Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My age is 46, my periods are erratic. I feel sick in the morning and afterwards normal. No sugar or thyroid. White discharge sometimes. Suffering from hip pain.
I am a patient of diabetes from 1 year I take 2 tablets everyday of glucoryl m1 I have drink alcohol 4 times in a month please give some suggestions for this disease.
I have a hair loss for a very long time. I hav tried many ways to sort this out. I have used various shampoo and all others. Kindly help me.
I recently moved to sweden and facing a serious hair fall due to water. Water here is heated using some chemical. Could you please suggest good shampoo and oil that suits this condition.
My age is only 22 and my hairs starting become white, I don't want white hairs at this age so can you help me how I can protect my hair from being white?
Doctor is month mere periods miss ho gye the toh Maine deviry 10 mg tablet le 3 days 9pills 3 days ho gye code hue abi tk periods nhi hue m unmarried and I never did anything wrong.
I am 28 year old I have pain on left side of chest sometime burning sometime pricking pain it also referred to tip of scapula not on shoulder joint and heavy ness on chest left side.
Hello doctors, I am 25 year old male. I am wearing glasses since 9 years . I have miopia -4.5 spherical both eyes. I am planning for laser operation please suggest according my powee , will it be fine to go for laser treatment. And also what is the risk ?
My 5 years old son is having frequent nose bleed for last one month. Though the amount of blood is quite less but the onset can be as frequent as twice a day. We consulted ENT doctor about 15 days back and he suggested its anterior and suggested paraffin drops along with Saline. This reduced the frequency but not entirely cured the problem. For last few days the frequency has again increased. We stay in Pune and the weather has been dry but changing now. He is taking Oleptal DT 150 twice a day for childhood epilepsy. Please suggest if we should revisit a specialist.
I have some pimple like thing on my face I used scrubber cream to remove them for 2-3 months but I didn't seen any changes! What should I do?
There are certain foods that you should be eating on a regular basis to improve your overall health. These foods contain the necessary micro and macro nutrients to nourish your body and allow it to function optimally.
The 7 foods that you should include in your diet are:
- Brown rice: Opt for the whole grain variety instead of white rice, as brown rice contains complex carbohydrates instead of simple carbohydrates. Brown rice provides energy to the body without spiking the blood sugar levels. It is also a good source of trace minerals like manganese, phosphorus and selenium.
- Eggs: A boiled egg is, without a shade of doubt, one of the best superfoods that you can come across. An egg packs a powerful nutritious punch that contains protein, vitamin D, selenium, zinc and copper. Apart from being nutritious, it is an inexpensive source of protein.
- Apples: You must have heard the age old proverb that 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'and it stands good even today with good reason. Apples are good sources of antioxidants, flavonoids and fiber that help in reducing the risk of blood pressures problems and diabetes. Apples are also known to reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the body. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
- Spinach: Spinach is a superfood that contains good amounts of vitamin C, and various antioxidants that help in maintaining optimal functioning of the body. It is also known for its anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a good source of protein and calcium that you may use as a part of fat loss diet. Yogurt also contains healthy probiotic bacteria that promote healthy digestion.
- Fish: Fish contains protein in good amounts, the variety of amino acids content in fish helps in improving metabolism in the body. It also helps in building muscle and losing fat. Fish contains Omega-3 acids which help promote a healthy nervous system.
- Garlic: Consumption of garlic on a regular basis is known to keep the body free from toxins due to its antibiotic properties. The high sulfur content of garlic boosts immunity levels in the body and protects it from common cold and cough.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.