Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vrushali RaneYour feedback matters!
Hi my period was on 23 Feb 2015 but till I'm not getting my period I have two kids.Worried about it. What can I do now please suggest?
Actually I didn't had sex and I took unwanted72 and my period didn't occur after 3_5 days and my regular periods are also not happening and my dates are around 21 _22 feb. I am worried please help me.
2. Regularly use moisturiser/coconut oil over hands and feet at bedtime to keep the hands and feet soft and supple.
3. Weekly soaking the feet in lukewarm water for 20 min and pat dry and apply moisturizer/coconut oil at night would keep feet softer. In diabetics, please use plain tap water or lukewarm water temperature should be checked by someone else to ascertain the water temperature is just warm and not hot as some diabetics may have reduced sensations.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Hello Doctor! My age is 32. Weight 60kg. I am trying from past 2 years but no luck. I always have a 28 days cycle. My Amh is low >0.30. I got my periods on 21st April but in this cycle I had a pain in my lower abdomen like cramps I also had some brown discharge on 14th and 16th day of my cycle I had started taking eve care syrup for just 10 days 1 tea spoon and that too only once. My period lasted for 2 days only otherwise its usually 5 days and I do get only lowe back pain but this cycle was different does it mean menopause or is it because of this eve care syrup. Today also is my 5th day no period but a slight pain in my low left side abdomen. Is there anything to worry. Kindly reply.
My girlfriend took contraceptive at 5 p.m and had iron tablets at 10 p.m .will it occur any problem regarding pregnancy?
Emergency contraception is postcoital contraception.
You can use either cu-t or oral pills for this purpose.
Cu-t may be tedious for you as you can not insert cu-t yourself.
Oral pills are ok.
You can use postcoital contraception within 5 days of act.
But postcoital pills are most effective when taken within 12 hours of act.
They are more effective when taken in first half of your cycle as they act by inhibiting egg formation.
If you form a habit of taking postcoital pills, they may lead to menstrual disturbance. So take them carefully.
Hello, My question is me and my boyfriend had an oral sex during that time he touched my vagina with his penis but it was all dry and he didn't come in. After like regular menstruation I had my cycle. Then I have got another one in the in the next month. On the third month I have got another menstruation but it did only last for two days where as my cycle is for five days. I'm confused, is that a sign of pregnancy or its just normal. Please let me know. Thanks!
Homeopathic medicine is the type of medicine in which natural herbs and their extracts are used for treating various health conditions in a person. This type of medication is highly effective for many ailments that can affect an individual's health without causing any side effects. But remember that, doctors who prescribe these medicines generally offer a series of precautions that the patients have to follow so that the medicines can be fully effective.
Precautions for Homeopathy
Once you consult a homeopathic doctor, make sure that you follow the regime and rules that he/she sets for you. These precautions may be related to food, time and frequency of medicine intake, dosage or things you should avoid while undergoing the treatment. Here is a detailed look at what you might need to pay attention to:
- The regime that has been provided for the medicine needs to be followed and you must ensure that the medicines are taken properly.
- People generally tend to take overdose of the prescribed medicine thinking that it would increase the potency of the ingredients and thus treat them faster. This notion has to be definitely avoided, since the medicine prescribed needs to be taken as per the dosage recommended. An overdose can lead to side effect.
- If the doctor mentions that you must report back after consuming the medicine for 10 to 15 days, you should definitely visit the doctor on the particular day and not later. You must never keep continuing the medicine after the prescribed time period.
- In case of morning dosage that are prescribed to be taken right after you wake up, rinse the mouth with plain water and never brush your teeth or use a mouthwash. This will hinder the medicine's action.
- Medicines should be taken at least 20 to 30 minutes prior to or after a meal.
- Most of the doctors advise patients to abstain from coffee and garlic when they are on homeopathic medicines.
- Medicines tend to have better effect if they are allowed to remain on the tongue for a long time. This is the reason why doctors tell their patients to not chew the medicines.
- Never touch the medicine with bare hands.
- In case you have missed a dosage, say for the night, do not compensate by taking it the next day morning and rather take the medicine at the prescribed time.
- The sweet globules of homeopathic medicines make children to have them extra. Thus the bottle must never be handed over to children. Parents should administer the dosage themselves.
- Homoeopathic medicines should not be taken soon after smoking or drinking, if possible it should be avoided.
- Mother tinctures and liquid doses should be added in water in glass or porcelain cup, not in any metallic vessel. There is no need to keep the medicines in refrigerator.
Hi, I am trying to conceive from 15 months, last years in may got pregnant but after few days got bleeding. Done with all blood work, semen test, tube test, all are fine but I have mild pcos. After all fertility medicine i am not able to conceive. My Dr. advised me for IUI. What are the risk of IUI? I have heard sometimes they exchange the semen also. Should I go with fertility medicine or IUI. please advice.
My vuvlar skin has become so sensitive and curd discharge in very small amount is coming, its uncomfortable please suggest medication.
These gluten-free, fibrous foods prepare you for a long day of of work ahead. It forms a great breakfast choice for vegetarians; it contains more protein than other foodgrains, in terms of quality and quantity.
Oats have a host of vitamins and minerals to make it a perfect meal for you. It has various health benefits:
1. Oats are energy boosters since they are high in carbohydrates. It also contains b-complex vitamins which help in production of energy.
2. Oats are low on calories and keep you full for a longer time, keeping cravings away. This helps you eat less but lose weight in a healthy manner. Your blood pressure, too, is kept under control.
3. It has complex carbohydrates which slowly break down to simple sugars. This prevents the blood sugar levels from rising high. Starting your day with oats helps to keep blood sugars under control for the rest of the day.
4. Oats contain fibers known as beta glucans which can lower the bad cholesterol (ldl), thus, preventing the risk of heart diseases. They also contain unique antioxidants called avenanthramides which also prevent cardiovascular diseases.
5. The soft fiber in oats makes it a perfect food for people with gastritis, colitis and any other digestive issues. Its high fiber content regularizes the bowel movement and cure constipation.
6. Lignans, a type of phytochemical in oats, reduce the risk of breast and colon cancer and also causes the stools to become bulky which can dilute and eliminate cancer causing agents.
7. Selenium and beta glucans in oats help to enhance the immune system and eliminate the bacteria from the body faster protecting us from bacterial infections.
Sprinkling a handful of chopped dates adds more value to your oatmeal: it helps you avoid that spoonful of sugar and also contributes to a healthy heart.
So, with every new sunrise, you ought to be looking forward to a lip-smacking, nutritious breakfast!
I am 31 year, height 5 ft 2 inch, weight 62 kg, I am planning for pregnancy, I have diabetic and taking medicine and thyroid is in border line so doctor suggested medicine for thyroid also. My fat are only accumulated in belly and no where else. Please suggest what all food should I eat and what not?
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy.