Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. YaswantYour feedback matters!
My baby is of 4 months he didn't did the potty from last two days wat is the reason what should I do? He is also not taking feed in good quantity.
My daughter 2 years old, she suffering from fever last 15 days, we have taken treatment from two doctors in Haridwar, 1 st doctor Dr. Dixit from Dev Bhumi Hospital couldn't diagnose any problem. On 12th Sept suggest it's Pneumoniae.(from 09th Sept to 12th Sept,) We changed doctor on 12th Sept Dr. Anjul Shrimali in metro chhaya hospital till date. First he diagnosis Pneumoniae. If we stop medicine fever remain come up to 101'F, so checkup for typhoid, pls find typhoid report, his medicine is still continue. But stop the medicine, fever remain come back up to 101'F. This doctor also suggest for second opinion.
My four year baby is sick with a temperature of 99 degrees she can't keep anything down including liquids. Please what should I do.
My brother aged of 9 years his palms were very rough. Due to heat in body, these cracks on his two palm wouldn't able to do anything else. He couldn't able to eat with is hand. Its very painful to him. He is using Safi medicine and applying boroline. please can you give any more suggestion regarding this.
My baby is 5 month 6 days old. She is very active for listening voice sound, try to grab things properly but she is not able to roll over self. While we help her to roll over little bit she goes on her tummy, but can't do push up with her hand but she can raise her head in that position. After some time she cry for going to her back. Her neck is almost stable. Should I worry about that? Other baby are trying to roll over at her age.
My relative son age is 5 yrs. Boy is suffering from hyperactivity. He won't listen what we says, he is completely out of our world. He won't sit at one place. Simply he shouts. While making sound he il close his eyes & ears with hand. Everything he got late from childhood like walking, talking. Etc. And he don't know how to eat with his hands some one should make him to eat daily. How to reduce it. How to recover him as a normal child. Please suggest me.
I have a 4 weeks baby boy. He des breastfeed. My breast milk is not sufficient. Can I give him lactogen1?
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.