Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh BandariYour feedback matters!
I am 43 years my problem is getting frequently urine and some times pain at lower stomach. Can you please suggest me proper solution for this.
Sir I am 19 years old. I have only 1 testicle the other one is detected near pelvis ,urinary bladder. One doctor suggested general surgery better than Laparoscopic because he told that near pelvis there is a bunch of veins or nerves related to urine. Laparoscopic may have any complications. Is this true or Laparoscopic is better. I am very confused. I have consulted with another doctor he told us that Laparoscopic don't have any complications. please help me. And is it right decision to remove the testicle or bought it down. The testicle is smaller in size. Will there be any complications if it is removed.
I am sahil chandel my grandmother was also has the problem of polycystik kidney disease so as my father. I want to know that I am a gymer I gym and exercise everyday is it good if I take whey protein?
Sir i am suffering with burning sensation while pee in bathroom and also my sperm was leaked automatically everytime and when i am drinking more water no burning in pee but sperm was leaked drop everytime when i am pee it was happening from last 7 days i am coming to banglore from a last week I thought it was heat problem climate problem but it recovered plz give solution.
Sir my serum creatinine level is low how can I increase without any medicine this time my serum creatinine level is 0.55.
Kidney transplant for 70 years old female which age group of living dinner is perfect. Is transplant at this age is successful in this modern treatment days.
When I urinate some burning sensation is there and some cloudy urine is there. I feel weak after this cloudy urination. This cloudy urine comes once in a week or once in 10 days. What is this?
My mother is 56 years old and she is suffering from severe urine infections where in she is having ayurvedic medicine but she has a sleepless night with frequent urine. Kindly suggest for the same.
Dear sir, I have litil pain in kidney & liver, when I go at toilet, little more pain that time what I should do. Please suggest.
I am a diabetic for 2 years and was recently diagnosed with uti infections the sugar in urine was 0, 5 and albumin ++ is this serious and there is swelling only in one ankle with pain please help.
I am 62 years old and urine incontinence occurs only during sleep or deep sleep but does not occur while walking or sitting please suggest causes and treatment.
Kidney failure and other kidney problems are the leading causes of death nowadays. Common problems that lead to kidney failure include chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. However, there are a number of ayurvedic medications which help solve kidney failure and other kidney problems including;
- Punarnava: Punarnava is commonly called hogweed as well but the medical name for it is boerhavia diffusa. It is extremely helpful in preventing micturition, a disorder which is characterized by unexplained fainting after urinating. However, that is not the only symptoms hogweed helps with as it also removes excess water from the body due to kidney failure.
- Varun: Varun is commonly known as caper and is medically known as crataeva nurvala. The diseases which varun is best at dealing with are urinary tract infections and renal stones. Varun also helps in stopping the swelling and extra fluid accumulation after kidney failure.
- Gokshura: Gokshura is known as tribulus terrestris and is an herbal tonic for the genito-urinary system. Gokshura is one of the best ways to avoid dialysis. This is because it stops infections from occurring and also clears obstructions in the urinary tract. It is also very good at regenerating the kidney cells.
- Raktachandan: Rakt chandan is known as p. Santalinus or red sandalwood and is another excellent remedy for kidney problems. It acts as both a diuretic and an anti-infectant.
- Palaash: Palaash, medically, is known as butea monosperma. It is a type of urinary alkalizer and it also stops micturition. A urinary alkalizer is a medication which allows the urine to pass more easily. This is yet another great remedy for kidney failure.
- Kaasni: Kaasni is commonly known as chicory but its medical name is cichorium intybus. Kaasni gives strength to the kidneys and is also a very good alkalizer. However, its most valuable property is the fact that it helps in nephritis and nephrotic syndrome (disorder of the kidneys characterized by protein loss).