Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vrushali RaneYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old girl, I had protected sex on 19th of November though to be safer place I took ipill ten I got my periods by 28th of November. Later I dint get my periods in December mean while I been to gynaecologist and got checked it was all fine later on Jan 21st I had my periods but after that on 2nd Feb I got some brown discharge which continued till 4th Feb. I was scared so I been to my gynaecologist and got CBC test done and Ultra sound of my abdomen and pelvis, everything is normal but in CBC reports my wbc are 10500 I did so many home pregnancy test it was all negative and after we had sex on 19th of November he just fingered me we never got intimated. I get stomach pain and don't like eating anything What would be the reason for it? Does this means I am pregnant or something? Is there any problem with my wbc count?
Irregular periods since 1 year got tested lh was 24 and fsh 3 all other test like prolactin, thyroid and ultrasound normal but with high lh doctor prescribed normoz taking normoz since 5 months but still cycles are 50-60 months apart. Not overweight weight is 47 kg nd height 5 ft 6 inch.
9 months back my wife given birth for a baby girl, now she got pregnancy, we don't want any second baby for 5 years, what can do for remove, give me suggestions.
Hi i Had sex while on my last day of periods. It was a little rough ,also in the fear of getting pregnant due to unprotected sex I took a ipill within 10 hrs Now its paining in my vagina and around this part. Is it the side effect of the pill or some other reason?
I am 25 years old women and I'm 6 months pregnant. My legs pain so much this time that I am unable to sleep whole nights. And I have the habit of eating pan masala. What should I do to get relief and take proper sleep at night.
My daughter aged 18 years, was preparing for IIT, due to which she was in undue stress, and irregular periods, ultimately she have pcod now, and her weight reached to 90 kg. How she will be normal as she is doing lot of exercise, yoga, swimming now and taking low calorie foods, and her periods are regular now, kindly let me know if furocyst tablets will work in this case.
Thank you If I do check beta hcg on 24th day, wat should the reading for positive pregnancy Is it the right time for blood test.
Hello Dr. M 35 weeks pregnant. My baby's umbilical cord is around the neck. What are the chances of normal delivery.
If I do sex unprotected and girl becomes pregnant, if I tell her to eat papaya then what happens? Papaya stops pregnancy? I want to know.
One of my relative, 40 yrs female who is diagonized with schizophrenia has been using Respodal 2mg & Pacetane 2mg both grinded together and taken daily for last 6 years. Does this medicine have any effect on Menstrual cycle, after taking this she is having irregular periods, for this she did consult Dr. and used some medicine and she did have menstrual cycle once in a while not regular but finally was told may due to her age (40 yrs) she ie nearing to menopause. But recently she had gone out of station and she was not on medicine (i. E Respodal & Pacetane) she had a menstrual cycle after almost 7 months and having not taken medicine for 10 days she again started taking medicine after 10 days gap now she is having tingling on hands and she wakes up all of a sudden in night and need to message the arms. What can be the reason behind this? Earlier she also had problem like tongue has been pulled inside or twisted. Does the taking of this medicine effect Heart too.
My wife has delivered baby in August. Her last period was on 8th November. Since then she is not having period. What may be the reason. We have intercourse few time but with safety.
We had unprotected sex day before yesterday and yesterday BT yesterday itself after 3 hours of unprotected sex I took an i-pill so I wanted to know are there any chances of unwanted pregnancy?
I'm almost 20. I had sex during the time I was probably ovulating. But he did not release his sperm inside me. I'm very positive that he did not cum inside me. Will I still get pregnant?
I have recently married .First night to I have some problem my vagina .The problem is berth uren time .after toilet I have pain and suffering from sensitive. please suggest me.
My Breast milk flow is very low. My 1.5 month baby is always Hungary .my milk is not sufficient for him. please give any suggestion or prescribe tablets.
People who regularly work out can go on about its benefits and also show off a toned physique. However, a bad or improper movement can be more harmful than no exercise at all. Read on to know some common exercise moves that are best avoided for their potential harmful effects.
- Dumbbell punches: By holding dumbbells and punching them forward into the air, you are just spending your energy with absolutely no return from it. It is good as a conditioning one if done for a long time, but does not help the shoulders or the arms. Bicep curls and triceps extensions yield much better results than these punches.
- Shoulder Shrugs: The only muscle that gets worked here is the trapezius, which is at the top of the shoulders and the neck. The arms and the back do not get any benefit and shoulder shrugs can actually cause postural problems and increase shoulder tension. Best avoided if you are not a professional bodybuilder.
- Thigh machines: One of the most ineffective machines in the gym, the poor posture and no workout for the abs is one of the reasons the outer and inner thigh workouts should be avoided. Better results can be achieved with squats and lunges, which also help more muscles and help in losing weight.
- Plank rows: While plank rows or board lines work very well for core strengthening, it is not as effective for back and arm strengthening. Better results are achieved with the usual lines for these areas.
- Lat pull-downs behind the neck: This can be very harmful for people who have even minor shoulder joint problems. The idea is to build arm, torso, and back muscles by pulling a weighted bar down the front and back of the chest area. This can cause misalignment, shoulder impingement, or a tear in the rotator cuff, and in severe cases, even cervical vertebral fracture.
- Military Presses Behind the Head: Similar to a lat pull-down, here also, a barbell is lifted up and down behind the head and can cause the same problems as the earlier one, including fracture of the cervical spine.
- Squatting on a bosu ball: These colorful equipment are very alluring but can be really dangerous and can cause ankles and knees to be injured, causing meniscal tears or disruptions.
- Crunches: When improperly done, crunches produce the same position as one achieves while working on the computer - head forward and rounded shoulder. Crunches are meant to be done by pulling up on the head and not using the abs, as most people incorrectly do.
Make sure you get a trainer's advice on the right ways to work out so as to get the maximum benefits and avoid injuries.