Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Yash LokhandwalaYour feedback matters!
Im 70kgs height 5.2 female. Need to lose 15kgs in two months. Also have low bp. Iv enrolled my self in a gym too. Can you suggest a best diet nd sm remedies and foods that cut down fat? And also the best slimming pills that I can have along.
She is having some chest pain like for a period of time. It occurs time to time. I don't know whats happening. Is she having a gastric problem or what? I can't figure it out.
I am a house wife. I am 35 years old. Since from 2 month I am having paining in heart which some time very much. I thought it just a normal acidity but now m thinking its a major problem. Please doctor tell me what I have to do? I have to consult which type of doctor for this?
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 week and I have chest pain. Could you suggest what should be done?
I have gone through these test recently. My triglycerides is 315 hdl 29 ldl 97 vldl 63 and sgot 57 sgpt74. These are worrying sign. I have to take medicine for these symptoms kindly help.
I am 45 years male, and find problem during intercourse. I loose control once inserted, after 5/6 stroke I discharged. I have cholesterol and taking medicine survax 20. Please advise.
I am facing problem with my left chest. I do not know what happen that there is difference between my left and right chest. Always my mood is on angry situation. I consult with doctor but they said that nothing to worry it will automatically fix with time. But I have been waiting from 2 years nothing happen yet. When I go to sleep if my left chest touch with bedsheets so its hurt and pain. So I cannot sleep properly.
I have problem of chest pain and coughing from last ten days and so weakness as well. Please advice me what should I do?
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to float and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It, unfortunately, has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in efforts to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in a better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet things: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.