Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Yashashree PrabhuYour feedback matters!
I am staying in a hostel and here it's chlorine water only available for bathing. It's been 3 years and now I am experiencing heavy hair fall. I used to have mixed diet 3 years back. But after coming to college it's only veg food available here. I need a much needed help. I would like to do any treatment to prevent hair fall. I recommend ayurveda. Pls do needful help.
I am 35 male. Recently got my ankle fractured along with a ligament tear (this is what the Dr. told me after X Ray). Used a pain killer along with phlogam for a week. The review x-ray showed improvement and I was told to stop the pain killer but continue phlogam tablet. Now I started feeling terrible pain whenever I lower my leg. I feel like there speed of the liquid increases and I feel the pain in my foot. Please help.
I have a continuous pain in my lower back. It mostly happens when I drive back or sit on hard surface for ling time. Any suggestions how to heal it?
Hi doctor. I have body pain from 3 Days. Specially right side. Bahot zyada pain hora back side and in knees.
In my left foot ankle joint jerk from one year so when I wear shoes and socks then swelling. Foot. Not any differ tlcdlc bp blood. Sugar. Fileria etc. Please advise.
I am 52 years old and having prickling in tip of my fingers. My uric acid is 10.5. I am also having symptoms of cervical spodylitis. I am getting problem in passing urine sometime.
I have chikungunya from last 15 days. Joint pains did not went till yet. I heard from somebody that one dose of kalimur of homeo medicine can cure joint pains. I true guide me.
I am Purushotham from Bangalore, I am facing lot off back pain, I am using pain killer tablets which one is better for me.
Sir, My ESR is 45 .Can it be a reason of pain in joint (fingers left hand & ankles inner side), RA & Uric acid is OK. How can it be controlled , what should not to eat. Thnx.
I am a 23 year old girl suffering from weakness and back pain. Sometimes severe headache and total body pains.
I play cricket very much but from few days there is severe pain above my elbow after throwing a ball.
Hi I am 41 yrs old female. I am facing knee pain and loose grease of my knee joint. When I getup my knee make sound between two cartilage kindly let me know what kind of food and fruit I can take to improve my knee and recover my knee grease again and tell me the which exercise I can do for improvement.
Even though we have 206 bones in our bodies, breaking just one is enough to bring our daily lives to a standstill. A partial or complete break in a bone is termed as a fracture. While minor fractures can heal in as little as 6 weeks major fractures can take 3-4 months to heal properly. In cases of complex fractures, you may need physical therapy even after this time period to get back complete mobility. Hence patience is essential when a fracture is healing, but here are a few tips on how to speed up the process.
- Increase your protein intake: Proteins are essential for the healing and repairing of damage to bones and tissues. Proteins also give the bone structure its strength, Hence, depriving the body of adequate protein will result in the formation of soft bones rather than hard, strong bones. This prevents a bone from fracturing in the same place again.
- Have a diet rich in antioxidants: Inflammation is one of the first symptoms of a fracture. This inflammation can continue for many days after the incident and until the inflammation reduces, healing cannot take place properly. Antioxidants help rid toxins from the body and help reduce inflammation thereby initiating the healing process. Antioxidants can also help relieve pain.
- Exercise: While you must take care not to apply too much pressure on the affected area it is essential to move the limb as much as possible. Being active promotes blood flow and in this way speeds up the healing process.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine: In most cases, a doctor will prescribe pain relievers to deal with the pain of a fracture. Under no circumstances should you consume alcohol when taking these medications. Even after the antibiotic course is over it is a good idea to abstain from alcohol as this can increase inflammation. Similarly, caffeine and all caffeinated products should also be avoided as they contain compounds that can prevent calcium from being absorbed.
- Have an alkaline diet: Having an alkaline diet with lots of fruits and vegetables helps stabilise the pH levels of the body and conserves minerals and proteins needed to build strong bones. In this way, it creates the optimal environment for healing. An alkaline diet also increases the production of growth hormones and other growth factors like IGF insulin in the body. These are crucial to speeding up the healing process and aid in new bone formation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.