Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yashwanti ModyYour feedback matters!
I want to increase the size of my penis.My sex partner and me also do not get satisfied while intercose.And i am not able to give more time while intercose. How can i solve my these problem suggest me?
Trying to conceive. Got my tests done. One test included serum high sensitive crp test. The result was 3.43. Is it something alarming? Will it hinder in my pregnancy struggle.
New Year is a good the time for new beginnings. At times our sex lives needs to be revived too. After a few years together, a couple’s sex life may begin to stagnate. A boring sex life can negatively impact your relationship as well. But by employing some very easy tricks in the bedroom, you can bring back the passion and add spark to your life.
Can’t figure out where to start? Here are 6 tips and tricks to help you out.
1. Be spontaneous: One of the main reasons a couple’s sex life dwindles is because they fall into a routine. Whether it’s the position you choose, or the sequence of events- right from foreplay to the actual intercourse- every couple has their own set routine. Break this monotony and try out new positions that can greatly enhance your pleasure. Also, try having sex somewhere else in the house that you haven’t before to spice things up.
2. Don’t be shy: Sex is one of the most intimate acts you can share with someone. However, sometimes you may find yourself being unable to open up to your partner about what gets you in the mood. This can make sex an unfulfilling experience. Try telling your partner what you’d like him/her to do. You might end up discovering that both of you share a common fantasy you hadn’t spoken about before.
3. Explore all erogenous zones: There are a lot of erogenous zones on a man and woman’s body. Take your time and get to know every single one of them. If you don’t know where they are, explore your partner’s body and see what turns him/her on and where. This is a great exercise that also sets the foundation for more fulfilling sex in the future.
4. Experiment with your lingerie: Clothes can be a turn on or a turn off depending on what you wear. Try experimenting with your lingerie. A host of options are available out there for both men and women. These days you can even buy edible lingerie on leading online shopping sites. Choose bright shades like red, as they’ve been proven to increase arousal.
5. Play around with sex toys: Introducing sex toys in your bedroom can prove to be very stimulating as well as exciting for both you and your partner. Sex toys come in all shapes and sizes, for both men and women. You can take your pick from vibrators and vibrating rings, handcuffs, etc; even lubricants and gels can be used to enhance pleasure and make sex more exciting.
6. Shave your pubic hair: Another way to give your sex life a whole new dimension, shaving off your pubic hair can increase the sensitivity in your genitals making sex a more pleasurable experience. Besides, for many shaved genitals have a visual appeal and cause intense arousal, which is very important when it comes to having a satisfying sex life.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hi i am 24 years old .not married. No sexual contact. But I didn't get period past 3 months. Can I know what's the reason for missing period.
After my wedding my wife get periods. After 5 days the bleeding stops. We tried to sex but its not possible to do more. I don't my sperm come out. Even now I do not think so. After that day we almost use condoms. Some white discharge seen at my wife's body. I think its her. Will she get pregnant in few days? My first sex was on 29th april. She fears about pregnancy symptoms like vomiting and stomach pain. Today 12th march. Is it pregnancy or some other problem?
My girlfriend period start on 21/10/16. We had unprotected sex on 1/11/16 .can she get pregnant. Hurry please.
I had vaginal infection since 2-3 month. Now infection has gone after taking medicines by Dr. But sometime feel itchy vagina. After intercourse burning urination. So much frustrated:(. How can I get proper relief from infection. Please help.
I am married bfr 2 months. But I am not gtng regular period s from a year. If I got period one or two days bleed that it. Otherwise it show dark brown bleeding a drop drop whn I use bathroom for 15 days.
Hi Dr. I am into education profession related to education. Twice get operation at the time of delivery for both my kids and without any problem, I myself forcibly get it done as I can't bear the pain. But now after 10 yrs, i am suffering from back pain. But always feel like sleeping rather pain. But I have to travel a lot also. Moreover i am very weak due to low haemo count and low protein and vitamin, calcium d efficiency. I am not under any medication. But feeling very tired and lethargic. Don't feel like doing any work. please suggest anything to very active everyday.
I am 35 years old woman. I suffer from diabetes. Once in a every fortnight I am feeling itching in my vagina. Continuous for 3-4 days. Please suggest me some medicine or ointment to cure my problem.
She age is 19 year and she got pregnant. She has a child in her womb of 2 month. She does not want to give birth to child. What she should do. Give years advice.
My wife is 31 years old n 15 weeks 3 days pregnant. Recently we did ultrasound and it was found that her" placenta is anteriorly placed with lower pole abutting the internal os. Kindly advice do'd & dont's.
I am 19 year old female. I have long face. My cheeks are so thin. What can I do get good cheeks of normal face shape? Suggest me some remedies to look my face fat not the body.
My sister is pregnant, what are tips that she would follow to give birth to active, brilliant, color baby.
I am 30 yr old. I have my IVF starting from May 2015. I am 71kgs. Doctor advised to reduce atleast 6-7 Kgs but have to focus on healthy food. Can you guide me.
I am a 18 years old female. I am pregnant. When I consult with a doctor she said I can't take the abortion pills because it's already completed. She suggested for an abortion from hospital. She said its a surgical treatment. My question is that: will that hurt? is it really simple. How long will it take? when can I leave the hospital? after the abortion I want to get my virginity back.
The Internet has glorified our lives in numerous ways, but at the same time, too much of information available online has also become very appalling in certain cases. One of the main scenarios that have borne the brunt of information overload is sexual health. Now-a-days, the adolescents or the teenagers have become very much vulnerable to increasing sexual risks owing to exposure to excessive online information.
Sexual Studies: The eternal curiosity about sexuality amongst the humans along with the unnecessary stigmas or taboos related to these have together led to a severe situation where people are resorting to a wrong form of information by misusing the internet.
How are the teenagers affected?
This has mounted up, especially amongst the teenagers because this is the transitional stage of a child to an adult where one goes through the maximum hormonal changes in the body. These hormones affect the metabolism and development of sexual maturity in those who are passing through this sensitive stage of puberty.
The superficial study of biological sciences and the changes felt by the adolescents have compelled them to dig more about sexuality by making use of the wonder weapon today, the internet. However, the social and other digital media contain sexual contents and information in a distorted manner and this has proved to be extremely pernicious in the following ways:
- Pre-marital and unsafe sex.
- Increase of sexually transmitted infections.
- The most alarming effect of all is the accelerated amount of crimes related to maliciously-oriented sexual attitudes and behaviours such as eve-teasing, molestation, rapes, child abuse, sexual harassment, etc.
- Unhealthy tendency of masturbation amongst the males.
- A healthy post-marriage sexual life is getting badly affected.
Studies have shown the present social media is flooded with illicit sexual content to the extent of almost 80% in the movies and 60% in the videos that are creating a severe psychological impact on everyone, irrespective of the gender. This is reaching to such an extent that sometimes they are getting addicted to watching these that is undermining their overall mental health.
Probable remedies: Now-a-days, various sexual awareness programmes are coming up and sexual orientation programme is becoming a part of the course curriculum in schools as well. Yet, unless and until the hush-hush mentality of the society regarding this particular aspect decreases, there will not be a significant change. There is always hope at the end of a dark tunnel and anybody who feels disturbed due to these issues can always consult and take help of the psychiatrists and sexologists who can handle such issues with the utmost consideration and under strict confidentiality.
However, one needs to open up completely before them or else, the treatment or counselling, whichever is applicable, will not be fulfilled in a proper manner. One has to break the boundaries, get enlightened, confront the facts and in turn, lead a healthier sexual life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.