Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Waqar Ahmed AnsariYour feedback matters!
I am male and 22 years old. I have problem with pimples and blackheads. Can you please suggest me which ointment and face wash is best?
I have black spot on my face on my head and on my nose please suggest me any night cream to reduce my black spot, line and pigmentation.
My face skin becomes very dull n dark. I suffer from dark spots and dullness. Lack of smoothness. Uneven skin tone. Skin does not seems healthy n young. I am 22 yr old guy.
I am feeling tired and lazy now a days. N lots of pimples n dark circles on my face. Althoughmy face is glowing. what do?
My weight is 46 kg. I am studying second year in narsipatnam .i had a pimples in my face and coming black spots. please help me for removing my black spots.
I am 19 yrs young boy, I have sun tan or dark spots on my forehead &cheeks since 1yr, my body complexion is fair but face complexion going to b dull. So please suggest me.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.
Hello, my question is about skin infection like I have dry lips problem from I was in 8th standard and now I am fresh graduate its about 8/9 years. So I got rad rashes on my upper lips skin portion and now I found one more rash connected next to my upper lower lip joint. I am using lip balm since I was in 8th standard now I am just irritated Dr. plzz help I don't want to use lip balm forever help me. And whenever I tried to stop using lip balm my lips and connected skin get super dry please suggest something. And I don't know which treatment type will suits me as I hate allopathy now.
I am shiva of age 21. I used panderm plus cream on face and now I stopped using it from six months and now my face became dark and rashes and pimples were seen on my face. How should I get rid of these side effects.
I am 18 years old and my hand skin is very lose also hand is very hard what can I do soft hand and tight hand skin.
3 years back I was residing in delhi after that I moved to noida, when I was in delhi or earlier my skin was so fair (face, neck, hand, legs) but since I moved to noida it's being 3 years my skin going dark day by day, I didn't change anything in my life style, but still affected, I would like to know is it water in noida because in noida water is quite sour other than that nothing is changed, please help give me right suggestions, I want my fair skin back thanks.
Hi I am asif sir I have face a problem on my face having dark circles so please tell me a good medicine n treatment I am waiting your opinion.
I am suffering from face problem, my face and neck is getting black and oily. When I wash my face then I look good. After 10 minutes face look like very oily and dark. What should I do please suggest me?
I have a lot of freckles on nose and cheeks, pl advise some nice cream, I tried no scars but it didn't help.
Hi mam good morning my name is Vijay recently I was met with an accident so after 2 days my face became black because the blood clotted under the skin so that's why it became black on my cheeks under my eyes forehead everything became black after 20 days blackness all gone but under my CVS still have blackness like dark circles now its second month but still I have it so kindly please tell me how to get rid of blackness under my e y e s is there any cream please suggest me mam before my accident I did not have this blackness under my skin.
Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. It is characterised by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles. So what else should you know about acne? Here are six things you probably did not know about this condition:
- Clogged Pores - Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores, and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over-Treating the Skin - The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation - Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two Weeks Notice - Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two week thumb rule.
- Menstrual Cycle - Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist - Visit a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working. Persistent acne may turn into infection. Remember to ask your dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way.