Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogesh Jaiswal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh JaiswalYour feedback matters!
Hi, My issue is too much thinking and mostly bad thinking. I think of all worst could happen to me or my family and friends even when I don't want to. My weak point is I try to keep everyone happy and thus I become unhappy I guess. I can't do what I want and that's because I feel that I will hurt someone if I do so. I don't feel energy and fresh everyday and feel like I am very tired. I think everything should be perfect and no one should hurt for any reasons. I want to be happy but thing those happens to me now days I can not stop or not in my control. I feel like if something is not right by someone and if I tell them they will not be happy with me and I don't want that. I see things wrong but can't oppose because they are my loved once. Please help.
I am suffering from face pimples I am get tired of this medicine and all tube I want solution to remove all things and I want my face glow.
I am 20 years male having tooth ache and bad smell from my mouth though I brush twice a day. Pls help.
There are many pimples on my skin and dark spots how can I remove the all pimples and dark spots and make my face fully clear.
I am 19 years old boy. After I took bath I got rashes all over my hands and legs and it's very itchy and now covered a portion of my body too. My palms are full of tiny blisters filled with transparent fluids. What should I do which medication should I take. Till now I have not taken any medication or ointment.
I want to buy ashwagandha powder, camel milk powder. May I get details. From where can i, n from which mfgr.
I am 67 years male. I am having pain at back & stretch when I make movement in body mostly after leaving bed in the morning and after streching the body feel relief.
I have slip disc and taking homeopathic medicines. But still have pain at the back of the right ankle.
My 6 years girl every two months cold and fever but before one year start homeopathic last two years nit cold but again start every two months cold and cough and fever what can I do.
Exposure to pollutants and UV radiation has made hair loss and premature balding much more common today than it was earlier. The good news is that this is not a condition that one needs to live with and one that can be easily treated with hair transplant procedures. This procedure involves harvesting hair follicles from one part of the scalp and transplanting them to bald or thinning spots. There are two types of hair transplant procedures; follicular unit extraction and follicular unit transplant. Here are a few precautions to be kept in mind when undergoing a hair transplant surgery
- Keep your head elevated: Transplanting hair follicles involve making tiny incisions in the scalp into which the hair follicles are inserted. This can cause swelling and inflammation. In order to relieve this swelling and not aggravate it further, the head should be kept elevated at all times. While sleeping, use two or more pillows to prop your head up or sleep in a reclining chair.
- Avoid sweating: Avoid going out in the sun or any sort of strenuous activity that causes sweating. This is because sweating can increase the risk of infections considerably. For this reason, patients must also avoid saunas and steam baths for a few weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid alcohol and spicy food: Alcohol affects blood circulation and hence can slow down the healing process of a hair transplant surgery. For this reason, alcohol should be avoided for at least a month after surgery. Spicy food can also interfere with the healing process and hence should be avoided as well. It can also cause the scalp to sweat and thereby increase the risk of infection.
- Do not touch your scalp: The scalp may feel itchy or sore after a hair transplant procedure. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation. However, touching your scalp or picking the area will only worsen the condition. It can also affect the regrowth of new hair follicles in the harvest area. Instead use a spray prescribed by your doctor to stimulate hair growth.
- Ice packs: Ice packs can be used to relieve swelling and inflammation after a hair transplant. However, this ice pack should not be placed on the grafted area. Instead, place it on your forehead or on the back of your head.
Hair follicles can take up to 6 months to regrow. During this time, if you experience any severe bleeding, pain or infection, you must consult a doctor immediately.