hai aisa kyu pls explain.
From previous two months I am suffering from gas and indigestion the doctor prescribed me several medicine but it continues in some way after that when he heard that my stool is getting black sometimes he prescribed me pantocid HP kit for 10 days thereafter 3 more drugs following that but didn't prescribed any type of test after completing all the medication I have left it it gone past 20-25 days but now too I am getting some black and red specks in my stool and sometimes loose stools and also if I eat some outside food I found too much gas is it indicate some serious condition I am very much worried. But the doctor had tell me that there is nothing without performing any test please guide me what should I do.
I had unprotected sex and had ipill after that. And my periods haven't occur since then. Almost 1 month has passed. I did have pregnancy check and result was negative. So kindly help me with this.
Hello sir I am jitendra rayakwar I am 31 year old man I have many pimple spots on my face please tell me how can I remove them.
Hai madam, I myself srinivas. I am 35years old and my weight is near about 80. I want decrease my weight to 55 to 60. What I have to do?
I have taken an emergency contraceptive pill last week and my period is due on 10th of april.(as usual). Hence, when can I expect the period to cone and also if the period arrives early or delayed by a week or so. Does it confirm that I am not pregnant. Please clarify.
Sir I am 43 rear old lady, i. Have some dental problems i. E, some type of blackish colour appear at lower teeth of mouth, so would you suggest me which type of treatment is better for this type of cases.
I am mother of two kids one is of 3 years and other one is only 3months(on feeding). Both born by operate. Just because of domestic issues I am in so much depression right now. Sometimes I think I amlosingmy memory. Even do not want to live. There is no respect or lv from life partner. Feeling depressive and mad. Now I can not control myself I am full of anger. Sometimes I do not lik to talk wd anybody. I like to run away from all this. Suggest something thus I ignore others and I can control my anger and also come out from depression. My diet and sleep is o. K. Help help plz.
Depression can wreak havoc in anyone’s life. It not only brings relentless hopelessness, but can also alter the life of a person. The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) reveals that more than 7% of young adults suffer from depression without their knowledge.
The cardinal symptoms of depression include feeling sad or disinterested in his or her surroundings for most of the time during the day. This may happen with or without nay stressor. Depression is also characterised by changes in day to day routines like having lack of sleep or more sleep, loss of appetite or eating more than needed, not getting happiness of previously pleasurable activities, getting annoyed and irritated easily, having abrupt mood swings, having feelings of helplessness, hopelessness, worthlessness, having death wishes and ideas for committing suicide etc.
If a person deals with the below mentioned symptoms for more than once a week, it is wise to visit a psychiatrist in order to treat it.
- Eating irregularities: Loss of appetite is very common in those suffering from depression. A person might find himself withdrawn most of the time. This results in loss of interest in cooking or eating. Too many negative thoughts can curb hunger, resulting in weakness. On the other hand, depression can also lead to overeating. Affinity towards caffeine, chocolates, and ice cream dramatically increases. Studies have shown that these food items can give a soothing feeling. This being said, they are also responsible for weight gain in a person in a very short span of time.
- Sleeping irregularities: A depressed person might find himself sleeping too much or too little. The disengagement from daily lives and sudden energy drop makes a person fatigued for the better half of the day, resulting in more sleep. This also serves as an escape mechanism for many. There is also the other lot who can hardly sleep due to depression. Irrational thinking and a sense of vengeance can cause this problem. This is a far worse problem. Lack of minimum amount of sleep can disturb the body’s internal clock, resulting in fatigue and tiredness.
- Frequent agitation: If your friends complain of frequent snapping and agitation from your end, you might be suffering from depression. A load of heavy emotion results into frequent mood swings and force a person to behave irrationally. The sense of understanding and empathy tends to take a back seat and gets replaced by irritation and pain during this phase. A person can find himself on the edge with small and little things.
- Challenge in concentrating: Forgetting a deadline or losing focus in work is a common tendency witnessed if faced with depression. Concentrating on a job becomes a major challenge. Since the mind is preoccupied with negative thoughts, a person portrays risky behaviour and poor decision-making. Reiteration of the same thoughts can make concentration extremely challenging for a person suffering from depression.
- Hard to enjoy a hobby: If a person finds it difficult to enjoy things he previously loved doing, he might be suffering from depression. Depression makes it difficult for a person to seek pleasure in fun activities. It creates a vicious cycle of despair and loneliness. Isolation from any company is what a patient of depression longs for. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a and ask a free question.
