Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vyshali JoshiYour feedback matters!
Hi my wife now 18 th month pregnancy. Doctor did scanning and in report pointed reduced amniotic fluid. Is it normal or natural or worrying? Doctor didn't tell clearly so am asking you please ans me.
I have 2 tumors in my uterus. I can't conceive a child also. I am married for 3 years. So what should I do.
6 Tricks to activate metabolism in the morning
Boosting your body's metabolism is largely related to burning calories and reducing weight. Try these effective methods esp. if you are overweight, if you are already lean, never over-do anything, be it exercise, eating or drinking.
6 ways that can help you improve your metabolism.
- Workout: Working out can be the easiest and best way of boosting your metabolism. Do walking, running and cycling. Sweating will tell you how much you have worked out and if you continue it for few months, the results will be favorable.
- Eat fresh fruits and salads: Don't starve yourself by not eating food properly. Avoid fatty and fried food but have as much fresh fruits and salad as you can. This will not make you put on weight. Keep taking fruits and salads at short intervals because these have an ability to get digested early as compared to fatty food.
- Take plenty of water: For increasing your metabolism, kick start your day with at least 3-4 glasses of water. It will help all your other efforts of reducing weight in sync. It will keep your body hydrated.
- Drink lemon in warm water and green tea: Waking up early can actually boost your metabolism; you can see the results after following this habit. Along with this, metabolism will get a boost if you get up half or one hour early. Leave the habit of taking normal tea, instead start taking green tea, it will not only be healthy but since it's an antioxidant, it will take care of your immune system as well.
- Lift weights: Lifting weights can give you instant results. Within a month of lifting weight you will experience boost in your metabolism. But this must be done under trainer's guidance.
- Eat boiled eggs and never skip breakfast: Having boiled eggs in the morning will fulfill your protein intake. Also, it will keep your stomach full for a longer time. On a way to boosting your metabolism, it's recommended not to skip breakfast at any cost.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'
Hi I am 34 years female, today is my 16th day my follicle got raptured by 10.30 am. Yesterday night we had sex. Can we have sex tonight or should it be immediately, to become pregnant. Pls help.
Hi. I am 28 years old. Today I am 9 weeks pregnant with my first child. Today I had my ultrasound done and it came out to be single fetus with heart beat rate of 180. Is it ok? What does it indicate of child health and sex?
Hello, everybody. By means of this platform of Lybrate, I hereby introduce myself. I am Dr SAchin Arora, consultant psychiatrist in East Delhi, Metro Hospital, Preet Vihar. Basically, I am psychiatry faculty, a psychiatrist educator. I am teaching at Delhi Academy of Medical sciences to medical graduates and I am practising here. By means of this platform, first of all, I would like to thank Lybrate for providing me with this platform. I want to tell that, we here at the Metro Hospital as the consultant Psychiatrist, I provide treatment for Psychiatric Disorders.
Now, the Psychiatric Disorders, as we say that people have a lot of Stigma.
Logo ko ek Stigma hai psychiatric disorders ka treatment lene me. OPD me aane me ek hesitation hai, to me ye manta hu ki Lybrate ke platform pe jese ki online consultation hai, text consultation hai. Us hisaab se people are able to approach me better. Aur is platform ke through, I want to tell you that Psychiatrist illness sirf aur sirf stress ki wajah se nahi hota hai. Aisa nahi hai ki sirf stress ki wajah se Psychiatric illness ho raha hai, bohot saare psychiatric illness ka biological reason bhi hota hai. Aur aisa bhi nahi hai ki apko har Psychiatric illness ke liye dawai he khani padegi. Bohot saari Psychiatric illness bina dawai ke bhi hoti hai aur bina dawai ke bhi iska management possible hai.
Isliye ye ek accha platform hai ki aap pehle se he apni problem doctor se discuss karke baat kar sakte hai ki "kya ye problem manageable on medicines hai ya manageable on counselling hai", "kya iske lie personla consultation ki requirement hai". In sab cheezo ke liye me Lybrate ko bohot accha platform manta hun.
The main thing I want to tell you here is that don't hesitate to consult. If you have a problem that doesn't mean ki koi disease he ho.
What is a Psychiatric disease?
A variation from the normal. Lekin ye variation from the normal jo hai, thoda bohot family problems, marital problems, education problems. Because I am an educator, I have taught 40,000+ doctors in last 1 year, preparing for post graduate medical entrance. To bohot sare students mere paas aarahe hai problems lekar like concentration issues, sleep related issues, anxiety issues. Aisa zaruri nahi ki jo bhi patient mere paas aata hai aap use psychiatric patient kahe ya pagal kahe. This is the only message I want to convey through this video.
For any question you can contact me throgh Lybrate.