Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yadvesh Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Yadvesh KumarYour feedback matters!
Men who regularly inspect their penis as part of a regular penis health regimen (and that should include all men) are on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary - a rash, discoloration, growths, etc. One thing to be looking for is penis bumps, any raised areas of the skin that were not there previously. Penis bumps can arise for a multitude of reasons, and very often they are no cause for alarm. Sometimes, what may initially appear to be penis bumps may in fact be penis warts - and these need to be identified.
How does a guy know if penis bumps are actually warts? Penis warts are more commonly called genital warts, as they may appear anywhere in the genital area or in or around the anus. They are small and usually skin-colored or grayish in color. They tend to be raised and flat in top, resembling warts commonly found on other parts of the body. Often they appear in clusters.
- Almost all penis warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Many people have heard about HPV and its link to cancer in recent years. Most of the time (but not necessarily all of the time), the forms of HPV that cause genital warts have a lower link to cancer development.
- Penis warts are considered a sexually-transmitted infection (STI), because the transmission of HPV almost always is through sexual means. It is the most common STI transmitted by way of a virus. (BTW, 20% of individuals with genital warts also have another form of STI.)
- Penis warts are enormously contagious; it is easy to become infected after just one sexual encounter with a person who has them. Condom use can cut down on the risk of infection significantly, as can being vaccinated against HPV.
- Complicating matters are two facts: (1) Many people who become infected with HPV don't develop warts and so they may be unaware of the infection, and (2) many people who become infected may not develop warts for months after they became infected. And a person can pass on the infection even if they do not have warts.
- There are numerous treatments that might work to remove penis warts. These include chemical treatments, applied once a week in a clinic setting for several weeks; at-home crème treatments, again for several weeks; or physical removal of the warts. The latter takes several forms, including freezing or burning the warts off, which should be conducted by a medical professional.
- It's important to note that over-the-counter medications for removing warts are designed for warts that appear on other parts of the body; a man should not use them to remove penis warts, as this can lead to serious skin damage.
- Even after penis warts are removed, the virus that caused them is likely to still be present in the body. It's important to discuss this with a doctor to determine what steps to take to decrease the likelihood of transmission of the virus or what to do if warts recur.
- Penis bumps, whether in the form of warts or not, are never a pleasant experience for a man. Often maintaining overall penis health can help lower the likelihood of penis bumps, so be sure to regularly use a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Since bumps often come with some degree of soreness, choose a crème that includes a pair of potent moisturizers, such as a high-end emollient (Shea butter is excellent) and a natural hydrator (look for vitamin E). It also pays to select a crème with vitamin D, which has proven benefits in fighting diseases and supporting healthy cellular function.
I got pimples and blackheads on my face I tried many face wash but not effect yet. Can you please help me with this?
I am 26 years old. Hight 5.3" and weight 69 Kg. How can i lose weight because my belly is also buzzling out.
Researchers believe that not much can be done for providing you relief to a great extent, in case you are suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. But, they also say that a lot can be controlled by changing your diet. There are certain foods, which are known to add on to the problem of arthritis. These foods increase the pain of arthritis. However, there are also certain foods, which are known to cause relief to the patients by reducing the pain and getting rid of the factors causing it.
It has been a common practice that people suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (RA) are constantly trying to ease its symptoms with food and by taking dietary supplements. There are several studies that indicate a connection between certain types of foods and the inflammation. This inflammation characterises the autoimmune condition. But, it is always advisable that you must consult your doctor before embarking on a new diet chart or taking supplements. Therefore, the best approach towards curing this disease with the help of foods is to take a well-balanced diet.
Foods that can help fight Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Omega-3 fatty acids: It is important that your diet includes cold-water fish as herring, mackerel, trout, salmon and tuna. These fish have omega-3 fatty acids. This is known to have anti-inflammatory effect on the patient. Fish oil can provide relief in joint pain and help in easing morning stiffness. You may also consult your doctor to know whether you can or should take fish oil supplements. The doctor will prescribe you the dosages, depending upon your joint pain. But you should also remember, higher doses of the supplements can have negative effect. They tend to react with other drugs and increase blood pressure.
- Fibres, Whole grain: You must increase the amount of fibre in your diet. So, don’t forget to eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables and whole grains. This will help in reducing the inflammation. Fibre is known to lower the levels of C-reactive protein in the patient’s blood stream. It is an indicator for inflammation in the body.
- Extra virgin olive oil: This will reduce inflammation. It works in the similar fashion as non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen works. Researchers believe that virgin olive oil contains a compound called oleocanthal. This compound blocks the enzymes that is known to cause inflammation.
- Vitamin D: You must have foods rich in vitamin D that is usually linked to calcium and provides protection against osteoporosis. Talk to your doctor, if you are needed to have vitamin D supplements.
Foods That Can Cause Inflammation
There are certain foods that can increase the inflammation and the pain. The inflammation is increased by meats, protein-rich foods, like pulses, etc. Also, omega-6 fatty acids containing foods such s corn, soyabean, etc. can make things worse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Older studies have indicated that viewing sexually direct media might be associated with sexual risk behaviors in men who have sex with men or homosexuas. However, most prior research has not explored this association cross-culturally or the potential influence that important a variable that is possibly predictive of the outcome under study might have on the association.The aim is to explore the association between self-reports of viewing Sexually explicit media depicting various sexual risk behaviors and engagement in sexual risk behaviors after controlling for relevant a variable that is possibly predictive of the outcome under study in India.
200 hundred Men who have sex with men participated in a survey, Sexually direct media consumption was surprisingly frequent in Men who have sex with men in India. Viewing a larger proportion of Sexually direct media showing sexual risk behaviors was associated with a larger number of regular partners with whom Men who have sex with men or homosexuals reported engaging in sexual risk behaviors, but not with the number of casual partners. HIV-related knowledge and seeking male sex partners were associated with the number of regular partners with whom homosexuals had engaged in sexual risk behaviors. Seeking sexual sensation, HIV-related knowledge, and seeking male sex partners were associated with the number of casual partners with whom Men who have sex with men had engaged in sexual risk behaviors.
Further research exploring the relation between Sexually explicit direct use and sexual health risk behaviors should considered important psychological and behavioral a variable that is possibly predictive of the outcome, as sexually transmitted infections are on the rise in our country.