Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yezdi MistryYour feedback matters!
The skin is a delicate organ. And, it has to stand so much damage. From the sun to harsh chemicals in makeup and all of this can damage skin. As you grow old, so does your skin. The most common problem before the twenties is acne; red, painful bumps on skin that show up when you least wanted them. A good face wash and a topical cream would take care of that. But you start running out of luck when puberty ends and your 20s begin.
Changes start occurring as early as 20. Skin will change regardless of your external circumstances. Collagen production lowers by 1 per cent. The collagen provides for skin elasticity. When elasticity reduces gradually over time, your skin starts showing visible signs of aging. Even the skin's natural exfoliation process reduces in your 20s. Your skin has started the process towards aging while you are still young and in college!
You can keep the following tips in mind if you want to help your skin fight aging from your 20s:
- Study has found that there are five landmark ages for aging. The 20s is the first landmark. Natural production of antioxidants declines in your 20s. Hence, using products with ingredients like vitamin C, green tea concentrate, vitamin E and fruit acids can prove to be beneficial.
- Make salicylic, glycolic and lactic acids your best friends. Face washes with a 1% or 2% salicylic acid can help with breakouts. Peels rich in glycolic acid tightens skin and makes it glow. Lactic acid provides much needed moisture.
- Start using an eye cream in your 20s. The skin around your eyes are thinner than the rest of your face. Keeping it nourished and hydrated will prevent wrinkles.
- Don't forget to moisturise your neck. Your neck is an extension of your face. Your neck gets premature folds from looking down at phone screens too much. This is a modern problem; thus your neck needs care too.
- Don't smoke since smoking affects collagen production.
- Sunscreen is a must as you enter your 20s. Skin damage from sun exposure leads to premature aging. So keep applying sunscreen religiously! It will go a long way in keeping your skin youthful.
I am having many black heads and pimples on my face which leaves scars n pigmentation I want my skin to glow please help me.
There are many pimples kind of spots. All treatments going on but still no results. I am a medical student too.
I am 24 year girl. I have dark circle around my eyes. I am using carofit ultra and melacare plus but I can't see any difference. What should I do.
I am 18 years old and I am having stretch marks since when I was 15. I have visited so many skin specialist but it was not cured. So I humbly want your held to cure it. Please help me?
I am 20 years 0ld female. I have lots of skin problem like black sport which left over by pimples, uneven skin tone, suntan and fineline near my lip area. My skin is dry.
There are many moles on my skin and it is increasing in whole body but very slowly please what can I do now.
Hi sir, I'm 16 years old. My problem is that, my face is filled with more than 10 pimples. I've Dandruff on my head. My skin type is oily. And it'd made dark spots and shades all over my face. Sir, What could be the reason for this problem? How to get relief from these problems. Sir, please help me.
What can I do if I have a huge problem of hair fall and pimples problems because I fell like, my akin is too oily. Can you suggest me something!
Hai sir/madam when I am clean my face with soap or cream am feeling fresh only 1 hour. After 1 hour my face will be turn to oily & dirty please suggest me any face wash cream or doctor. Thanks in advance.
My inner thigh portion is black dark due to wearing jeans what can I do to reduce those dark portions of my skin please suggest remedies for quick result.
HOW To remove wrinkles from face. Please help me I have lot of wrinkles in my face but I have never tried any cream or anything else.
Hi sir, I am. 24 years old male, my complexion is very much black I am shy to go to out side With black face I have used no of cosmetics face washes but useless so please suggest me a soap or face cream for instant fairer complexion.
I have a black patch on my skin it was there from about a week and its disappearing really slow what should I do?
Hello Dr. my problem is m having dark circles and my complexion is getting so dull these days can I go for L Glutathione Capsules for 3 months. Does it harmful or safe pls help and suggest. Thanks and regards.
An oil massage is one of the best remedies for dry skin. Using an anti-aging oil would be best as it would be highly absorbant.