Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
I use laptop atleast 8 hrs a day, I think my eye sight is littlebit less, what' s the procedure to have my eyesight 6/6.& my daily work also not get disturb.
What is the best way to keep fit the eyes, I think it already started bcs of staining to the desktop, what should I do?
I am considering laser surgery for correcting my vision. However I have heard that once this is done, cataract surgery becomes difficult or impossible in the future. Is this true? Or what actually are the side effects of corrective laser surgeries.
I have red eyes for over five days what should I do to cure it. My eyes are itching and is continuously turning red. Please help me.
The ability to see is one of our greatest powers and it needs to be valued and looked after. Sometimes this involves wearing glasses to improve our vision. Spectacles not only help us see better but also prevent straining and further deterioration of the eye muscles. Here are a few signs to watch out for that will indicate your need for spectacles. Keep in mind however that a comprehensive eye exam is the only way to determine the power required for your spectacles.
- Blurred vision
Blurred vision or the inability to focus on something in the distance is one of the first signs or eye deterioration. When it comes to children, watch out for complaints of inability to read the writing on class blackboards.
- Frequent headaches
Unexplained headaches that come and go could be a sign that you need glasses. These headaches can usually be felt at the end of a long day or after watching television.
- Constant squinting
Squinting is a natural way to improve vision. This is because the act of squinting reduces extra light and light scattering thus allowing us to see something clearer. Thus, if you notice yourself squinting more than usual it is time to schedule an eye exam.
- Difficulty working on a computer
Struggling to read figures and words on a computer screen is usually a sign of poor vision. Try adjusting your screen angle and the distance of the screen from your eyes to see if your vision improves or worsens.
- Difficulty adjusting to lights
Sudden increased sensitivity to lights can be a sign of many eye disorders with vision problems being the most common.
- Eye strain
Occasional pain in the eyes after a long day or as a result of an allergic reaction is nothing to worry about. However, if this pain persists for a few days, it could be an indication that you need spectacles.
Deterioration of vision is usually a very gradual process and so you may not realize when it begins. However, the earlier you start wearing corrective glasses to improve your vision the easier it will be to control the deterioration of the eye muscles and you may even be able to rectify your condition completely. So, do not ignore any of these warning signs. Even if you do not have any of these symptoms, it is a good idea to get a thorough eye examination at least once a year.
What are the future implications for high uric acid content in blood. The person is friend who is having sedentary life, desk job, is obese and eats meat. He is currently not thinking about this high uric acid thing in a big way. The implications it may bring can be a eye opener for him.
How about using contact lenses? i' m fed up of glasses and want to prefer lenses? are there any drawbacks of using lenses? please suggest me what to do
Sir I wanna use contact lens, please tell me some points to remember before using it and which is best for me daily, monthly disposable lenses and what does it means.
Respected Doctor Some dust enter in my left eye when I travel on active, due to this I feel that my eye become restless please suggest me a regular eye drops or etc.
Sir or mam I have a certain unwanted fat on face and if I goes on defatting it through cosmetic surgery then for some time or some months it will be ok and when again due to some time face again got fatty then fattnes would again come over there is this right of right then how to rid of it please advice me sir mam my weight is 58 right now I am worried when I will got 70 then sir fatness would come and again condition would be same as earlier.
Sir I am a student and my age is 23 years. And I have a eye problem. Whenever I travel my eyes are going to red and I feeling pain.
I have a eyes problem I cannot see the far objects and whn I remove my specks I see the objects blur.
I am 22 year old Male and I have eyesight problem. My spectacle number is -2.75 and the number is continuously increasing. I wear contact lens. Help me to restore my vision.
1) Dates are free from cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals.
2) They are rich source of protein, dietary fiber and rich in vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B5 along with vitamin A1 and C.
3) It helps improve the digestive system as it contains soluble and insoluble fibers and different kinds of amino acids.
4) Dates are great energy boosters as they contain natural sugars like glucose, sucrose and fructose. To get more advantage add dates to milk and make it a very nutritious snack.
5)Dates are very low in calories and are extremely suitable for health conscious people.
6) Dates are rich in potassium and reduced in sodium. This helps regulate a healthy nervous system. Researches have revealed the fact that potassium intake up to a certain extent can reduce risk of stroke.
7) Dates also help in lowering of the LDL cholesterol.
8) Dates have high iron content and are very useful in treating anemia. The patients can eat many dates for better advantages.
9) Dates also have fluorine that slows down the process of tooth decay.
10) It helps people suffering from constipation. Soak dates overnight and take it along with water to have added advantage.
11) Dates help in weight gain and are beneficial for those who suffer from over slimming problem.
12) Dates are excellent for alcoholic intoxication.Cures abdominal cancer.
13) It also helps in improving eye sight and helps in curing night blindness as well.