Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Yogein BhattYour feedback matters!
If I can do lil work I feel tiered n my body is pain. What is the reason behind this n what can I do for feel better?
My left foot is injured it was twisted and has got scars on near fingers only upper skin is removed but no bleeding, my foot is moving properly but has got swelling from last 5 days, I have taken medications but still no effect is there any chance of fracture, please suggest me right cure for this.
I have pain in my calf and foot heal from last one n half year. What do I do for relief and why I have this pain. Kindly help me.
Hello! Mera left knee ma bahut dard hai. Aur mera weight 94 hai mere age hai 35 year hai give me good suggestions to me.
Circumferential disk bulge,facet joint hypertrophy and minimal degenerative spondylitis thesis are visualised at L4 -L5 level.Patient age is 67 years lady.Need suggestion to go for surgery
Pain in lower back. Feeling week In morning time when I am sleeping the pack pain occurs And when I wake the pain disappears.
Hi, I have a problem with my left leg ankle. If I walk or stand for 1 hour it starts paining and on that time I cant bend towards down I don't know why its happening to me please help.
I am 26 year old married women suffering from obesity my weight is 74 kg. And I am suffering from knee pain also please help me to loose my weight.
Hi I am 27 yrs old. 2 months back my right calcaneus was fractured (undisplaced) after what time I could walk properly thanking you.
I am having a 30% ligament tear in knee of left leg since 6 months. Even now I am having light pain sometimes in that area. Can I sit as legs folded or can I drive. I have also taken radiotherapy for this as a treatment but it didn't worked. What exercises should I do to relieve pain. Please Suggest.
I am 30 years old male, I have back pain within 6 months. Still is painful. So please help me what I need to do?
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.