Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yashwin
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. YashwinYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, my wife using ASPIRIN and tablet more than 3 years for blood clotting problem. We both r trying for baby. Bt still the baby s not forming. Is there any side effect of that tablet. Pls give some advice for conceive a baby. Pls pls pls.
The reduced ability to orgasm or the inability to orgasm post sufficient stimulation is called anorgasmia. This disorder is quite common in women. In fact, most women cannot orgasm with vaginal stimulation alone. Some require clitoral stimulation by rubbing or oral sex.
What are the types of anorgasmia?
- Generalized anorgasmia: Orgasms are not achieved with any partner, be it in any situation
- Lifelong anorgasmia: No orgasms have ever been felt
- Acquired anorgasmia: You have climaxed before but due to certain factors, be it emotional or physical, you have stopped getting orgasms
- Situational anorgasmia: Here you may have been able to orgasm before but only in certain positions or a particular partner.
What may cause anorgasmia?
Orgasms can be complex things. It involves the combination of physical, emotional and psychological factors. Anorgasmia can occur if any of the above is affected.
- Medical illnesses: Diseases such as diabetes or multiple sclerosis can result in anorgasmia.
- Medications: Medicines, for example, antidepressants, anti- histamines, cardio-vascular agents can meddle with climaxes.
- Smoking and Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption can mess with the ability to peak; smoking constraints the blood vessels, thus having a similar impact on both the sexes.
- Gynaecologic issues: Surgeries such as hysterectomy or surgeries of carcinoma can hamper with the capacity to accomplish climaxes.
- Poor self-perception
- Anxiety or dejection
- Financial issues and stress
- Fear of STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) or pregnancy
- Past passionate or sexual mishandle
- Fights or clashes in the relationship
- No fascination toward the partner
- Lack of association
- Poor association with partner in regards to sexual needs
What are the symptoms of anorgasmia?
The symptom of anorgasmia is the inability to achieve orgasms in spite of sufficient sexual stimulation. It could be because of your partner or because of the position that does not really hit your spot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Dear Doctor, We need to clarify the following doubts. Last Feb 28 night my wife had her periods. Periods ends on 5th march. Her next period expected on 30th march. She already undergoing treatment for PCOS. We got married before 8 months: Following symptoms she is having: 1. From her 18th day of cycle, she felt lower back pain and abdominal pain while she wake up from bed. This continues daily. 2. Today her stomach slightly bloating and she felt like gastric trouble but not sure. 3. Frequent urine (5 to 6 times per day). 4. Feeling tired lot. 5. For the Past two days irregular motion. 6. From today night she felt itching on her below abdomen. 7. Her vaginal also having itching. The above said symptoms are due to her pregnancy or any other symptoms? Kindly help us know. Thank you.
Today the cause of diseases are only mental fear that causes anxiety and than anguish that disturbs the mental calmness that is enough to creat a disease on physical system. Homeopathy can cure this process.
So we think about the person as a whole not a disease in a part.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Hello, my wife has itching around the vulva and vagina. She does not have itching inside her vagina, its more like on the sides, the labia and also the clitoris. This itching problem is giving her the tendency to masturbate frequently. Please advise. Thanks.
I am anushka, 21 years My date of period is generally end of the month or start of the month, I didn't had periods this time, may b due to rise in my stress levels as I was extremely stressed. The day before yesterday my boyfriend came we had protected sex and he got discharged inside me in but in the condom only but Yesterday we had UNPROTECTED SEX and he ejaculated/DISCHARGED in my vagina. Knowing that I immediately took unwanted 72 yesterday night. So what are the chances of becoming pregnant? Should I go for further medications or not?
When my period is coming the bleeding is last only for 1 day .not full flow only sm drop .than my weight is gain .so what I do?
I am 23 old age. I eat a periods control tablet and after 10 days I am having sex with my boyfriend. And after sex I eat unwanted72 but nothing is happen when I eat unwanted72. Now I eat pregnant control pill. After 22 days my periods is not happen but my stomach is paining rapidly. So please help what to do.
Ayurveda takes a holistic approach to treat any disease. It aims to treat fistula-in-ano with a combination of herbs, good lifestyle, healthy diet etc. Ayurveda suggests that fistula occurs due to the disparity of the 3 doshas. The treatment aims at balancing the doshas and healing the condition from within without any side effects.
What is anal fistula?
Anal fistula is an opening other than the normal opening of the anus. Most people face oozing of stool and pus from the other opening. The surrounding area of the anus becomes painful and tender. If the opening closes for a few days, the pus gets trapped leading to fever and abscess. It is, therefore, important to get rid of the mucus and the pus completely and heal the fistula. In case of multiple openings, modern medicine suggests surgery to get rid of the situation. Ayurveda on the other hand, uses oils, herbs, and other such non-inflammatory means to cure the condition.
Digestive fire from the Ayurvedic viewpoint:
Digestion only happens smoothly when the Jatharagni/Agni is strong. With natural food and supplements and herbs it is entirely possible to balance the digestive fire. Raw fruits, vegetables, and nuts are the ideal diet to heal this condition. Some foods to avoid to ensure that the aggravation of fistula doesn’t take place include aerated drinks, processed foods, milk and milk related products. The herbs that are prescribed by the Ayurvedic practitioner should be continued for at least 3-6 months.
Ayurvedic treatment for fistula-inano:
Ayurveda has a very precise dosage of herbs mentioned in the ancient books. It is suggested that two tablespoons of Triphala Guggul and 1 tablespoon of Vara Churna should be consumed daily, twice a day, Nirgundi oil should be applied locally every day and 2 tablespoons of curcumin should be consumed daily.
- Triphala Guggul: This formulation consists of two very important herbs- Guggul and Triphala. Both these herbs helps the body’s defence mechanism. This formulation is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial in nature. Both the herbs help in toning the gastrointestinal tract, streamline the flow of bile and aids the intestine to effectively eradicate bodily waste.
- Vara Churna: Vara Churna is a formulation that contains several herbs such as amalaki, bibhitaka, haritaki etc. This formulation helps clean the colon and strengthen the GIT. This formulation is effective for vata, kapha, and pitta. Vara Churna is extremely effective for rectifying constipation, aiding blood circulation improving liver function and balancing the blood pressure.
- Nirgundi Oil: This oil is made up from the herb Nigundo. This herb is pungent, bitter and astringent in flavour. It is a natural antibiotic and is an anti-inflammatory. This oil can relax the muscles, reduce congestion and pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!