Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh JaiswalYour feedback matters!
Freckles, moles etc are generally found more in persons with pitta skin type and vitiation of pitta humour. Visible more on fair skin.
Proper bile secretion, good appetite, good digestion and good excretion is necessary to clear away the toxins and getting full benefit of antioxidant food and medicines.
Aloe vera, chirayata, pitpapda, manjishtha extracts should be used with khadirarishta and manjishthadi kwath for detoxification and blood purification as well as nourishing the skin. Extracts of these herbs in equal ratio is used in the dose of 1/2 gm to 1 gm bid with water or honey. Aloe vera also provides vit a, c, e and minerals ch, zn, cu, mg. It's anti bacterial and anti viral too.
Foods: try to get organic fresh leafy green food, grapes, melon, plums; variety of grains; cow ghee, extra virgin olive oil (organic).
Avoid: microwaving n boiling food. These destroy 85% anti oxidants. Prefer to steam these. Microwaves break the food chain.
Spices- turmeric, coriander, cumin, black pepper help skin detoxification.
Haridra cap, manjishtha cap, neem cap. Of himalaya pure herbs may be used initially.
Pranayam, yoga, meditation and ayd oil massage (neem, marichyadi tel etc) also help to fight freckles.
Hope it helps you.
I'm feeling as if I should run away from my place & stay at any jungle in middle where nobody can listen me & I'll be alone totally & I want to go to top of the mountain & scream as loud as I can & when I go angry I feel as if I would kill someone I start making planning to kill even of my mom & dad & I'm completely not knowing what is right & wrong at that time & sometimes I become absent as if my partner says something & I don't know what she is saying & I go angry very easily.& always I get fear of cancer & dangerous diseases. What do I've? what should I do?
Hi my baby is 3 months old m using calamine light paraffin lotion. Is it beneficial or my baby will be addicted to this.
I am having sugar. Fasting 82 mg/dl after two hours same fasting 196 mg/dl. Taking glycomet. My grandma is having sugar. My age is only 29. Doctor said me this weight reduce. How can reduce my weight. This sugar is heredity or my life style. Please suggest me.
I am loosing weight constantly from past 3 months and even my skin colour is changing. What should I do? for reference I am a hypothyroidism patient.
Hi , my daughter has 2years 6months old, she is not properly sleeping in night, from last one month. After sleeping 1to 2 hrs she wake up and starts crying, and cry for hour then sleep then again some time starts crying.
I am 25 years old and I am addicted to masturbation. I do it daily 4 times since 10 years and I am unable to stop it. Now days I have little pain in my groin area. Please suggest me medicine to stop masturbation.
Recently I have done USG of whole abdomen. Result shown that enlarged ovary with suggestive chocolate cysts. One cyst in each ovary. Right oavry measures 3.8 cm x 4.2 cm and left one measures 2.7 cm x 4.4 cm. Pouch of Douglas is free written. No ascites and lymphadenopathy is seen. No size of the cyst is mentioned in report. Can the cyst be cured with medicine?
I am a 16 year old teenager and I am regularly suffering from cold and cough. Before five years I had been suffered from meningitis. I take medicines like avil and calpol when I'm having cold, I also take home remedies. So now what I should do to keep cold and cough away from me?
My father has done prostate biopsy test on 22 April, after that one or two drop blood comes through urine. He is a diabetic patients. Is there any medicine or what we will do.
My son is one month old, he is passing watery faltus sometimes is it normal. Many people says it is normal in infants.
Hey my name is Raj I have a issue regarding my relationship. Actually I can't stay a long time during sex with my partner .do you have any suggestions for me how can I stay a long time.
Respected sir, I have breathing problem, I have problem in exhalation, I don't have problem in inhalation my ESR is 57, MCV is 78.8, PLATELET COUNT is 4.76, RDW is 16, TRBC is 4.91 and most of the doctor are saying that this problem is due to the anxiety because I usually take tension very easily but I have doubt that this is not from anxiety, this is from increase rate of ESR please help to solve this problem.
I am 44 years of age female. Having problem of dark circles. My doctor gives me faireye cream but it does, t work. Please suggest some better thing. And also want to improve tone of my face.
Though it may be very common, spitting out blood while brushing, however little, is not normal. Bleeding gums can be an early sign of gum diseases like gingivitis and periodontal disease and hence should never be ignored. It can also be a symptom of scurvy. Plaque, when accumulated over time can lead to the inflammation of gums. Vigorous brushing or flossing over these inflamed gums can make them bleed.
Other causes for bleeding gums can include:
- Vitamin deficiency
- Blood thinners
- Mouth sores
- Bleeding disorders
- Hormonal changes
- And, health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and leukemia
Regular dental checkups are essential to maintain healthy gums. A tooth clean up will rid your mouth of plaque and tartar that cause gum infections. Apart from that, here are a few things you can do at home.
- Eat a healthy diet: Avoiding excessive sugar can help keep your gums and teeth healthier. Replace this sugar with a diet rich in vegetables and fruits. This gives your gums the necessary nutrients. Chewing raw vegetables can also improve blood circulation in your gums and can help treat bleeding gums. Boosting your intake of vitamin A, C, calcium and magnesium can also keep your gums healthy.
- Dental routine: Brushing and flossing regularly are crucial to good dental health. This removes harmful bacteria that trigger dental infections. Make it a habit to brush and floss at least twice a day. The way you brush also makes a difference. Brush both sides of your teeth in an upwards and downwards movement instead of going from side to side. Also pay attention to the condition of your toothbrush. Change your toothbrush every six months and pick a soft or medium bristled toothbrush instead of firm bristled toothbrushes. Hard brushes can damage the soft tissues inside your mouth. Also, make it a habit to rinse your mouth with mouthwash after every meal. Alternatively, you could use a weak saline solution or hydrogen peroxide.
- Manage stress: Even your gums are affected by stress. Stress increases inflammation that causes bleeding and reduces the immune system's capability to fight infections. Studies have also shown a direct relationship between stress and the build up of plaque. Stress can also make it harder for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and good dental habits.
- Stop sharing: Bleeding gums is a communicable infection. To protect yourself from bleeding gums, do not share things like glasses, cutlery etc. sharing toothbrushes should always be considered as a taboo.