Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Vrajlal PanchalYour feedback matters!
Dr, I have a pain in my throat for 2 days and as a result I feel difficult to talk at night and cold conditions and I do not think its the problem of cough. I feel pain on the left part of my throat while touching. I have both smoking and drinking habits (mild)
He has only 55000 platelets after suffering from dengue. Is this a serious problem? What should be his diet to control the situation.
I am suffering from piles. Its very difficult to sit. Can suggest me which medicines I have to take.
My age is 21 and I have problem of premature ejaculation hardly 5 mnt. So I need some medicines so that I can stay more with my gf And what is the sex period so that she will be will satisfied. I also have query that my penis is not long enough.
I am a 32 years old male, I am getting fever 101.3 overnight since the last 2 days along with a headache and light cough, Could you please assist?
Which medicine should I take in constipation and indigestion? And what are the symptoms of constipation?
My period cycle is normal but clotting of blood happens every time. First day itself blood clots starts. What should I do?
I am 17 years old, I want to be healthy meant height and fit .But I am suffering from a night fall from 4 years. Can I stop a night fall and grow body fit.
Does late start in sex life and masturbation results in EDand PE. Is it necessary to have hard rock erection for having sex and what is the average time for ejaculation in men. I am physical very a active do lots of physical activities but I am finding hard to to have hard rock erection and don't sustain long. I have varicocele and hydrocele. I smoke but not chain and I drink but control. What food should I eat to get power back. For last 6 mons I am using sildenafil tab 50mg will I get addicted to it. please help.
Calcium absorption, builds immune system, lowers cholesterol and blood pressure, kills bad bacteria. Psoriasis, eczema, acne, and other skin disorders can be prevented on sunlight exposure. Regular sunlight exposure increases the growth of the babies especially in the first few months.
Elderly individuals are at increased risk of osteomalacia that is defective bone mineralization due to lack of exposure to sunlight and poor diet.
SIR, I am now 37 years, male, weight 87 kg, from my 10 years old I was suffered of fever, due to doctor medicine my teeth yellowish. Doctor said, it never come white. Pls help. How it will solve?
I am a male, 61 years. I have diabetes since 15 years and on insulin. The sugar level is under control. For the past 10 days, I have acute flatulence and constipation. I tried just about every treatment that includes taking Fibril, a few ayurvedic medicines that include triphala, gasex etc. I find no relief. No pain in the abdomen. Can you prescribe anything for fast relief? Thanks.
New dietary guidelines issued by AHA say that Cholesterol is not a risk factor for heart problem. If that is so, then what causes blockages in the arteries? Should one stop worrying about the cholesterol figures? What are the revised ideal figures for serum cholesterol?
Diabetes is the condition where the blood glucose levels in your body tend to be quite high and can have an adverse effect on many of the organs in your body. The eyes are no exception and can be quite adversely affected by diabetes as well.
Let's look at the various problems you could face if you have diabetes:
1. Blurry vision: Diabetes can cause the lens in the eye to swell and this will affect the way you see. Because of the increased lens size, the eyes have difficulty in focusing on objects resulting in blurry vision. You will have to get your blood sugar levels back to normal and only then the vision will begin to correct itself. This will however take time to happen.
2. Cataract: Blurry vision for an extended period of time which progressively gets worse can be a symptom of cataract. Although cataracts can develop even with normal patients, they tend to accelerate and happen earlier in adults who have diabetes. Cataracts are usually fixed with surgery where the natural lens is removed and replaced with an artificial lens.
3. Diabetic retinopathy: Diabetic Retinopathy and Retinal Detachment are one of the leading causes of blindness in adults who suffer from diabetes. The retina is a very important part of the eye which allows us to see the images by capturing light and then sending them to the brain via the optical nerve. With diabetic retinopathy the smaller blood vessels in your retina may get damaged and thus end up causing damage to your vision. This can be of three types:
- Proliferative Retinopathy: In this condition very small blood vessels grow from the surface of the retina. The retina is the film at the back of your eye , and the tiny blood vessels are capillaries. These growing blood vessels are very delicate and bleed easily. If you have had diabetes for years your retinae may develop this condition. As the retina is damaged by diabetes, the diseased retina releases special growth chemicals. These chemicals make tiny blood vessels grow: these are called 'new blood vessels.
- Background Retinopathy: Background or nonproliferative diabetic retinopathy (NPDR) is the earliest stage of diabetic retinopathy. With this condition, damaged blood vessels in the retina begin to leak extra fluid and small amounts of blood into the eye.
- Maculopathy: The macula is the central area of your retina. It is responsible for all your sharp vision, such as used for watching TV or reading. It can become damaged in diabetes, with leaks developing (oedema).
4. Glaucoma: This is a condition where fluids build up inside the eye and it results in the pressure within it building up. This may damage the blood vessels within the eye and cause vision changes. Problems within the eye may not be detected till you experience vision loss. Some of the symptoms of glaucoma may include:
- Blurry vision
- Watering from Eyes
- Difficulty in vision
- Pain in the eyes
- Lights appear to have halos
Treatments: Blurry vision also tends to go away slowly once the level of blood glucose is controlled either via medicines or by diet changes. However, glaucoma or diabetic retinopathy may require a range of medicines to ease the pressure on the eye or to discharge fluid buildup. If none of these works, then relevant surgery may be required to resolve the problems.