Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vyshali Joshi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vyshali JoshiYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have symptoms of PCOS and haven't had my periods for last two months but I'm PMSing now and even facing very very low amounts of spotting. But I intend to go on a vacation starting tomorrow for 5 days, can I still take Primolut-n to delay my periods in the above mentioned conditions? Thanks in advance. Looking forward to an early response as I intend to start taking it tonight if possible.
My wife's tvs on 4 week 6 days pregnancy show retrochorionic collection of 1.9 x .6 cm. Is anything wrong or something to worry about.
We all think eating fruits means just buying fruits, cutting it and just popping it into our mouths.
It's not as easy as you think. It's important to know how and *when* to eat the fruits.
What is the correct way of eating fruits?
It means not eating fruits after your meals!
Fruits should be eaten on an empty stomach
If you eat fruits on empty stomach, it will play a major role to detoxify your system, supplying you with a great deal of energy for weight loss and other life activities.
Fruit is the most important food.
Let's say you eat two slices of bread and then a slice of fruit.
The slice of fruit is ready to go straight through the stomach into the intestines, but it is prevented from doing so due to the bread taken before the fruit.
In the meantime the whole meal of bread & fruit rots and ferments and turns to acid.
The minute the fruit comes into contact with the food in the stomach and digestive juices, the entire mass of food begins to spoil.
So please eat your fruits on an *empty stomach* or before your meals!
You have heard people complaining:
Every time I eat watermelon I burp, when I eat durian my stomach bloats up, when I eat a banana I feel like running to the toilet, etc. Etc.
Actually all this will not arise if you eat the fruit on an empty stomach.
The fruit mixes with the putrefying of other food and produces gas and hence you will bloat!
Greying hair, balding, nervous outburst and dark circles under the eyes all these will *not* happen if you take fruits on an empty stomach.
There is no such thing as some fruits, like orange and lemon are acidic, because all fruits become alkaline in our body, according to Dr. Herbert shelton who did research on this matter.
If you have mastered the correct way of eating fruits, you have the * secret * of beauty, longevity, health, energy, happiness and normal weight.
When you need to drink fruit juice - drink only * fresh* fruit juice, not from the cans, packs or bottles.
Don't even drink juice that has been heated up.
Don't eat cooked fruits because you don't get the nutrients at all.
You only get its taste.
Cooking destroys all the vitamins.
But eating a whole fruit is better than drinking the juice.
If you should drink the fresh fruit juice, drink it mouthful by mouthful slowly, because you must let it mix with your saliva before swallowing it.
You can go on a 3-day fruit fast to cleanse or detoxify your body.
Just eat fruits and drink fresh fruit juice throughout
The 3 days.
And you will be surprised when your friends tell you how radiant you look!
Tiny but mighty.
This is a good source of potassium, magnesium, vitamin e & fiber.
Its vitamin c content is twice that of an orange.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away?
Although an apple has a low vitamin c content, it has antioxidants & flavonoids which enhances the activity of vitamin c thereby helping to lower the risks of colon cancer, heart attack & stroke.
Strawberries have the highest total antioxidant power among major fruits & protect the body from cancer-causing, blood vessel-clogging and free radicals.
Taking 2-4oranges a day may help keep colds away, lower cholesterol, prevent & dissolve kidney stones as well as lessens the risk of colon cancer.
Coolest thirst quencher. Composed of 92% water, it is also packed with a giant dose of glutathione, which helps boost our immune system.
They are also a key source of lycopene the cancer fighting oxidant.
Other nutrients found in watermelon are vitamin c & potassium.
Guava & papaya:
Top awards for vitamin c. They are the clear winners for their high vitamin c content.
Guava is also rich in fiber, which helps prevent constipation.
Papaya is rich in carotene; this is good for your eyes.
There are many kinds of conditions and symptoms that require different kinds of surgery for treatment as well as diagnostic management. One such procedure is called a laparoscopy or the laparoscopic surgery. This is a surgical diagnostic management procedure that is known to be a low risk process with minimal invasion and suitable for various types of ailments. Read on to know everything about laparoscopic surgeries.
- Definition: A laparoscopic surgery is one where small incisions are made and an instrument called a laparoscope is used in order to take a look at the organs in the abdominal region. This tool is a long tube shaped one that comes with its own high intensity light and a high resolution camera that can easily move along the walls of the organs while the camera sends back imagery that will be displayed on a video screen in front of the doctor. This avoids the need for an open surgery and helps the doctors in getting samples for a biopsy on an outpatient basis.
- Need for Laparoscopy: This procedure is performed when the patient complains of persistent pain that is also sharp and shooting, in the abdomen region and surrounding areas like the pelvic cavity. This non-invasive method helps in diagnosis where other imaging methods like an ultrasound and CT or MRI scans would have failed to give a conclusive reason for the pain and suffering of the patient. When these tests do not supply enough reason for proper diagnosis, then the doctors usually resort to this kind of procedure.
- The Organs it can be used for: The laparoscopic surgery can be used for many organs including the appendix as well as the gall bladder, the pelvic region and the reproductive organs, the small and large intestines, the spleen, the stomach, the liver and the pancreas.
- What all can it Detect: The laparoscopic surgery can help in detecting a number of issues including any abnormal growth or mass that may be a tumour. It can also point at the presence of any disease in the liver, as well as the proper functioning of certain treatments. Also, it can show the amount of fluid that may or may not be present in the abdominal cavity and the extent of cancer's progression in the body.
- Risks: There are a few side effects or risks of this method including fever, chills, swelling, bleeding or redness of the site where the incision was made for the surgery, and shortness of breath. All these symptoms must be reported to the doctor immediately as they may point at the presence of an infection. Also, there is a risk of organ damage in this procedure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!