Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I had sex wth my bf. Bt we didn't have nothing wrong to which I would miss my periods. We didn't have any protection. Bt still I gave missed my periods. I had sex on Monday and I had an I pill on Wednesday. But still I have not got periods. Wht should I do?
I am married for about 8 months now. We're planning for kids since two months but I am not getting pregnant. Is there any problem or is it normal. I had regular periods since marriage bt the last month I was 10 days late and this month 5 days late. Help needed asap!
Hi, I am 32 year old female, my esr is 46 mm/lst hr. Serum prolactin level is 94. 13 serum testesterone is 35. 94 ngm/dl. Kindly let me know is there any problem in my report ?
Ultra sonography report: normal in shape & size with protuberant nipple there are no sub - areolarductal dilatation. Parenchymal echo-textures appear to be homogenous. Reveals few, more or less, well defined cystic s. O. L of varying sizes in both the breasts. Cyst in right lower outer quadrant: 0.61cm*0.27cm. Cyst in left upper inner quardrant: 0.80cm*0.74cm. Cyst in let lower outer quadrant: 1.24cm*1.26 cmcm. Another ill-definedhypoechoic s. O. L of size (1.21cm*0.72cm) is also seen in right upper outer quadrant. Thereare no axillary lymphadenopathy. Impression: breast cyst (bilateral) s. O. Lin right breast.
Sir, sex karne ke safe day's kis date ko hote h because female pregnant na ho but female ke period ke safe days kaunsa se hote h.
I have pcod But my periods are regular could I become pregnant. I am 31 years old now. I have 5 year old son.
I am 29 years married and my husband age 45. MY last period end 3rd July and last 4 days we did sexual intercourse with out any sefty. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Also I want to know withdrawn method useful. My husband want to use condoms but I am not like with condoms. Please help. Thank You.
I had sex with my wife. Unfortunately I did not take precaution .her period date is delayed about 16 days. We both are worried about pregnancy. 3 days before we had sex nd I gave her contraceptive pill. But she did not get her period. Pls help me out whether she is pregnant or not.
Sir my wife is 5 months pregnant. And hm loge daily sex karta h. Isse koi problem to nai hogi. Aur hm loge av koi precaution v nai use karta. Means sperm andar hi jata h. To Isse koi infection ka khata to nai h. Please tell me in detail.
Hi, I am married 23 years. When ever I did sex on the next day morning my uterus pains. Please help.
Meri age 26 h meri abhi delivery hui h or meri breast loose ho gyi h iske liye m kya kru please suggest me.
Doctor I am 32 yrs old women. My hubby' s age is 42. We are trying to get a baby. But our sexual relationship now a days I am not satisfied. During the intercourse his penis leakage is immediately flow out. What should we do doctor. He is very disappointed. In the last 6 yrs not getting this problem. Our relationship is smoothly going.(means mentaly and sexually) if any solution for this problem?
Doctor if my husband touch my breast or vagina or kiss me but he didn't allow his penis into my vagina am getting sex mood immediately and white discharge is coming am pregnant of 55days if I gets sex mood am scared of my baby. Did it will cause damage to my yolk so please help me.
With Navratri around the corner, all women are stressed to look good and slim. Efforts to reduce weight and look slim and great during the festivities starts well in advance. However, there are two concerns around fasting and feasting. Feasting because there is a lot of energy required to enjoy the fun and celebrations associated with the Navratri festival. Fasting because it negates all the efforts you have put in to reduce weight. Let us look at some of the ways to fast during Navratri, which can also help you feast less and so not add back the lost kilos.
Different people follow different rules during this fasting and there is hardly anyone who does not eat anything at all. So, make sure you follow the below points to have a healthy and happy festival.
- Drink as much water as possible. Indulge yourself in skim milk, fresh fruit juices, and milkshakes as they provide the required nutrition and energy and also helps in flushing out toxins.
- Coconut water, lime juice, herbal teas can be consumed with no limits. Soups of pumpkin or bottle gourd are also healthy options.
- Staying on an empty stomach can lead to acidity, so eat dry fruits, seeds, and nuts every 2 to 3 hours as they will provide energy and help in controlling hunger pangs.
- Sabudana is allowed in most people’s fasting and is a great energy booster as it is a rich source of carbohydrates. So go for the healthier options of khichdi or kheer than the oily tikkis or papad.
- Yoghurt or raita is another refreshing item that can help you with energy
- Fruit flavoured yoghurt or curd can be a good substitute for kheer which is loaded with calories from sugar and milk.
- Milk is another healthy food to indulge in. Try skimmed milk instead of whole milk to reduce calories.
- Fruit salad sprinkled with rock salt boosts metabolism with all the natural sugars in it. The rock salt is rich in potassium and helps digestion and reduces acidity.
- New methods of cooking like baking, grilling or steaming should be adopted instead of the regular frying, it will help you control weight and stay fit.
- Try boiling potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkins and eat them with minimal spices like pepper and black salt.
- Paneer or cottage cheese is loaded with protein and calcium and can be used in many delicious dishes.
- Use a low-calorie sweetener instead of the regular sugar to keep away the calories.
Make sure you do not starve yourself, but find healthy, nutritious things to eat within the range of your permitted foods. This will help you enjoy the celebrations, which is the most important aspect of the festival. Having someone fast along with you helps you follow this routine better.