Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Y.c. AgnihotriYour feedback matters!
My age 21 years old am here to explain my problem with what real incidents happening in my life and continuing struggling. Actually am I suffering from Type 1 Diabetes since 9 years taking 3 times insulin injections daily, this is o.k for me. But real hardship am I facing is due to somewhat my nose is not straight the whole people around me when am in school or in college or in bus or any travel events they've given bad expressions it touches very hard to brain and heart to understands due to these very severe hypoglycemia attacks occurs [blood sugar range was 26,36,25,45 and so on], I was alone, heart beat pumps at very fast rate, tension and stressed. So, after long analyzing I was decided to do nose operation to straighten nose and it was successful last year. But, the problem is still peopled give bad expression but with tiny amount when compare to previous one. Due to this I was alone in my room, not going to outside just college to home.Please tell.
How can I control my obesity, thyroid, and cholesterol by changing of food habits and exercise. Please tell me what should i do?
I was feeling very weak and having slight chakkar as well so I went for health checkup and as of now my concerns are 1. TLC count is lesser I. E. 3700/cumm 2. Lymphocyte 42% 3. Serum cholesterol is lesser 187 mg/DL 4. Hdl cholesterol is higher 54 5. Serum uric acid is lesser 3.5 6. Sodium is lesser 132 7. Globulin 3.10 8. vitamin is lesser 13.3 9. Vitamin B 12 is lesser 190 So is there any major concern? Regarding this.
Sir. My father has left ventricular hypertrophy and left arterial hypertrophy detected yesterday by ecg. He had a history of hypertension 3 years ago nd treated by medicines but from 2 years he has not taken any medication. He has a history of c5 or c6 cervical vertebra pain and he takes medicines only for this reason. Sir what other necessary test should be done for diagnosis? What is treatment for this CVS abnormality?
One of the essential chemical processes within the human body is that of the oxygenation of the blood. This needs to be done to carry oxygen to the various vital organs and also continue with many of the essential functions within the body.
The lungs are responsible for transferring oxygen throughout the body, and the malfunctioning of lungs may cause many issues with the normal functioning of the processes. A common ailment that affects the lungs is pulmonary fibrosis, also known as idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis or scarring of the lungs.
What is Pulmonary Fibrosis?
Pulmonary fibrosis is the scarring of the tissues inside the lungs of a patient. This scarring results in the development of excess tissue, which causes the walls of the lungs to thicken, giving rise to breathing difficulties.
Some of the symptoms of pulmonary fibrosis are-
- Shortness of breath
- Pain in joint and muscles
- Continuous dry coughing
- Inability to exert or take even the slightest bit of physical strain
- Lack of appetite which results in unintentional weight loss
- The rounding of finger and toe tips, which is known as clubbing
Pulmonary fibrosis has various stages and thus, it is important to detect it early or else it can put stresses on other vital organs.
Some of the causes for it are mentioned below:
- Smoking - Cigarettes, cigars, and beedi are a leading cause of pulmonary fibrosis as they directly affect the lungs by depositing harmful chemicals and thus, cause scarring.
- Environmental or occupational hazards - People working in a heavy glass or dust particulate environment such as in heavy industrial factories are also susceptible as they breathe in the particles, which may cause scarring.
- Medicinal triggers - Certain medications can be a trigger due to hormonal or other physical changes and as a side effect may cause scarring of the lungs.
- Genetic factors - Certain people are genetically predisposed to this condition if multiple members within the family have it as well.
- Acid reflux diseases - Certain acid reflux problems may also cause scarring when drops of stomach acids enter the lung through the esophageal tract. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.