Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Y A MatcheswallaYour feedback matters!
I am not feeling well, feeling tired, feeling pain in whole body specially in legs please suggest some medicines.
I am 52 year old male. In my young life when I was of the age of 20 I got night fall three times a month I read a hakim s book in the book it was written that due to night fall memory is lost and there are other side effects as weakening of nervous system. This thing trapped in my subconscious mind and I started thinking that my memory has weakened this thing is bothering me untill now pl give solution to the problem so that this type of mythas and fear should vanish from my brain.
What type of foods should I eat to have a healthy and disease free life. As I have acidity problem. And can I have tips of how to improve my memory any exercise or something else, as I heard that to take daily 7 leaves of tulsi with water 1 glass, is it true?
I am having trouble with controlling my emotions, trust issues aslo I used to have anger management issue as a child, I somehow managed to control it but not it's also resurfacing. I get agitated quickly.
In what ways can alcohol consumption lead to physical injuries and what is the overall health burden of alcohol consumption?
Depression is a psychiatric disorder that is characterized by constant feelings of sadness, low self-esteem and loss of interest in daily affairs. Depression is most likely caused by hormonal imbalances, genetic problems, drug addiction and grief.
Depression can be characterized by its symptoms:
- You will experience constant feeling of sadness
- There may be sudden outbursts of anger
- You may have difficulties in concentrating and executing various tasks
- Constant feeling of tiredness
- Loss of appetite
- Changes in weight
- Social withdrawal
- Difficulties in sleeping at night
Homeopathy focuses on treating disorders by rooting out the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms. Homeopathic treatments also do not cause any side effect to the body.
The various remedies that are used to treat depression are:
- Causticum: It is used to treat symptoms of depression that occurs after losing someone. It can also help in episodes of frequent crying, mental dullness and forgetfulness.
- Arsenicum album: This remedy is used to treat excessive worrying. Usually people who worry about not meeting their expectations benefit most from this remedy.
- Aurum metallicum: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of suicidal thoughts, despair and low self-esteem. These symptoms may aggravate during colder months.
- Cimicifuga: This treatment is recommended if you feel extremely upset and gloomy. If you face symptoms of neck pain and headaches during depression, then this remedy might help you.
- Phosphoric acid: If you face symptoms of introversion and loss of appetite, this remedy should work wonders.
- Sepia: This remedy is recommended when you face symptoms of loneliness, anger and are easily disturbed. It may also cure symptoms of digestive disorders during depression.
- Pulsatilla nigricans: Pulsatilla nigricans is used to treat symptoms of whining, jealousy and mood disorders. It is usually recommended for women who have depression along with menopause or puberty.
- Kali phosphoricum: This is used to treat symptoms of emotional stress, lack of concentration and fatigue resulting from depression.
A Note of Caution: Even though the names of the medicines have been listed above, still it is advisable to consult a trained homeopathic practitioner as the potency and dosage of the medicine will differ from person to person and can only be decided by the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.