Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yadav J RYour feedback matters!
I got married before 7 months I am a housewife now I have swelling on my whole body and my weight is increasing day my day and I have pain in my legs I checked my hemoglobin it is 7.8 what should I do pls suggest.
Is really masturbation effects the human health like the height growth and hair fall n all please tell me.
My daughter has 45 days old. from 5 days she has constipation. And 4 days before she had her second vaccination. I give hot water with sugar syrup. .then also there is no motion passed out and she feed well and pass urine also.
Good for your brain: Almonds are a source of many nutrients which help in the development and health of the human brain. Almonds have been connected to a higher intellectual level and they have long been considered an essential food item for growing children. Almonds also contain two vital brain nutrients, riboflavin, and L-carnitine, which have been shown to increase brain activity, resulting in new neural pathways and a decreased occurrence of Alzheimer's disease.
Regulation of cholesterol: Regular consumption of almonds helps to increase the level of high-density lipoproteins (HDL) and they reduce the level of low-density lipoproteins (LDL). This balance is vital to a healthy cholesterol level, and a reduction of LDL (bad cholesterol) is always a good thing.
Bone Health: Almonds are a fantastic source of many vitamins and minerals, and phosphorous is definitely counted among them! Phosphorous can have a considerable impact on the strength and durability of bones and teeth while also preventing the onset of age-related conditions like osteoporosis.
Hello sir my cousin is suffering from hypothyroid and her thyroid level is 8.741 and she is taking thyronome 125 mg earlier she was taking 100 mg same medicine but now doctor has suggest to change the medicine and she is gaining weight alot she is suffering it from last 3 years and she has migraine also sometimes she get faint due pain from migraine Please suggest.
Hi, I am an alcoholic. From today morning I am just drinking water and vomiting. Pls suggest how to resolve it ASAP.
I am 40 I am teacher I have a high bp I get angry too often once I think of some I think for day n night its never goes frm my mind. I do not get proper sleep becox of this what to do.
I have not done sex before. Will I feel any kind of pain in my penis too during first time insertion?
I am 57 yrs old my height is 5ft 10 inches my weight is 95 kg my blood sugar level is on border line I am not having proper erection.
Hi doctor, I want to know what is the sign of women satisfaction after having sex. Just like our sperm come out.
I am 32 year old female for last few days I am experiencing sudden dizziness and complete feeling down and weak and after sometime feeling better, couple of years ago I took medicines for vertigo. Should I consult doctor if yes which specialization.
What is it?
Headache is a pain in any part of the head, including the scalp, upper neck, face (including the eye area).
A primary headache is caused by problems with or overactivity of pain-sensitive structures in your head. A primary headache isn't a symptom of an underlying disease.
What are the causes and triggers?
The three most common causes of a primary headache are:
- Cluster headache
- Tension-type headache
Some primary headaches can be triggered by lifestyle factors, including:
- Alcohol, particularly red wine
- Certain foods, such as processed meats that contain nitrates
- Changes in sleep or lack of sleep
- Poor posture
- Skipped meals
Doctors focus on determining whether a headache has another cause. They also check for symptoms suggesting that a headache is caused by a serious disorder. If no cause is identified, they focus on identifying which type of a headache is present.
Tips that could help before seeking consultation:
- Try to keep stress in check. Stay organized and prepared to minimize stressful situations. Have some fun, and don't overdo it at work.
- Try incorporating meditation or yoga in your daily regime
- Apply a heating pad, hot water bottle or warm compress to aching muscles. Or take a hot shower.
- Apply an ice pack wrapped in a towel to the neck.
- Practice good posture to ease muscle strain. While standing, keep shoulders back and head level, buttocks and abdomen pulled in. While sitting, keep your head straight and thighs parallel to the floor.
When to seek consultation?
In people with headaches, certain characteristics are cause for concern; these people should immediately seek medical consultation:
- It occurs more frequently than usual
- Are more severe than usual
- Worsen or don't improve with appropriate use of over-the-counter drugs
- Prevent you from working, sleeping or participating in normal activities
- Headaches that cause you distress, and you would like to find treatment options that enable you to control them better
- Tenderness at the temple (as when combing hair) or jaw pain when chewing
- The presence of cancer or a disorder that weakens the immune system
- Use of a drug that suppresses the immune system
- Red eyes and halos seen around lights
- If you are experiencing certain other symptoms like- headaches that increase in frequency or severity, headaches that begin after age 50, worsening vision, weight loss
A headache can be a symptom of a serious condition, such as a stroke, meningitis or encephalitis. Go to a hospital emergency room or your local emergency number if you have the worst headache of your life, a sudden, severe headache or a headache accompanied by:
- Confusion or trouble understanding speech
- Fainting, drowsiness, confusion
- High fever, greater than 102 f to 104 f (39 c to 40 c)
- Numbness, weakness or paralysis on one side of your body
- Stiff neck
- Trouble seeing, speaking or walking
- Nausea or vomiting (if not clearly related to the flu or a hangover)
If people with none of the above symptoms or characteristics start having headaches that are different from any they have had before or if their usual headaches become unusually severe, they should call their doctor.
Doctors can usually determine the type or cause of headaches based on the medical history, symptoms, and results of a physical examination. Depending on their other symptoms, the doctor may advise taking an analgesic or ask them to come for an evaluation.