Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yezdi Mistry
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Yezdi MistryYour feedback matters!
I have applied castor oil on face in past time and now I can see small hairs coming out of pores all over the face, and while I started drinking milk (raw milk) it stimulated body hair and I don't like it. Because of that oil I also got some beard and have some pores and hairs all over my face, will the mixture of honey and lemon suitable to remove hairs from face if continuously applied for 6 months or so? please give me any home remedies. Thank you.
I am 21 years old and have pcos. Recently I see that some liquid (light white colour) fell from my two breast. I have no pain. No itches. No lumps. I am not married. Is it a problem?
I have skin. problem my problem. Is pimple or white black heads due to this reason my face seen. Vry dull I want to proper solution clean or clear skin glowing face please suggest me as soon. As if laser possible then please told me.
Skin injuries encompass a wide range of light to serious conditions that can cause you pain. Among them, burns are probably of the most severe variety. Instead of using conventional treatments that leave scars and marks, would you like to use Ayurveda, that can naturally heal without any side effects? If the answer is yes, read on to find out how you can do so.
Causes of Burns:
Risks of burns are everywhere, from home to the streets, in the form of:
- Kitchen fires: Fires from cooking equipment like gas ovens can cause damage ranging from small burns on the cook to fires that can bring down a whole house.
- Electric cable fires: short circuits and breakages in electric wires lead to fires that can potentially be very destructive.
- Street accidents: accidents on streets, collision between vehicles, can lead to ignition of petrol tanks, leading to large fires causing burns.
Types of Burns:
Burns are categorized into types based on degree of severity, into the following types:
- First degree burns: these are the mildest variety, generally only causing a visible redness on the skin surface.
- Second degree burns: This is more severe than the previous, and causes blisters and swells on the skin surface along with visible redness. In both these cases, skin retains its normal colour or turns faintly whitish at maximum.
- Third degree burns: the most severe category of burns, characterised by numbness and disfigurement of skin. Skin may turn black, whitish or look completely like charcoal, burned and black, in appearance.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Burns:
Ayurveda offers a whole host of treatment procedures for healing burns, such as:
- Application of ghee: Using ghee made from cow milk in combination with extracts from barks of Pipal and Bargad trees create a useful remedy to treat burns. Just make a paste of these 3 ingredients and apply on the area.
- Application of cucumber juice: Cucumber juice is highly useful in treating burns, both in combination with water and with carrot juice and aloe vera paste.
- Honey and coconut oil: When used in equal amounts, honey and coconut oil is excellent remedy for burn treatment.
Burns are painful injuries, and there is nothing better than Ayurveda to treat it – no risk of side effects at all. Try to stay safe and avoid burns altogether, but if you do have any, use these remedies to get relief.