Find numerous Audiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Audiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Audiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. YagnikYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from right sided hearing loss with vertigo since 3 rd march 2015 and now my hearing is little improve and vertigo also little resolved. I want to know what the actual cause and how much time I totally recover .
Hi I am 21 years old female. I have a hearing problem with my left ear. When I am hearing music with my headsets , I found that no music is playing in left ear. But I can hear with my right ear. Whats the problem I do not know. And moreover after talking in mobile phone I am getting pain in my right ear also. I am worrying alot. Plz help me and suggest me some tips to improve my hearing and tell me what my actual problem is?
I have a continuous buzzing sound in my right year for last 4 months. 12 th October 2015 I fell from a running motorcycle. And from then the buzzing sound lingers. And a little head turning remains. I am from then a little hard of hearing. Please suggest what should I do.
Sir, I'm 20 year old. I have hearing and speech problem from 6 year. I take BTE Aids in both ear from AIIMS, DELHI but I feeling that it's no useful. please help me sir. Thnx.
I am having ear clogging problem from past 3 days, some noise from the clogged ear. How to get relief from this ?
I listen to music too much, when ever I am free I just use my earphones and listen to music at a decent volume even during nights I listen to music and go to bed late night So will it effect my listening power? Will I find difficulties in my studies? I meen will it decrease my memory power? Will it affect my brain?
The signs of hearing loss can be subtle and emerge slowly, or early signs of hearing loss can be significant and come about suddenly. Either way, there are common indications and hearing impaired signs. You should suspect hearing loss if you experience any of the signs below.
You might have hearing loss if you.
Require frequent repetition.
Have difficulty following conversations involving more than 2 people.
Think that other people sound muffled or like they're mumbling.
Have difficulty hearing in noisy situations, like conferences, restaurants, malls, or crowded meeting rooms.
Have trouble hearing children and women.
Have your tv or radio turned up to a high volume.
Answer or respond inappropriately in conversations.
Have ringing in your ears.
Read lips or more intently watch people's faces when they speak with you.
Feel stressed out from straining to hear what others are saying.
Feel annoyed at other people because you can't hear or understand them.
Feel embarrassed to meet new people or from misunderstanding what others are saying.
Feel nervous about trying to hear and understand.
Withdraw from social situations that you once enjoyed because of difficulty hearing.
Have a family history of hearing loss.
Take medications that can harm the hearing system (ototoxic drugs).
Have diabetes, heart, circulation or thyroid problems.
Have been exposed to very loud sounds over a long period or single exposure to explosive noise.
My hearing power and my remembering power very low, I want to increase it, for that what I have to do?
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.