Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Yatin ShahYour feedback matters!
Sir I had undergone semen test also. Count 93 million 20 % abnormal viscosity +. liquefaction time 12 min. Twice I had undergone semen test same result. We are going for IUI procedure now. Doctor said if my wife conceives she had to take injection daily for CMV treatment.
If a girl cross 40 days still not getting the date It should be pregnant or what may be the reasons?
Hi I am 26 years old n my LMP was 22.11.2016. I Had proper periods only fr 1 day den til yesterday it was very little. M also feeling dizzy sometimes n hvng pain in lower abdomen. I am also trying to conceive since 10 months bt hvnt conceived yet. Pls rply.
Im 21 years old. Me trying to get pregnant bt family decided to go for trip on 31st but my period date is on 30th of January so I decided to take post period tablet. Will it be safe to take? I'm taking it for 1st time so scared tat it may effect my chances of becoming pregnant So please suggest which tablet can I take? And on which day shall I take?
We had sex on 13th may around 1 a. M. We were sleeping sideways on bed. I didn't insert my penis properly. I had inserted only the tip of the penis. She ejaculated completely. But I didn't ejaculate. I was just about to ejaculate when she removed the penis out of her private part. I had checked after removal of my penis out. I didn't ejaculated but was kind f wet because of her fluids. Can this cause pregnancy. She didn't take any pills after that day. She had periods on 13th may itself, I she told me that she got periods around 9a. M, which were actually delayed. She was supposed to have periods on 4th may. Her periods were normal No bleeding. Or no other complications Please help me with this doc. Thanks.
I am suffering from pcod. Due to this I have a little hair problem on my chin on which I am taking lasik treatment now. But since it is due to pcod/ hormonal imbalance, I have been asked to take oral contraceptive tablets to control the pcod. I am taking Doris tablet for it. But will that solve my problem? After my sittings are over and I stop the medicine, will I still face hair growth problem? And are these tablets safe with no further side effects?
Hi 18 weeks pregnant all levels are fine like sugar so what diet should I take to keep baby healthy.
Menses on 2nd every month delayed this month waited till 9th pregnancy test done Negative shown meprate 10 mg taken eaten papaya Pineapple, Dates, Other Natural items for quick menses waited one more no menses again pregnancy test done now it's Positive we Nearest doc if you want to continue pregnancy or want to withdraw pregnancy then we taken couple of days to decide suddenly menses appeared what need to do we want to stop menses we arranged function in my house please help us with quick solutions.
Please doctor tell me my breast are very loose please which medicine is helpful to become tight breast please tell me.
I am 27 years old man and I married last 20 month back I want to have children and I tried for last 3 months it but not get success result so what I should do?
Have pain in my back so much during mensuration period what to do to reduce it? Is it right to take medicines during this?
Fibromyalgia is a disorder that causes widespread body pain along with sleep deficits, memory loss, mood problems and fatigue. Symptoms may be triggered after a surgery, physical trauma, infection, or stress. Women are much more vulnerable to this disease than men. Many people affected with fibromyalgia may have suffered from headaches, backaches, depression, anxiety, tension, temporomandibular joint
disorders and irritable bowel syndrome. Most of these patients have undergone multiple consultation with various doctors and undergone many tests, but no diagnosis could be made. These patients are often ignored by doctors and family members as always "complaining of pain".
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia:
- Extensive Pain: Pain related to fibromyalgia is often depicted as a dull pain that lasts for at least three months. Pain can involve any body part like back,neck, chest, arms, legs. Patients have pain in multiple areas of body and painful areas change over time.
- Fatigue: Patients afflicted with this disorder feel tired even after sleep. Such people are reported to sleep for longer hours than normal people, but their sleep often gets disrupted due to sleep apnoea and restless leg syndrome.
- Cognitive Difficulties: These patients find it difficult to concentrate at work and also suffer from memory deficits in daily activities.
- Other Symptoms: These patients may also have symptoms like burning urination, urgency of urination, numbness,loss of appetite, tingling sensation,diarrhoea, constipation, tinnitus, depression etc
Diagnosis of fibromyalgia:
There are no specific test to diagnose fibromyalgia. Diagnosis is made by a doctor specialised in Pain Medicine using clinical methods based on symptoms and examination. Blood tests like Haemogram, Thyroid function test, RA Factor, ESR are done to rule out other diseases which can cause similar symptoms.
Treatment of Fibromyalgia:
- First step in treating these patients is to accept their problem and discuss with patient and family members regarding the presence of such disease entity.
- Lifestyle changes like active involvement in cardiovascular exercises, swimming, yoga, meditation are important to control symptoms.
- Conventional painkillers do not work in these patients. They requires special medications prescribed by a Pain Specialist for control of symptoms.
- Counselling of patient is beneficial for associated depression.