Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. XyzYour feedback matters!
Due to what reason under foot nervous are getting irritation by night time when I going to sleep and hands (palm) also getting irritation sensation.
I am27 year old and I have grey hair problem from last 7years. Its hereditary. please suggest me something so that I can change my hair color to natural black.
I am 21 years old. I have hair fall problem and greying of hair. Help me so that I can get out from this problem. Suggest me some products so that I can apply and remove my problem. My hair is becoming rough.
I have severe heel pain when I walk so short distance around 1 to 2 kms and also have back pain when I stand little time. I want to know what's the problem and correct treatment for the same. I am really not able to constantly walk or stand with severe heel pain and back pain. Please get me out of it. Thank you very much.
My daughter is only 12 years old and has started grey hair problem. Why does this happened and how this can be prevented?
1. Banana mask
– 2 mashed bananas
– 1 egg yolk
– 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
Mix all mentioned ingredients, apply the resulting mixture on your hair and wrap the head with a plastic bag and a towel over the bag. Allow the mixture to act for half an hour and rinse it afterwards.
2. Orange mask
– 1 cup of orange juice
– 1 cup of yogurt
Method of preparation:
Mix the orange juice and yogurt. Apply the resulting mixture onto your hair, wrap the head with a plastic bag and a towel over the plastic bag. Leave the mask to act for half an hour and rinse it thoroughly.
In my feet there is pain after sleep or long sitting then after walking 2 or 3 minutes there is no pain. Is these are symptoms of any disease?
I am 22 years old male. I thing my body is not fully develop. I have less beard its doesn't grow fast.
I have severe pain in my arms. If I sleep on the right side, my upper arms ache so badly. I am unable to move it or do any work. The pain radiates to the neck and back. I have suffered with this for the past month. Change of season makes it worse, also sleeping under the fan. What is the cause and remedy?
My hair is getting white. I am taking proper diet and do exercise on daily basis, using rogain badam oil for my hair using sunsilk shampoo. I HV heavy hair BT with white one. I dnt want to use colour please just help me this.
In a back to basics move of sorts, many people are turning to long forgotten ancient medicinal sciences like Ayurveda in order to cure chronic and new found problems and ailments. The efficacy of Ayurveda is something that has managed to impress many people, who swear by it for every little problem that they face. Also, while it may take longer than conventional medicines to make a difference, it offers long term solutions for many ailments.
So let us find out how to deal with hair loss the Ayurvedic way:
- Causes: To begin with, let us understand how Ayurveda looks at this problem. As per Ayurveda, hair loss is a problem that is caused due to an imbalance of the Pitta Dosha in the body which can happen due to poor diet, changing seasons, lack of immunity and other related issues. Also, excessive consumption of ingredients like meat, dairy and even alcohol can lead to hair loss because the hair gets its nourishment from the plasma contained in food, as per Ayurveda.
- Bhringaraj: This one is known as the king of herbs and is usually prescribed for thicker and more lustrous hair growth. Its rejuvenating properties can remove balding and prevent premature greying as well. The best way to use it is to grind the leaves to a paste or to massage the oil into the scalp. Leaving it on the scalp overnight can work wonders.
- Amla: When used with Bhringraj, this all purpose fruit can actually help in creating a thick mop of hair. It also prevents hair loss and gives the hair a shining quality. This fruit is also known as the Indian Gooseberry and is rich in Vitamin C which also makes it ideal for fighting dandruff. Dandruff is known to be one of the most common causes of hair fall and hair loss.
- Neem: Skin conditions and hair loss can both be fixed with Neem. One can make a tonic with Neem leaves by boiling them in water and then using the mixture to wash the hair. The concentrated liquid can also be obtained by straining and making a paste which can replace your conventional shampoo as well.
- Shikakai: Anyone who has used this ingredient will know that it foams up like soap when it comes in contact with water. Shikakai paste can be used to make a natural shampoo with warm water. You can also let it brew in herbal tea for a few hours to use as a hair rinse before you shampoo.
The use of Ashwagandha, Brahmi and other herbs can also help in reducing and curing your hair loss problem.