Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh Madhukar KhambayatYour feedback matters!
NORMALLY A DIABETIC PATIENT IS HAVING SYMPTOMS OF FREQUENT URINE, BODY-ACHE, VISION OR MAY BE WOUND CURING TIME ETC. NOW I WANTS TO UNDERSTAND WITH 225 VALUE OF PBS SUGAR THERE IS NO ANY OF PROBLEM MENTIONED. WHY IT IS SO ? IF WITH MEDICINES, FASTING SUGAR IS BELOW 100 AND SUGAR AFTER 2 HRS. LUNCH VALUE IS 225 . IS IT O.K. ?
I am thirty years old and I have height of 4.11". I know my height cannot be increased but I am very thin. I wanna increase my weight please suggest
I am an 17 year old girl and I seem to be losing a lot of hair lately and the texture of my hair has become pretty rough and it looks very thin as well. It looks UNHEALTHY! I have no idea what to do? Nothing seems to be working! cutting my hair works a little. But I don't want to cut my hair its the first time that I am actually growing my hair (my hair's shoulder length right now) my hair's pretty straight. PLEASE HELP! I want healthy hair!
I want 2 increase my health what I do for it I want 2 become a healthy and having fat body. Please give me advice what eat.
Fertility in women can be affected because of various external or internal reasons. It is good to understand the problems since this fast becoming a very common problem.
The causing factors usually include -
1. Ovulation problems - One reason for female infertility is when eggs don't mature in the ovaries. This is known as ovulation problems. Possible symptoms of this are absent or irregular periods and the possible solution is keeping a check on body weight, taking fertility drugs and/or having IVF.
2. Uterus problem - There are tissues, known as endometrial tissues which form the lining of the uterus. When they grow outside the uterus, it is called endometriosis and can be a reason for infertility. While some women have no symptoms of this, some have painful periods. Fertility drugs, ivf and surgery to remove the tissue are its possible solutions.
3. Pcos - Pcos or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is of late one of the most common reasons of female infertility. It is characterised by unpredictable ovarian patterns and hormonal imbalances. Possible symptoms are acne, obesity, irregular periods, and excessive hair growth. Weight loss, changes in lifestyle, injected fertility drugs, ivf and ovarian drilling are its possible solutions.
4. Damaged fallopian tubes - Some women have blocked or damaged fallopian tubes which prevent the sperm from getting to the egg. This situation leads to stds and pelvic inflammatory diseases. There are no symptoms as such and the methods of solution are surgery to open the tubes and if that is not possible, to remove the tubes and try ivf.
5. Unidentified reasons - There are many unexplained fertility problems where none of the above mentioned problems exist. In such situations, fertility drugs - with or without artificial insemination or ivf are advised.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I lied to a friend of mine . I had realized that many times before too. But that was making me very uncomfortable so I gathered courage and told her everything. She asked me to relax and leave it because that wasn't a big issue for her. But still that lie is troubling me and am unable to get rid of it.
How to prevent hair fall and white hair, what should I do, what are the food items that should I take to control this. Is there any treatment.
Hello madam I have pcod problem and my last period is 45 days ago I have taken regestrone tabs for 3 days daily 2 tabs and already its 5 days over that I stopped regestrone but still my period is pending I have pooja in my house next week so please help me.
My wife is 47 years old having chronic problem of low blood pressure, low pulses and sometimes, subsequent depression. Can you suggest some minimal medication to cure this problem. Thanks.
I am 22 years old and my body weight is 59.70 kgs and my height is 5 ft. 11 inches. I am very thin. I want to increase my body weight as well as want to gain some mass also. Please tell me how to gain body weight and gain body mass.
I am addicted to nap10 tablets and cough syrup. Now how to leave these things please tell me. I am suffering please help me.
I am 22 male I am suffering from overweight problem can you suggest me a things to do to loose my weight at home.
Hello sir, I have one problem that I'm a fatty man so there is a problem in working so please suggest some exercise.
I'm 22years old. My height is 5'10" but not have perfect body. I'm slim. How can I improve my health. I tried many supplementary but can't get perfect body.
Despite them being sweet and tasty, there are no nutritional benefits to sodas whatsoever. Moreover, doctors from all over the globe have concluded that numerous health risks are linked to soda pop consumption. Here are a number of reasons to help you arrive at a more comprehensive understanding of the harmful effects of soda on your health:
- It has been scientifically backed up that drinking sodas is absolutely pointless. Because sodas have been found to contain nothing but sugar and calories, there is really no reason why you should drink soda. Further, even diet sodas have no particular nutritional value attached to them, despite the claim that they have zero to no calories.
- The sugar contained in soda often combines with bacteria present in your mouth to form certain types of acid. These, along with carbolic inherently present in carbonated sodas, work together to have a damaging influence on your teeth, leading to cavities and tooth decay.
- Sodas can also prove to be injurious to your major organs, and are associated with conditions such as chronic kidney disease, chronic liver disease and the development of metabolic syndromes.
- Because of the presence of large amounts of high fructose corn syrup, there is a greater risk of obesity. Furthermore, because of its high sugar content and its perverse effects on hormonal levels in the body, soda consumption is also associated with the development of type 2 diabetes, besides other complications like increased appetite and greater difficulty losing weight.
- Soda consumption also tends to soften bone strength and contributes to lower bone density. The presence of caffeine and phosphorus in most sodas further increases the risk of acquiring disease such as osteoporosis.
Fortunately, there are tons of options, which you can choose over soda pop. These alternative beverages will most naturally contain higher nutritional value and benefits. A few alternatives include:
- Fruit juice
- Powdered drink mixes