Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogesh Madhukar Khambayat
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh Madhukar KhambayatYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr Neena Chaudhary speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Dear sir, my wife is suffering from irregular periods i.e. The periods continue with gap between two three days. What is the cure? Sir kindly understand me the cause.
Do menstrual painful every time in thirties for ladies. What is the cure for this to get rid the pains. Are they related to psychological stress? or because of cyst/s in the uterus? any cure for this or precautions that is required?
I am student 18 years old only but I am very very sleepy person. I am sleep 12-15 hours in a whole day I do not know that this is a disease or not but Please it is serious issue of me Can any doctor suggest me some medicines or suggest some tricks for reducing sleep.
Dr, My boyfriend brought his penis near my vagina but didn't ejaculate. He touched it only for about a second. And then he fingered me. Are there any chances that I might get pregnant because of his precum since I think he'd touched his penis before fingering me. I had my last period on 27 th June. And this incident happened on 5 th July. 28 days is my avg cycle length.
I had suffered pain in feet due to viral fever. My Dr. prescribed dexon injection. Shall I used it for this pain.
Eating green vegetables, meat,milk regularly then also white hair at a age of 17. Please inform any medicine or any ayurvedic medicine.
I am having high blood pressure ranging from 90-145/150. Had been taking telma 40. I am having telma 20 with me. Can I take this medicine in lieu of Telma 40?
Osteoporosis wreaks havoc in many senior citizens, especially women. This is a disorder that systematically weakens the bone and can fracture the spine and the hip. If not treated early, it poses a serious threat to mobility. While medicine is a prerequisite to treating this condition, exercise goes a long way in helping patients of osteoporosis. Regular exercise can improve balance and strengthen the muscle. This being said a doctor should be consulted for a fitness assessment and bone density test before going ahead with any exercise routine.
What is the right exercise for you?
Exercises are recommended depending on the degree of osteoporosis a person is suffering from. Some exercises may not be suitable for a person while some can greatly help. It is therefore suggested that a doctor or physiotherapist is consulted before starting any exercise. Here is a list of exercise that doctors often suggest:
- Strength training: Strength training aims at strengthening the spine and other muscles. It includes the usage of free weights and lifting own body weight. In case the exercise involves the usage of weight machines, utmost care should be taken to ensure that the spine does not get twisted. Resistance training, on the other hand, should be designed in such a way that it fits the tolerance and ability to cope up.
- Flexibility exercises: When the joints are allowed to go through the range of motion, it helps in muscle function. Stretching, for instance, should only be done when the muscle is warmed up. Care should be taken that stretching is done gently which is devoid of any bouncing. The spine should not be flexed. Any exercise that demands to bend towards the waist should also be avoided. An experienced physiotherapist should be able to suggest which stretching exercise is suitable for patients with osteoporosis.
- Aerobic training: Aerobic training necessarily means that the bone supports the body weight. This exercise helps the bone from mineral loss and is good for body balance strength and flexibility. Some aerobics that can be easily performed by patients with osteoporosis include dancing, stair climbing, cycling and walking. These exercises also help in blood circulation and cardiovascular diseases.
- Exercises you must avoid: High-impact body activity exercises such as jogging, jumping and running should be strictly avoided in order to avoid bone fracture and weaken muscle. Unlike exercises with controlled movements, these exercises can twist the spine and cause severe immobility in movement.
- Twisting: For patients with osteoporosis, an exercise that involves forward bending resulting the waist to come down should be avoided. Exercise such as this can cause compression fractures leading to restriction in physical movement for a temporary to longer duration. Any sort of bending and twisting, therefore, should be avoided.