I am male, 23, and I not bulky or fat. But still my stomach always remain bulky n bulged out, giving me fat belly look. All other parts r quite normal. But only my abdomen seems to be bulged out. Sometime it get absolutely flat when I am empty stomach or after 2-3 hrs of taking meal. I want to know is it due to Gas, or improper digestion that my belly remain bulged out all the time?
I am 52 years old and having prickling in tip of my fingers. My uric acid is 10.5. I am also having symptoms of cervical spodylitis. I am getting problem in passing urine sometime.
Dear sir, I am suffer from fat. How can I reduce my fat. Tell me doctor. So problem are the. I have not feeling so good. Please tell me how to reduce my extra fat in my body. Tell me doctors.
Hi. I had foreplay with my partner, on her 10th day of mensuration cycle, during foreplay I touched her vagina (labia majora/minora) with my penis for 3 - 4 secs (this happened 2 to 3 times, which was moist (due to precum). No intercourse happened, and also I had urinated 2-3 times, in last 4 hr, before we foreplayed. So is there chances of pregnancy? Also which day of mensuration pregnancy possible? And is precum could cause pregnancy in above case?
Quite strikingly, acne can become a persistent cause of your worries, if left untreated. Acne not only harms you physically, but also damages your psychological health. Persistent acne can result in a pockmarked face, making you feel sullen and unsure of yourself. Acne refers to a condition where the skin perpetually develops stinging, red bumps. Red pimples might show on your face, shoulders, back or neck. The bumps usually take a lot of time to heal and they leave behind deep scars. And, in order to treat, such scars one can go for cosmetic dermatology procedures.
Acne Scars: What are they?
When inflamed blemishes, result from crushing of excess oil, bacteria and dead cells in your skin pores, enlarge and swell up breaking the follicle wall, acne scarring is caused. One can get rid of acne scars through the natural healing process of your skin if the lesions are not very deep. Deep lesions will require medical assistance. New collagen formation can heal such scars, but it doesn't restore the radiance and tautness of your original skin. Acne scars can be divided into two broad types:
Hypertrophic and Keloid scarring: Raised tissue on the surface of the skin following excess collagen production causes such kind of scars.
Atrophic or depressed scarring: These scars are caused due to reduced tissue production. Small, but noticeable holes on your skin are called Ice picks. However, the boxcar is a scar, which is similar to a chicken pox mark.
Causes of Acne scars:
- Malfunctioning of hormones even after the age of puberty can lead to acne formation in both males and females.
- Food items rich in carbohydrates can trigger acne. Dairy products could also worsen the condition.
- Any medicine that contains lithium, androgen or corticosteroids can worsen this skin condition.
- Bacteria, excess oil, blocked pores, and dead skin cells are the primary reasons behind acne.
Treatments of Acne scars:
Cosmetic dermatology procedures can successfully help you do away with acne scars. Blue-light therapy, is a procedure in cosmetic dermatology, which can work wonders for acne scars. A narrow- band, but high - intensity Blue-light is used to counter Porphyrins released by bacteria causing acne. Porphyrins easily absorb Blue-light and the light leads to radical damage of Porphyrins when used in certain wavelengths.
There are certain topical creams available, which can improve mild scarring, most of the acne scars are either depressed or raised type and need a combination of surgical procedures and skin resurfacing. The therapeutic options that are currently available to treat acne scars include subcision, dermabrasion, microdermabrasion, derma rollers, chemical peels, TCA cross, ablative lasers, fractional lasers and dermal fillers.
Fractional resurfacing laser is one of the most effective treatments for acne scars. It is a minimally-ablative technique that creates microscopic zones of dermal injury in a grid-like pattern. This helps in collagen remodelling, skin tightening, scar improvement, reduction in fine lines, improvement in texture, tone and colour of the skin. A series of 4 to 6 sittings are usually needed for optimal results. Each session lasts for one hour and is performed at monthly intervals.
Certain types of scars such as the ice pick and rolling scars, pixel laser are combined with subcision, dermal rollers and TCA cross. In addition, punch excision and softening of margins with laser can be done for box scars. All the mentioned procedures are well-tolerated with local application of anesthetic creams before procedure. With these procedures, improvement of scars is seen over several weeks.
Lately, injectable dermal fillers are being used for correction of acne scars, giving it a smoother appearance. This is semi-permanent and needs to be redone as and when required. Timely treatment of acne is necessary to keep, both unwanted pigmentation and scars at bay. So, get rid of your scars and make the dream of blemish free and smooth skin come true. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.